It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 29
<< 26  27  28   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
a reply to: draknoir2

No, the difference is that with one, the "skinny Bob" video, millions of people on the internet believe it is a true alien, whereas with the second one, the Star Trek one, all it does is give people a good laugh, looking at a human with some effects added.

Or how about no one has been able to conclusively disprove or reproduce the "Skinny Bob" video, whereas through the decades there are dozens of creatures that have been reproduced by media similar to the character on Star Trek.

Billions of people believe God is true, and to date no one has been able to prove that he does not exist.

So...

I'll spare you the link to yourlogicalfallacyis.com. Wasted effort around here anyway.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

Was it one beep for "yes" and two beeps for "No" or the other way around?

BEEP.

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I'm not sure of this was mentioned already but I read that this was a hoax. Someone tracked the profile of the person who uploaded the video 'ivan0135' and it led to some computer graphic designer profile with what looked like drafts of the alien's head. It looks really cool though.
edit on 8-4-2015 by NYCUltra because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: draknoir2

Awesome. I was looking for that clip but then decided it wasn't worth the 10 minutes to find it. I'm not even convinced that there is even the intention of pulsating veins there. Looks like splotches of shadows to me.

If you want to see some freakishly realistic footage of an "alien" google "Rubber Johnny". It was a bit upsetting when I first saw a clip of it, before I knew what the video was. Clips were bouncing around YouTube for a while as actual footage of an alien, as I recall.

"Rubber Johnny" was actually a music video for Aphex Twin.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: NYCUltra

Awesome. I was looking for that clip but then decided it wasn't worth the 10 minutes to find it. I'm not even convinced that there is even the intention of pulsating veins there. Looks like splotches of shadows to me.

If you want to see some freakishly realistic footage of an "alien" google "Rubber Johnny". It was a bit upsetting when I first saw a clip of it, before I knew what the video was. Clips were bouncing around YouTube for a while as actual footage of an alien, as I recall.

"Rubber Johnny" was actually a music video for Aphex Twin.

I know. What I first saw was a youtube clip which didn't include the music part and claimed to be footage of a captured alien. Even as a music video it's still pretty messed up. Very well done.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Oh yeah, very disturbing to say the least.

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Or how about no one has been able to reproduce the "Skinny Bob" video

It's not a 1:1 reproduction?
A small amount of money or cares would make it so.

Why?
Thought it would be helpful to people who believe these things:
1. Take ages
2. Take skill
3. Take money
4. Belong in Hollywood

If the above is true then I have skill, am loaded, I didn't sleep last night and I live in Hollywood.

Don't you have skill?
No. I'm a dimwit.

I think this video is terrible and here is an extensive critique
Some of it is intentional parody, some of it is lack of payment aka laziness, and some of it is because I'm a lousy artist. Collect all the pokemons and I'll provide some kind of amusing reward liiiiiiiike I don't know ... dancing robot gif or a ninja of some kind. Or maybe I won't.
edit on 9-4-2015 by Pinke because: Q&A: I should probably write something about it in the spirit of ATS

posted on Apr, 9 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

I'm pretty sure I saw a vein pulsate...

posted on Apr, 10 2015 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pinke

I'm pretty sure I saw a vein pulsate...

here

and here

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Well there seems to be plenty of aliens out there, so much so that through the years there is enough stuff out there so much so that they got there own backstorys, plot twists, and narrator. Seems at least according to this vid that a lot of them got a fondness for abducting humans, so in that they share some like qualities with other aliens.

posted on Apr, 12 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Great work on the vid.
Had you not said it was CGI, I might have thought you were in possession of some footage of Boyd's moves being mimicked by one of his buddies from Quintonia.

posted on May, 13 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Main concern with the video I have is the frame rate. Old reels should typically have 16 fps, maybe 24 max. The movements seem to be too fluid for these rates. As mentioned look at the blinking eye, if that was originally captured at 16-24 fps it would not look as smooth as it does.

posted on May, 18 2015 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills
I am no expert, but to me it does look legit.

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
ivan0135 lifted it from 351NOVA who lifted it from an old Sci-fi channel UFO documentary, cant remember the exact name but I have it on an external HD somewhere.

351NOVA was tracked down and said he clipped it from a tv show
forum.davidicke.com...

And If you do want me to waste a bit of my time and critique it, I AM an expert who has worked with 3D CGI since 1995, professionally since 1999. Even without knowing the source I could tell you despite it being well done by a paid professional, there are multiple clues that identify it as a 3D render that was brought into after effects.

1. Timecode font(cited by other people already)
2. 50s style grain pattern loops (35 millimeter camera plugin available in after effects since the early 2000s)
3. short clips(3D renders take hours per frame)
4. stretching above eyes characteristic of 3d polygonal modeling.
5. body motion between start and stop points shows easing characteristic of tweening.
6. Framerate, grain, contrast and film degradation do not match any one camera from the time period rather multiple.
7. Framerates jump between 16 fps to 24 depending on shot

And this is just after watching it a couple times. I'm sure I could cite far more.

Sad that nobody here of all places has cited the exact tv show. Everyone here much not have watched ufo docs from the early to mid 2000s. I'll browse around and see if I cant find it.

What the hell ATS did you chase off all the UFO nuts from the early 2000s they would have cited the UFO Doc this was lifted from in the first 5 threads. SkepticOverlord wtf you should be on this

posted on Oct, 10 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: kobalt7
ivan0135 lifted it from 351NOVA who lifted it from an old Sci-fi channel UFO documentary

So you are saying Ivan stole it from Nova?

The standard rumor was that Ivan and Nova were the same person. But there are places on the net that say that the Nova connection was debunked in 2011 and that the Nova/Ivan story is fake.

Apparently what was seen on TV was supposed to have been copied by Nova and turned into his pre-Bob version. Yet no one seems to have found the original shows clips. All the links to videos that prove Ivan is Nova go nowhere. After 8 years these should be set in stone. The rumor that claims these videos have been confirmed as a hoax created by a 3D artist called Ivana Gemizicka who used to call himself Mr351Nova on YouTube seems to be a false rumor with no proof behind it.

From the website you linked there is an Email Mr351Nova sent to a senior member at davidicke.com:

“Yeah that's all correct , i had an old acct under 351NOVA , my real name is Billy Cruse , i am 42 and i was the owner of novaworldgaming.com (closed now** . It's was a gaming site nothing more , no ufo alien stuff just online gaming.

I have always owned up to making the old alien videos with movie maker , it was a joke and i still can't beleave there still around , i have always posted in the comments when i see them that there fake and i made them .

Feel free to re post this anywhere you like ,

I am NOT ivan0135 , i did not make his videos i now run windows 7 with movie maker live witch is not what made ivan's videos , he used something that cost a lot of money to make them .

That man who is trying to link me to ivan0135 is NUT's .

Bill Cruse AKA Mr351Nova AKA 351NOVA.”

SO IN CONCLUSION Bill is saying he is Nova but not Ivan. And that Skinny Bob is not Nova’s alien.

Either way, I think the following may be Bill/Nova’s video, and may have to do with what you are talking about.

www.youtube.com...

Referenced here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Good ol skinny Bob. Where are you in our time of need?

posted on Feb, 17 2023 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoTemplar

He’s on a beach drinking mojitos watching the sand move while collecting royalties 🏦💰

👽
edit on 17-2-2023 by Ophiuchus1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2023 @ 06:31 PM
link   
About as real as this one www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28   >>

join