It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheOracle
Fake. Greys dont blink.

I wonder why the alleged hoaxer went to all the trouble to make the child puppet doll wearing a mask done with CGI blink if the "real" aliens don't or can't even perform this mechanical function?

I think these 'features' such as the veins, blinking, etc., that make some people immediately holler "FAKE!" could have been omitted from the "hoax" since they don't really fit with what is apparently the ideal alien (thanks Hollywood) if the " hoaxer" had wanted people to more easily accept this as being the real deal. Why go to the extra effort to add these details of it makes people question because it doesn't fit with mainstream ideas? What could possibly motivate someone to create this without apparently wanting any credit or financial gain? Disinformation? Learning new software? Testing hardware rendering systems?

I'm still leaning towards this being authentic, but more information is required before I would stake my life either way.

edit on 3182015 by seattlerat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: NavyDoc

How would you describe what I am seeing in this video and what I have circled, where the blood vessels appear then disappear in the beings skin, which I have seen hundreds of times on people I know, where the blood vessel in someone's neck or temple will appear and disappear? Is there another physiological term other than "pulsating" that I am not aware of to describe this common phenomenon in humans?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Fake. Greys dont blink.

Please elaborate or be kind enough to provide us with some links for definitive evidence of this statement.

Also, aren't there supposed to be multiple types of grays? Different sizes, shapes.....isn't it possible they vary physiologically in this feature?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Pinke

Thanks Pinke, I appreciate someone with experience in these matters participating in the thread.

Okay, so the KGB logo looks off, though it just looks widened a bit in the pic we're concerned with compared with the originals you showed, though the detail looks all there. With all due respect, how does that help us with the alien? So it was the KGB who provided the footage, we're just assuming it was stolen from the US at some point.

So maybe whoever released it is just trying to cover their tracks, and make us think it came from the KGB. Maybe it was released by someone in the US.

Either way, I think what people are really are concerned with is the alien, is it an authentic one taken in the 1950's? Or is it CGI more recently produced?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

How would you describe what I am seeing in this video and what I have circled,

I was up all night trying to come to terms with this. What I am seeing is some kind of symbiotic skin rash. Its obviously something alien. But pulsating?

where the blood vessels appear then disappear in the beings skin, which I have seen hundreds of times on people I know, where the blood vessel in someone's neck...

Can you find an example? I have seen peoples faces melt and then turn into Satan so I dont doubt that you see things like this.

Anyway, there is nothing resembling veins. Looks more like a dark blob spot that wasn't rendered correctly. Think "ink blot test" and you have your answer.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
It continues to be an "it is"/"it isn't" debate doesn't it.

I'm waiting for someone to say the pulsating vein is eczema.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sunraged
Certainly can't rule out some form of alien eczema. Absolutely.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sunraged

I was thinking it could be psoriasis, rosacea, or a birthmark.

Seriously, though, I could not see anything that specifically could only be "pulsating veins". Admittedly, I did see the areas in question appear to "pulsate", but this was not something limited to just the "alien's" veins, but was something prevalent throughout other areas of the entire film. The entire film (even background areas, not just the "alien's" veins) seemed to have a splotchy graininess that would "pulsate" lighter and darker; however, that just seems to be an artifact of the poor quality of the film.

edit on 3/18/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

The entire film (even background areas, not just the "alien's" veins) seemed to have a splotchy graininess that would "pulsate" lighter and darker; however, that just seems to be an artifact of the poor quality of the film.

Yes, but you cant rule out that the alien had some tech on him that was causing the area around him (or her) to vibrate at the same frequency that he is used to on his home world.

Anyway, here is some free software that does the "old film look"

Old Film Projector Look with Blender Particles and Compositing

posted on Mar, 19 2015 @ 04:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: Sunraged

I was thinking it could be psoriasis, rosacea, or a birthmark.

Seriously, though, I could not see anything that specifically could only be "pulsating veins". Admittedly, I did see the areas in question appear to "pulsate", but this was not something limited to just the "alien's" veins, but was something prevalent throughout other areas of the entire film. The entire film (even background areas, not just the "alien's" veins) seemed to have a splotchy graininess that would "pulsate" lighter and darker; however, that just seems to be an artifact of the poor quality of the film.

Or maybe it's a bruise from a bar fight he had before he landed

I agree that it looks like a product of the quality of the film though, but hey, the replication argument will still be presented as a means of discrediting something so again, we'll know when we know.

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

No one is disputing old film effects can be added to footage.

Still even haven't seen modern clips that can emulate what we see in the alien film footage, if we can prove it can't even be replicated now then we have our answer, and it is that the film is real; and even if it can be replicated today no CGI existed in the 1950's to create this kind of effect.

edit on 21-3-2015 by PlanetXisHERE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

No one is disputing old film effects can be added to footage.

Of course, I just stumbled across this while looking for some animation software. I had no idea there was free software that was this sophisticated.

Still even haven't seen modern clips that can emulate what we see in the alien film footage, if we can prove it can't even be replicated now then we have our answer, and it is that the film is real;

Well, I think there have been plenty of sci fi movies that show otherwise. I don't know why you think it couldn't be replicated. Just because I can't or anyone I else I know cant doesn't mean that it cant be done. I think the people that can, look at it, explain it and move on.

and even if it can be replicated today no CGI existed in the 1950's to create this kind of effect.

I am not following. The earliest version of this appeared in 2011 in a digital format.
I think you are going about it backwards if you want to show how this is authentic footage. Discussing how it is or isn't CGI with folks that aren't CGI experts isn't going to get you far. I take it that you aren't a CGI expert either so it seems like an odd approach.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE
Still even haven't seen modern clips that can emulate what we see in the alien film footage

Look harder. There are junior show reels that are better than this.

and even if it can be replicated today no CGI existed in the 1950's to create this kind of effect.

Old footage effects does not = made in 1950s.

If it was made in the 1950s it was made using a camera that doesn't exist. The artifacts are that wrong.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Sadly neither you or anyone else on the planet can make any claim about the existence of alien life and be believed without bodies, spaceships, and the whole schtick. Proving this video is authentic does nothing for anyone but you and maybe a dozen other people. Maybe.

Even if it was proven it wouldn't change anything, not really. Not without billions of casualties.

The cold truth.

Either we wipe ourselves out, or they wipe us out....but co-operation, a united galaxy? it will not happen for the next century or more.

posted on Mar, 22 2015 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Fake. Greys dont blink.

Because of the Crying Angels.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: seanizle for one how does he get that tiny turtle neck over that watermelon of a head. Oh right there is a zipper down the back, right..ha ha ha.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
That fella looks too relaxed, shouldn't he look scared, would we be so relaxed if we were on his planet being measured and monitored. He just doesn't look worried enough! then again perhaps they don't do worry on their planet. I guess when we are presented with this kind of so called evidence, that we are human and as such we are sceptical, and that makes it even harder to convince us even when someone does get hard evidence, most of us will take a lot of convincing. I've seen this video before, I've seen so many now, but definately seen this quite some time ago. if its fake its clever, if its real its alarming. thanks for sharing though, its always worth spreading these things around.

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Of course this film with the alien is fake... Aliens do not exist.

On the other hand If aliens do exist and there is no tampering with the recording it is a real live one.

That is what I can make of it...

posted on Mar, 25 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Profound.

Covered all bases there mate...

posted on Mar, 28 2015 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
Of course this film with the alien is fake... Aliens do not exist.

On the other hand If aliens do exist and there is no tampering with the recording it is a real live one.

That is what I can make of it...

Thanks, that was really helpful!

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join