It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

If this is a fake its a very good one, i have not seen anywhere as of yet a more convincing rendition of an alien grey specie even in a major budget film, it has an eerie quality about it that gives me the creeps and the person who made it if it is a cgi composition should be spending his time working for Steven Spielberg making a lot of money, most if not all cgi composites are easily seen as such but this is different to any i have come across its life like and does not look synthetic. I read an article a long time ago of an alien sighting of the grey specie variety that the witness said it was wearing a turtle necked suit too, i think the book i read it in was called The Humanoids by Charles Bowen.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
im no expert, but with the all the software programs we have today, almost anything can be faked.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I just don't see this being real.. footage of this caliber would be highly guarded, encrypted, and definitely unavailable to most high ranking TS clearance officials even, and to the public. Stuff like this just doesn't get out.

On the other hand, if this is somehow real, then by all means, it's incredible. But I feel this is slim.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Don't know if this one is on here. It looks like some good stuff.

posted on May, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't see how this one is faked.... no way

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
It's been claimed that any sort of thing can be faked in a video these days. Does that mean that we can safely assume that any video we don't wish to believe in, for whatever reason, is fake, without any reasonable doubt? If the ivan 0135 'alien' videos are fake, their maker seems to know a good deal about how living tissues might adapt to alien contingencies. For example, notice how the generally thin neck ( in proportion to the size of the head ) is broader at the top than at the bottom. The stresses of supporting that large head are distributed over a broader area, as when an architectural column is given a broadened capital for the same reason. Also room for greater musculature to support that head. The human neck is closer to a straight sided cylinder, presumably due to the lesser demands put on it. In the video, the neck also appears to be more directly beneath the skull, balanced front and back, than in humans. This would also presumably help such a being to keep his large head steady and upright. Would someone producing a hoax be apt to think of such things? Ross

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Its a good video but its fake

posted on May, 28 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Everything but the crash site on the beach looks real...

This might be some viral PR b.s. for something,...

Time will tell,...

Or, maybe the movie production will run out of money and it will fade away- like a lot of other similar stuff...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Why are some people so intrigued that the fact that you can hear the projector reel clacking away makes them think its fake?? Projectors do make that kind of sound i know this because my dad had one the sound was practically identical so what are some of you so quick to say its fake because of the clacking sound?
This footage was by the look of it taken off a projector screen by a modernish but not too modern video camera with the sound recording enabled to a piece of footage that had no sound and it has merely recorded the only sound that was in the room.......the projector clacking noise. Like i said before in the 1960's my dad used to use one and the sound was the same it really was so we just merely have and old projector showing probably even older film being recorded off a screen by a video camera that was made in either the early 80's or a touch later , i think its an old type video camera because of the tinny looking digital time display. I have studied this footage closely and see many reasons to think its authentic i will write why at a later date.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
its fake.. so...

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I've seen this before posted on ATS and my opinion has not changed.

It looks like decent CGI... Something almost like you would see on a video game cut scene or something.

My vote is for very fake.

posted on May, 30 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by raymondson

I feel the clacking sound was too fake.too loud...you can do that with any one of the off the shelf video editing packages out there..the same programs can add scratches and the like to make the video look old...WW2 reenactors do that with reenactment footage, like here:

posted on May, 31 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I'm still waiting for something more that 10 seconds long to really analyse and get our teeth into.

Doubt anything will appear though.

posted on Jun, 5 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Thats some cool footage regardless if its real or fake. If it is fake, I would love to see the artist's high quality version. Would love to see the alien in a video game or a short movie.
EDIT:
@spokaneman1983
I'm pretty sure the aliens in the video you posted were from a planned "Hoax". I saw a special a while back where this guy dresses up a few young girls in black turtlenecks and alien masks....pretty sure, but not certain, this footage was from that....
edit on 5-6-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

Can you elaborate more on this video you saw with the little girls? This may be the "smoking gun" of this thing be finally proven as a hoax.
I've been waiting for some verification on what this video is for. Obviously fake, but I need to know what its from or why it exists so I can friggin sleep at night.
I read a theory somewhere on youtube that this was a viral promotional clip for the new movie Super 8 but having seen it last night, I can confirm that the two are totally unrelated. If this "leaked clip" is actually from a movie, just what movie is it?

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

wait what?

What does Skinny Bob have to do with Super 8 and JJ Abrams?

I followed your links but your youtube video has been removed.

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

That is obviously some of the fakest swamp gas displayed this milinnia. Great post this is one of the most convincing non convincing videos. S&F for the coolness of the video quality.

edit on 6/12/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
can we pretend that chinese lanterns in the night sky are alien spacecraft, i could really use an abduction right now

posted on Jun, 13 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

wait what?

What does Skinny Bob have to do with Super 8 and JJ Abrams?

I followed your links but your youtube video has been removed.

I noticed that... the video that first mentioned the connection has been removed.
All I know is it doesn't matter. Like I said, I saw Super 8 and it has nothing to do with this supposed 'leaked zeta reticuli alien' video.
After watching that third video posted above with just the alien beings walking... this story gets more complex. It looks like someone was trying to secretly get footage of the beings walking. I have absolutely no reason to believe this is real, but I still have yet to put the nail in the coffin. I need to know what this footage is from and why it was created. And who created it.

posted on Jun, 14 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
The Super 8 connection turned out to be wrong, that's probably why the video Unknown Soldier linked to was taken down. On a side note, Paramount Pictures released an iPhone camera app called Super 8 that mimics all of the camera effects (even the reel noise) we see in the ivan0135 videos. But the first ivan0135 video was uploaded on youtube on April 13 and the app was released on May 10. However, I expect to see the app used future UFO hoaxes.

One of the ivan0135 videos show an old KGB insignia at the start so the videos are supposed to be from the old Soviet Union. The insignia also appears on a known hoaxed video of a saucer crash retrieval that appeared in a TV show called The secret KGB UFO files (1998). On both videos the film "jumps" like old film footage often do right when the insignia shows. I tried comparing the "jumps" (in iMovie
) but I wasn't able to match them. It's still possible that ivan0135 stole the KGB UFO files footage though, just that I wasn't able to see it. Does anyone know if the KGB even used the insignia on their films?

The videos will be debunked sooner or later though, I'm sure of that.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join