It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
hm looks real to me ... boys i think we got ourselves an alien ..

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostRadioNews

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
OK I think I've found where the Russian KGB emblem from the second video was ripped from. Its at the begining of this video.

It's also used at the beginning of this video:

www.youtube.com...

This was posted prior to the one you embedded above.
edit on 4-5-2011 by GhostRadioNews because: (no reason given)

Here is the proof that it's a hoax, folks! The very same fake KGB intro has been used twice in previous hoaxes!
Surely that combined with the blaringly obvious CGI alien is enough to move this to the hoax forum.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

The "projector noise" in the other ivan0135 video sounds faster. Isn't it possible that ivan0135 simply slowed down the audio on this video to hide the fact that he used the same audio clip in both videos?

Something to consider.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nova351 hooked me with these video's, seven of them in all. I put them together in this current form. Nova351 convinced me that this was the real deal, he gave me permission to use them which i did,

I also created another one featuring a flying saucer, up close and personal, both the outside and inside, then someone debunked it for me. He stole the aliens from a WE TV movie "Alien abduction",

I tracked him down and did a thread on him "finding 351NOVA" You can find his life on the net by googling Mr351Nova.

In his own words, Youtube comments

.@T3RRABYT3 Your right ! this is my work .... when vista first came out and windows movie maker was unknown to most everyone ..... this is from a TV show. Im shocked to see it still out here ! Some UFO website back in 97 feel for this hook line and sinker ! I see the copy cats ripped it off and are still running with it.

Mr351Nova 2 months ago 12

In his own words

edit on 103131p://pm3140 by debris765nju because: to add comment

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Just Chris
I mean, who actually has time to make these supposed "CGI videos", what would be the point?

And to any debunkers who wreckon they could do a better job, PROVE IT!

well I was talking to a guy on the bus today who is a year from getting a doctorate in programming. He can create cgi animations on his own, and also has a hobby of spreading viruses. So basically what I'm saying is that there are technically able people who will use their abilites for no other reason then that it is amusing for them to fool people.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Well said.
There's so much interference from the Nay - sayers that I often skip to the latest posts to avoid the "FAKE" mantra.
I don't believe everything thats put in front of me but I also refuse to be told what to think.

The problem is that there is no evidence anywhere , why?, because people say that the evidence is "FAKE"

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

reply to post by GhostRadioNews

Nice, so they could in theory have ripped off the KGB logo from either video.

Little bits all fit together.

Fits together with what? You holding a large piece of evidence somewhere?

The second video which I got this alleged et x-ray off of was not an official film at all but a compilation of shots. Just because someone made the entire film from older material does not mean that some of the "older material" included was not genuine either photographs or footage. The logo means nothing once you have already established it is not official footage.
Here is an X ray taken from one of the videos posted. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this looks like a cross between a plant and an animal as ET's are often claimed to be.

I am not expert on human anatomy so I am hoping someone can tell me what is the difference between this X Ray and a "human" X ray.

Jinkys! Is that a little face staring out from the crotch area??? !!
edit on 5-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

cool story bro..got time for another? this is clearly animated. if you saw the other video IT WAS EVEN more clear that it was animated..90% of UFO sightings are fake. I strongly think that aliens are real..but this video is redonk

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
I am not expert on human anatomy so I am hoping someone can tell me what is the difference between this X Ray and a "human" X ray.

nor am i an expert, but thats an xray of a duck.
edit on 5-5-2011 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I dont see a hoax tag

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
This was even on MSN's UK home page yesterday, bet the hoaxer behind it is laughng at the coverage his video is getting.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see actual real footage but the majority is faked.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tasteslikethunder

It looks almost more believable at the faster (actual) 18fr per second. Not a professional by any means but the footage is very compelling and I'm not at all sold on cgi.. even Avatar didn't look that good. Has to be a human in costume, elaborate, top-grade puppetry or real.

edit on 5-5-2011 by epicvision because: typo

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Nice, so they could in theory have ripped off the KGB logo from either video.

Little bits all fit together.

Fits together with what? You holding a large piece of evidence somewhere?

The second video which I got this alleged et x-ray off of was not an official film at all but a compilation of shots. Just because someone made the entire film from older material does not mean that some of the "older material" included was not genuine either photographs or footage. The logo means nothing once you have already established it is not official footage.
Here is an X ray taken from one of the videos posted. I am wondering if anyone can tell me if this looks like a cross between a plant and an animal as ET's are often claimed to be.

