It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18
reply to post by newcovenant

actually u can tell if it's real or not depending on how much motion graphics and cgi you know. It's obvious it's fake when you know as much as i do about how these things can be faked....

plus....is turtle neck the new fad on planet zeta reticuli?

Without the original footage - no you can't.
Re the turtleneck, I have seen stranger outfits reported on humanoids.

Jury still out.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Yep the turtleneck looks ridiculous, it looks like they had a hard time sowing it to fit the prop. The sleeves are too wide for the arms, and it definetely looks like earthly material.

If he didn't come out with the second video my question would be different.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Looks like it is CG (computer generated) to me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Facial features are TOO human.

my thoughts exactly. whichever digital imaging/animation program is being used it is using the human skeleton as the basic frame. Which is often standard practice.

Also as others have said the picture is too clear to be an actual piece of film footage from the period. The blinking eye itself is a digital tell - giving away the nature of the piece.

It is very well done though

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensboro1978
The problem I have is people saying something looks too good to be real but then if it doesn't look real enough its fake. So no matter what people judge something as fake. I cant tell you if this particular video is real or not. Its possible. But I can tell you there is at least one photo or video out there thats real and mixed up among the many fakes out there.

This must happen a lot.
You can almost tell something is real and authentic when a number of fakes (impostor videos and photos or reports) are put out immediately in its wake to divert attention away from the real one.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by greyer

Yep the turtleneck looks ridiculous, it looks like they had a hard time sowing it to fit the prop. The sleeves are too wide for the arms, and it definetely looks like earthly material.
If he didn't come out with the second video my question would be different.

Ok gut instinct and going by the immediate and sheer onslaught of one liners debunking this thing.

Has to be real.

Mind you this is just my gut instinct and so when you copy me here include this disclaimer.

The area above the brows moved along with the eyes. If the mouth can be seen moving then this would cinch it for me because these part of a body don't fit together like that and if this is a guy in a suit then I think that guy is an alien
cuz who has a neck this long?

So maybe he lost some weight?

Why do I think its real? I think it is real based on the number of people saying it isn't.
Scroll through the comments and after a time you see they are forming a blockade making it almost impossible for anyone to disagree. It is a technique and a giveaway. Anyone that does know, isn't telling, likely long dead. People come in with comments like they didn't have that many pixels then...
ever hear of digitally enhanced?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
One thing I paid close attention to were body proportions. This is not a puppet, nor is it a computer generation. That leaves only two possibilities. A person in a costume or a real alien. Looking at body proportions, a person in a costume would have to have a pretty long neck for the mask head to go over the person's head. This is a very interesting video.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
The blinking eyes are obvious CGI. It's hard to tell with the rest of the body, but I'm guessing it's either pure CGI or a mixture of CGI/puppetry. The way the fingers on the hands sway looks like CGI to me.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
All sombody gotta do is produce a secret shot of the doll if in a secret storage location for mental minipulation otherwise yea -say hello to the neighbors

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
OK I think I've found where the Russian KGB emblem from the second video was ripped from. Its at the begining of this video.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DocMcGee

whichever digital imaging/animation program is being used it is using the human skeleton as the basic frame. Which is often standard practice.

And what programs are good at that allow you to make such a complete ignorant statement? I could give you an easy out on this one, and say that someone is using an existing "rig" for modeling, but based on what you said you wouldn't even know what I am talking about.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
OK I think I've found where the Russian KGB emblem from the second video was ripped from. Its at the begining of this video.

It's also used at the beginning of this video:

www.youtube.com...

This was posted prior to the one you embedded above.
edit on 4-5-2011 by GhostRadioNews because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by MCL1150
Well..... This guy looks real to me, love to see more research in this video !!!

Exactly. It all boils down to what is associated with the video, since any video, real or not, is poor evidence. If something else can be found out about it, then maybe its relative reality can be determined. If not, even if it's real, it doesn't matter. Unless you can prove it, on a practical level, real is the same as fake, despite philosophical arguments to the contrary.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostRadioNews

Nice, so they could in theory have ripped off the KGB logo from either video.

Little bits all fit together.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Done some digging and as I suspected our old "friends" ANW are credited with this release .

Both videos have the exact same quality (or lack thereof, failing to give proper printing of seniority). But first, the interview ended up being released by the site originally aimed at the paranormal, Allnewsweb, as fisesse reference to an alien captured in Roswell. Playing a little information posted by the user Ivan0135, the site states that this is a picture of alien like "Gray", made ​​between 1942 and 1969. Would be part of a total of 1,260 minutes of recordings.

translate.google.com... teg%3D0%26id%3D1129&act=url
A.N.W HOAX
edit on 4-5-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

plus....is turtle neck the new fad on planet zeta reticuli?

I've run into this question on another site, too. Do you actually think that if you captured an alien you would keep it in the same suit for a week, a month, a year??? Unless an alien sweats out the fragrance of lilacs, it's gonna stink after a while in the same clothes.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Another source quoting ANW as the originator.

The Allnewsweb posted this video on YouTube, purporting to be a real secret footage, which was 'leaked' by an alien known to us as the race Gray. Não sabemos da legitimidade deste vídeo, e não vamos opinar pois nos falta muitas informações sobre o mesmo. We do not know the legitimacy of this video, and we will not give an opinion because we lack much information about it. Mas mesmo se for algo forjado, vale a pena assistir, pois aguça nossas imaginações. But even if it's forged, it is worth watching because it sharpens our imaginations. Em tempo, encontramos (às 09h58min – 01/5/2011), um segundo vídeo, desta vez postado por ivan0135, que parece pertencer à mesma série de filmes, o qual mostra naves em forma de disco e ETs, eo postamos mais abaixo. In time, we find (at 09:58 - 05/01/2011), a second video, this time posted by ivan0135, which seems to belong to the same series of films, which shows the disc-shaped spaceships and aliens, and posted below.

Source

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Okay, well, just for the sake of argument, and taking all the film noise and bad photography and not being all that familiar with how an alien might act or move into account, I believe this is a real alien.

Now what?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
There is some further analysis done on this. First part on the audio and the second part on the video. Interesting piece of footage whatever it is.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
While I think this video is fake, people assume an awful lot of mundane details that might debunk their arguments if they just thought about it for a bit.

Regarding biology:

This article here explains EVERYTHING I want to say about biological chauvinism.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

The assumption that it's similar to earth base biology could be the biggest mistake. The same goes for the technology. Anything from lenses, to clothes, to nanotechnology that we might not even be able to see could explain or debunk a lot that we might see.
edit on 4-5-2011 by grahag because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by grahag because: Correction on the link

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join