It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by tasteslikethunder
There is some further analysis done on this. First part on the audio and the second part on the video. Interesting piece of footage whatever it is.

Quoted for awesome! Just what I am looking for. An expert to break it down. Well done

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
3rd video up proclaiming all recent theories and debunking vids are wrong.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaAgent

Well that was a unimpressive instance of anti Debunking,the hoaxer even used the same production again. Cohen is the little boy that cried wolf that always gets run over by the little train that could.

Children's stories

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I missed the part where it was proven that cohen was behind this. It appears to me that he latched on after the fact.

And to the poster who insisted that this was a Viral campaign for super8, I doubt that's the case.
If you watch the clips from the Viral, you can see there are many differences.

While I still don't think it's real, I haven't read any definitive proof one way or another.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Seriously ? You guys needed some video debunking it to be sure ? Being my self a young man which have played computers forever and seend alod of 3d 2d its pretty obvious..

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
Obvious CGI.
When someone posts something that is blatantly CGI I always assume they are older and don't have the eye for it.
Not ripping on you O.P. that is seriously what I always think. My dad's bad for not being able to pick out CGI.

Oh no, you misunderstand. I'm not a 100% either way. I could always shut the door and not have a belief that maybe this is a real alien, or that aliens and UFOs don't exist either, but what fun would life be that way?

I found this and wanted to share it with the world. I'm not telling anyone here what it is or isn't, but if it was a fake lets discuss how it's fake and continue to explore. Opinions are always welcome too

You gotta admit, it's a sweet video

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Ah there it is! Nice find! I'll tell ya what, I'm sure most of us can't wait for more
But is this really the same footage as the alien video? It's in color, so...

edit on 9-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
3rd video up proclaiming all recent theories and debunking vids are wrong.

Son of bitch... I'm confused. That's all I really got. It's almost as if he/she is mad that people would call it fake or cgi. I figured people calling it fake would be a given?
I'm looking forward to seeing where this is going, that's for sure.
edit on 9-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
sooo:
He/She/They are getting narked that people still doubt the material, and the release of any further footage depends on whether or not enough people start to believe? That's not very cool. You get the stuff- ALL the stuff out there, you prepare yourself to answer the same questions over and over, and you let the grey-beards take the footage apart frame by frame, using the best techniques available for the good of all. Otherwise it disappears or gets forgotten or worst of all ridiculed and then forgotten.
Myself; I like the films, I don't think they are for Super 8.(that's just some dumb Cloverfield/Godzilla innit?) I'm not sure that the use of the same insignia at the beginning of that Russian/Roger Moore/crash footage helps or hinders it, but then I quite liked that footage too. Dunno, it's too easy to write this one off as CGHoax that quickly because it's simply too damn good. But then it's all in the eye of the beholder isn't it? I'm glad this is still going on though as it's alot more interesting than the blood group discussion.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Netties Hermit
Some more comment and analysis here

Analyzing the latest alleged ET video

imo - anything that Judy Faltskog affiliates herself/himself with is a HOAX.

This really does prove beyond doubt that it's a hoax.
Not that it was required because it's very obvious CGI

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
The only reason I think it's real is because the being moves its head and blinks just like my cat. I don't think they would have added that behavior to a fake. The reason it's moving its head and blinking in that strange way is because the being is seeing things on a spectrum that we dont. The same way a cat will see a piece of dust floating through the air.

As far as the sound. Maybe the person intentionally filmed it off a wall/screen with the old camera projecting it to that wall/screen so as not to reveal something about the full frame that might get the informant busted. Most people don't know that copier paper and printer paper has things on the edge that can trace it. cut a half inch all the way around if you ever really want to send a message anonymously.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Goosegash

I like how this is being analyzed as fake by people using Flash video frames from a youtube video. the fact that the debunking web site was so quick to close the case on analyzing Flash video frames raises a red flag. and therefore we don't know if the story about the source of the video from a weirdo sex change person is even true.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I'm sorry, but the saucer on the beach part just looks so cheesy,.. the footage is edited together to show some sort of context, if that is true, then the saucer on the beach looks unrealistic...

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
The ivan0135 videos have an interesting feature in them. Faint diagonal lines of red and blue bands move upward through the frame. These are typical of electronic interference in video camera. It does not seem that these are likely to be present in a computer generated image. Ross

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
So I take it the new video from ivan hasn't been uploaded here?

if this is CGI then Hollywood needs to hire him ASAP.

posted on May, 18 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Hi OP and All. Looked at this one quite-a-few times, frankly looking for flaws. The head was a bit of a problem for me simply 'cause a human head could seemingly fit within it. Nose too big. Neck well, seemed to grow outward as it went upward. The thing that troubled me most was digits. Looked like they had caps; and there should not be a thumb.

Dunno, but that's what I came away with in the end ATS'rs. Hope I'm wrong. Still believe "Victors" Alien is the real deal though.

Decoy

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
It seems Vandalour took a few hits in the last hour. And I also think someone has a bit of undeserved power around here, but that's just my humble opinion and will explain why.

In short, Vandalour posted a couple of threads that were closed - the first one due to the disharmony between the OP and ATS rules, the second one, due to duplicate (this thread). However, that video was longer and included more than this gray CGI dude, exactly those other parts of the video got me a bit interested and I don't see those discussed in this thread. Now, it would be common sense to consider the whole video to be fake if the gray alien part was proven to be fake (along with the sound from the reel), well, as long as we're not on a conspiracy website. But we're on one, and common sense is sometimes a double-edged knife.

However, my first impression from looking at the vid was that it was compiled from a bunch of different videos, and the grain and reel sound were added for more drama and possibly to hide the CGI character of the videos. Still, I'm a bit impressed by the other footage, the one of the UFOs, and would like to hear if anyone has seen those in original or have any idea whether they really are of separate origin (as my observation skills and gut tell me) or are all a part of the elabarote hoax the gray dude was proven to be.

Here is the video in question:

p.s. GEL, next time you decide to act with the power ATS gave you, try and watch the whole video first before closing the thread. At least, that way it'll be a fair decision, and as far as I know, your job as a mod is to keep the board as clean as possible, providing comfort for the members, no? Well, I didn't feel comfortable that I couldn't enable further discussion about the parts of the video that weren't previously discussed.
edit on 20-5-2011 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
if it looks too good to be true, it probably is true.......

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
I'm a bit impressed by the other footage, the one of the UFOs, and would like to hear if
anyone has seen those in original

Sure I have seen THE ORIGINAL POSTED BY ivan0135, the same one discussed here
a million times. Go and find the original in YouTube, post the original instead of this copy
by TheUFOLegend and then we may talk about the other issues.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join