It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This video looks so good it can easily be called a fake, but see for yourself.

Check out this video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...

ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

(next time, the thread will be trashed)
edit on May 2nd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Already posted on this site.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think this was posted a few hours ago

link   
Just beat me to posting this!

It's hard to tell. I believe it's legit, and eagerly await the debunkers on this one...

link   
Embedded...

Interesting, I've not seen this one yet. Could it be faked, yes. Was it faked? Don't know. Is it likely a fake? Yes & No. Need to do more digging.

Hard to find duplicate threads with all the Osama BS.
edit on 2-5-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
already been posted here 10 hours ago
surely you seen it on here today
theres a search function on the top right hand corner you should use before posting a thread
but apart from that it looks too good to be true so maybe it is real

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Wow already posted? That's why I love this site, because just about everything gets reported in real time! Love it!

Btw, any special effects, cgi makers, etc have any insight to this?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
only thing "alienating"me from believing it is the sound of the reel... whats the point of it?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
only thing "alienating"me from believing it is the sound of the reel... whats the point of it?

Yeah that does bother me too. I've never converted an old reel film to digital before, so if I did, wouldnt that sound not be on the digital copy?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Real or Fake?

It's Youtube. It HAS to be real. /sarcasm

Discrediting videos and pictures is no longer the governments concern. Youtube can do that all by itself.

Looks fake to me. Someone testing some new software. It's too smooth to be as old as it is supposed to be. The shutter speed back then wouldn't capture the smoothness like that. I notice when the "alien" is blinking, there is a tad of "extra" detail around the eyelids, as if it was important for the individual to accentuate the blinking. To make it look more realistic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That's one pretty short video. Nowadays CG shorts can be done by a few people with quality.

You've got one ET to animate with no presence of any human involved in the footage.

I am not instantly doubting this video. But there is something about the animation that kind of makes me think this
fabricated by artists.

If I were to ask for more, plenty of people would generally argue that videos like these are rarely released OR difficult to release.

Just my 2 cents.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Is it me or are the Russians making all the fake UFO videos as of late?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by SecretKnowledge

Yeah, i've not seen any other video on here today because of all the Osama, Usama BS!

The problem is, normally when something's too good to be true, it usually is! That said, even if it was the real deal and it's starring us in the eyes, would we believe it anyway.

Does this video even make a difference to those who believe in aliens and ufos....not me it doesn't. Fake, or Real, it doesn't matter...we know the truth!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shurima
reply to post by Swills

That's one pretty short video. Nowadays CG shorts can be done by a few people with quality.

You've got one ET to animate with no presence of any human involved in the footage.

I am not instantly doubting this video. But there is something about the animation that kind of makes me think this
fabricated by artists.

If I were to ask for more, plenty of people would generally argue that videos like these are rarely released OR difficult to release.

Just my 2 cents.

I agree with you. So many flags are raised but if it's a fake bravo to the hoaxers. One of the best I've seen so far lol

And to the guy who says it's YouTube so it must be real, well I hear ya but at the same time the same can be said about all the major media outlets. It's up to us to decide what is and what isn't.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Facial features are TOO human.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I mean, who actually has time to make these supposed "CGI videos", what would be the point?

And to any debunkers who wreckon they could do a better job, PROVE IT!

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

There appears to be a second video..the crash site looks cheesy...

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyoshablue
Is it me or are the Russians making all the fake UFO videos as of late?

There was that other video lol. Russian ppl are coming out with lots of UFO videos too on YouTube lol

Heres a few, From Russia with Love
Check out this video on YouTube:

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is one of the best footages I have ever seen!

S&F.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
being a cg artist im pretty sure its a 3d animation .. but a very nice looking and well made one ..

if its fake i wouldnt be disapointed .. because it could be the perfect reconstruction of what an actual grey would look like !!

two thumbs up if its CG

if its not , than that footage could change history

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join