Jinkys! Is that a little face staring out from the crotch area??? !!
edit on 5-5-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

This is kind of funny given your avatar. But I'm almost positive that's an x-ray of a four legged animal. Most likely a dog. Here's a chest x-ray of a dog with an enlarged heart that I snagged from google images. I think you'll see a lot of structural similarities:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d7e6a2fb5572.jpg[/atsimg]

Pretty similar, huh?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You think they look similar? The hips are inside out. I don't see them being similar, although it does appear one X ray is superimposed on top of another X ray, and yes, almost seems as if they are two different creatures. This is from one of the films. You gave me an idea though. I can look up some X Rays online and see what comes closest to this.

Is there a doctor in the house?

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Im gonna say fake. However, it is a well done fake. I think that is what the actual "Greys" look like.

With that said, I dont think we'll know a real genuine video or picture of a Grey if it bit us on the ass. There is too much disinformation out there polluting the overall subject.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

May 30, 2006—As if bird flu fears weren't enough to make ordinary waterfowl suddenly seem creepy, now there's this: an x-ray of a duck with what looks like an alien hiding in its gut.

Workers at the International Bird Rescue Research Center (IBRRC) in Fairfield, California, took the x-ray May 21 while treating a mallard duck that had been found with a broken wing.

Source

The center's experts say there's no telling for sure what created the eerie image. Holcomb said he suspects it was caused by grains of food in the duck's digestive system.

This explanation, rather than a bird-borne alien invasion, seemed more likely when the duck died from its injuries soon after the x-ray was taken. An autopsy revealed grain in the bird's belly and little else.

Same source

Like a previous poster said it's a duck x ray with grain in its stomach that just looks odd. I knew it was an avian, but I haven't seen this yet, just looked it up.
edit on 6-5-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

Well thank you for that! I did not relish the prospect of staying up late this evening scanning X-Rays, especially since I would not know the difference between them anyway!

So the duck is spliced up in with the alien footage?

Maybe they were cooking a dinner and giving the alien a physical at the same time
and then the table tipped over and the alien jumped on the duck and all of a sudden the X Ray machine takes its photo and then well the rest is history in the making.

We almost had an alien X Ray if it weren't for that damned duck!

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Section31

Originally posted by Swills
This video looks so good it can easily be called a fake, but see for yourself.

It looks like a computer generated video.

Some interesting features:
~ Eyes are never hit with light.
~ Fingers are very-very stiff.

Whoever created this video did a great job. Someone should hire him or her in Hollywood.

Added Edit
After thinking about this a little bit further, the hands would be proportionately awkward. One thing that always bothered me about the grays is - Why would they need large hands if they have no reproductive organs? Such a species would have died out within only a few years. If form follows function logically (biological design), the hands of such a species should be small, jointed, and dynamic for grasping.

I like this video from an artistic perspective, but its content is a complete work of fiction.

edit on 3-5-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

Wow, this thread is a rockin and a rollin

From everything I've been reading about Greys is they clone themselves and they can live for an absurdly long time, according to our calendars. They want to be able to reproduce again, and that's why so many people have been abducted. They may need our DNA to rebuild their reproductive system. So you can explain the misshapen hands due to a clone design/flaw or reproduction design/flaw. Either way, the kinks are always being worked out. Not of all us are proportional

edit on 6-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
These big head aliens are amazing, first of all how they get that micro turtle neck over that macro head. Look at the size of those hands for cripes sake, not the kind of fingers one would expect to have the dexterity to manage a small back zipper of that turtle neck jersey, because I don't see one in the front. I suppose they use mind over matter techniques to manage their wardrobe. At least this alien finally is wearing clothes, most of the time we see them naked, like that Russian one, naked in a snow drift in Siberia, what a stupid alien that one was, of course, he's dead now.

I hear that, but I think that turtleneck is a jacket of some sort? I think I can see a zipper running up the middle of its chest. Or I'm seeing things, which could very well be true too. Its just too dark in the video. And don't doubt mind over matter, because that's a very real force as well.
edit on 6-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dastardly666
Apologies but to add to my previous post.

If this video was smuggled out from a military base, then why wait until now to show its existence? And through youtube? And of course, there would be the small matter of theft of US Government property!

Either the youtube poster has not thought this through or he/she is not bothered because the video is fake.

Jury is still out on the real or fake debate but I think we'll soon see what's doin

And I believe this video was posted May 1. Why not Youtube? It's free and easy! At this point in the game its all about getting information out to the masses.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join