It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: flipflop
That fella looks too relaxed, shouldn't he look scared, would we be so relaxed if we were on his planet being measured and monitored. He just doesn't look worried enough! then again perhaps they don't do worry on their planet. I guess when we are presented with this kind of so called evidence, that we are human and as such we are sceptical, and that makes it even harder to convince us even when someone does get hard evidence, most of us will take a lot of convincing. I've seen this video before, I've seen so many now, but definately seen this quite some time ago. if its fake its clever, if its real its alarming. thanks for sharing though, its always worth spreading these things around.

Apparently these beings are somewhat emotionless, or completely emotionless, which would lend more credibility to the video; so you cannot anthropomorphize them.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

so you cannot anthropomorphize them.

Because if you do anthropomorphize them any more than they already are...? The fact that these aliens already are anthropomorphized lends more to the idea that aliens are just archetypes and hoaxes like this are just exploiting that.

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian of coarse its a hoax, how would he get that little turtle neck over that melon of a head

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: LA1IMPALA
a reply to: ZetaRediculian of coarse its a hoax, how would he get that little turtle neck over that melon of a head

Maybe its really stretchy?

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian ROFL,

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

so you cannot anthropomorphize them.

Because if you do anthropomorphize them any more than they already are...? The fact that these aliens already are anthropomorphized lends more to the idea that aliens are just archetypes and hoaxes like this are just exploiting that.

Conversely it could just as easily lend more to the theory that our origins lie beyond earth.

The final comment "hoaxes like this" isn't really lending itself to confirming that you are correct.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sunraged

Conversely it could just as easily lend more to the theory that our origins lie beyond earth.

I'm not sure that would be the converse of a theory involving archetypes.

The final comment "hoaxes like this" isn't really lending itself to confirming that you are correct.

The idea is that aliens are an archetype that are exploited by hoaxes....like this. Oh whatever, of coarse its a hoax.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZetaRediculian

I'm not sure that would be the converse of a theory involving archetypes.

The idea is that aliens are an archetype that are exploited by hoaxes....like this. Oh whatever, of coarse its a hoax.

There's no way of knowing it's a hoax unless you filmed it. People are speculating in both camps, however I am in neither camp right now-I just see it as a very interesting piece of film that is rather compelling regardless of where it came from.

As for the first comment, see above. We're either applying human characteristics to aliens, or alien characteristics to ourselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There's no way of knowing it's a hoax unless you filmed it.

That's like telling an art expert there's no way he can tell if a painting is a fake unless he painted it , the problems with this and the other videos in the series have been pointed out ad infinitum in this thread and on the internet in general , they're well done but mistakes have been made that show they are hoaxed.

edit on 29-3-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

There's no way of knowing it's a hoax unless you filmed it.

That's like telling an art expert there's no way he can tell if a painting is a fake unless he painted it , the problems with this and the other videos in the series have been pointed out ad infinitum in this thread and on the internet in general , they're well done but mistakes have been made that show they are hoaxed.

All we have in this thread so far is speculation it is a hoax and no actual proof, proof which in other hoaxes has been easy to lay out.

Of course, given the hypothetical that there is an ongoing alien interaction with earth, we would expect a heavy suppression of anything that reveals the truth, not to mention comments from the brainwashed masses who have been socially conditioned from infancy to consider such as ridiculous, when in fact it is the most important issue of our time, apart from true spirituality.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

All we have in this thread so far is speculation it is a hoax and no actual proof

There are none so blind as those who will not see.

not to mention comments from the brainwashed masses who have been socially conditioned from infancy to consider such as ridiculous

If I'm considered as one of the brainwashed masses then you're wrong on that count too , unless you consider believing in alien visitation for most of my life until I opened my eyes and mind being brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

All we have in this thread so far is speculation it is a hoax and no actual proof, proof which in other hoaxes has been easy to lay out.

If someone entered this thread neutral on the subject of this filmed "alien", then after 27 pages, they would still probably be neutral.

As you said, there has been nothing but speculation and no actual proof of anything on this thread. There is no proof it is a hoax, and there is no proof it is real.

It has aspects of it that seem faked, but there is no evidence confirming that it is fake. However, considering we don't know what the figure on this film would look like if it really were and actual alien, then we can't say what characteristics it needs to have to be called "real".

So, yeah...This thread is full of speculation on both sides, but no proof. So a person who came in neutral would (after 27 pages of argument) still neither believe it nor disbelieve it.

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Box of Rain
I agree since I am neither open minded or bias free with this. I came into the thread already assuming it was hoax and I still think its hoax. Its a lot of work to be open minded so I am saving up for something that ...looks more what I think an alien would look like. Isn't there a video of some weird fungus or something?

I dont know, if this an alien and is representing aliens that are responsible for abductions, then I am really confused.

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Of course this film with the alien is fake... Aliens do not exist.

On the other hand If aliens do exist and there is no tampering with the recording it is a real live one.

That is what I can make of it...

Thanks, that was really helpful!

Yeah... applied some Spock logic on the problem...lol

posted on Mar, 31 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
It just looks so real...
I still get freaked out everytime I see that video. Very realistic.

Ps. Most likely a hoax.. i know.. I hope !

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: blackmetalmist
It just looks so real...
I still get freaked out everytime I see that video. Very realistic.

Ps. Most likely a hoax.. i know.. I hope !

It's okay. Many in this world would like to convince you and even brainwash you to think that the emperor is wearing clothes, when in fact he is not.

Listen to your god given right to reason and the proof that your own senses tell you; and ignore the heavy social conditioning that would have you deny your own senses and reason.

I agree that the being is extremely life-like, as I have pointed out especially the pulsating blood vessels that appear and disappear on its forehead and neck.

posted on Apr, 1 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I think you are confusing pulsating with distortion

Distortion from the fake '40's showreel' type effects added in.

posted on Apr, 3 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Really? Other effects added to the video, to possibly confuse the source or origin of the video, cause blood vessels to pulsate in the neck and head?

Sure I agree there seem to be effects added in to the video, but even without those effects the video would still appear to be 1950's era. And those effects have nothing to do with pulsating blood vessels on the being.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: flipflop
That fella looks too relaxed, shouldn't he look scared, would we be so relaxed if we were on his planet being measured and monitored. He just doesn't look worried enough! then again perhaps they don't do worry on their planet. I guess when we are presented with this kind of so called evidence, that we are human and as such we are sceptical, and that makes it even harder to convince us even when someone does get hard evidence, most of us will take a lot of convincing. I've seen this video before, I've seen so many now, but definately seen this quite some time ago. if its fake its clever, if its real its alarming. thanks for sharing though, its always worth spreading these things around.

Apparently these beings are somewhat emotionless, or completely emotionless, which would lend more credibility to the video; so you cannot anthropomorphize them.

Oh I only anthropomorphized him as I was toying with the idea that because he wasnt scared looking, that he could in fact have taken a selfie. but then that would be anthropomorphising him wouldn't it.

posted on Apr, 4 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Sure I agree there seem to be effects added in to the video, but even without those effects the video would still appear to be 1950's era.

Why would that be the case?

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join