It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New alien footage. Real or fake? Experts, have yourself a look & discuss

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
reply to post by w810i

Sorry but you are utterly wrong there. We do know what other worlds might well look like and their life forms might be as the same cosmic building blocks are floating around in space throughout our Universe. There might well be non carbon based life, that one is a definite possibility, but then why would non carbon based life follow exactly the same pattern as carbon based creatures? I strongly suspect, bipedal creatures with eyesight are only carbon based. It's not 100% certain , it is however the most logical assumption.

Don't get me wrong, I am one who argues the opposite to many scientists. I think bipedal creatures with two eyes and some form of hand are probably, the dominant technology using intelligences throughout the universe. I would argue that again based on the fact that, the cosmic dust we are made from is the same throughout our Universe.and that the DNA of another world will probably, in my opinion, turn out to be remarkably similar if not the same as our basic DNA.

We know this for certain? Once again looking back through history we have been to the moon a handful of times, landed probes on a few of the planets in our solar system, sent a vast number of probes out into the cosmos which only 2 of the them are nearing interstellar space. We have studied the heavens with lens telescopes, radio telescopes. Did I miss out on a couple years were we landed on distant planets and captured alien biological's and sequenced their DNA and compared it to ours?

We do not know what alien worlds look like as we have not seen them through our own eyes. We theorize what they could look like which in of itself is only as realistic as the person who puts the theory forward.

So to say that as fact is not true. I could tell you I think there is a planet around the leanard star system that looks like a lollypop forest that does not make it anything or then an out right lie.

If you read what I wrote I said our basic biology could very well be something as simple as the fact that we are carbon based life forms. I did not say a non carbon based life form would share any similarities to us on a biological level at all.

How do you know the space dust that made us as you assume is the same throughout the universe. The universe is a pretty damn big place from what little we know about it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by subby

Originally posted by roughycannon

Originally posted by subby
I can't prove this is a CGI hoax because I can't post a link to my own knowledge and experience.
But as previously stated, the animation clearly follows CGI vectors when it moves.

"follows CGI vectors" what? erm no, it doesnt look CGI at all to me it looks like a thunderbird puppet the way it moves.

Do you seriously think that the creators would choose to ignore the vast amount of easily available CGI software and instead opt for a marionette? And how do you explain it's facial movements? It's clearly not a puppet. But I suspect you are well aware of that and just flaming me. Why I don't know, but it's pretty pathetic.

Because I disagree with you and have my own opinion, I'm flaming you? what the hell are you on about?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I find it hilarious the same GOV that has run USA into the toilet is the same GOV that lies and spreads massive amounts of disinformation...as if there word would give credit to there existence. Aliens or Non-Humanoids are indeed as real as the air we breath but can not see , they are made of a matter that we can not see with our perspective.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

It's called radio astronomy and through radio astronomy we know pretty much that our universe is the same wherever you go. We now know that the basic building blocks of life and some quite complex carbon based compounds are present floating around in outer space. There's been a huge dispute over how oil deposits can only be created by decaying animal life, when fluorocarbons have, apparently, been detected floating around in clouds in space. There are clouds of alcohol floating around in space, another totally unexpected discovery. ..www.physorg.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by FireMoon

That's fine however radio astronomy does not tell you what a planet looks like nor its possible inhabitants either. The only way I'm aware that we have discovered other planets is from their parent stars wobbles. As far as the chemical composition sure its gonna hint at the basic components and that's it. To be 100% you would to grab a sample and have it analyzed.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I do believe it's a fake. The main reason is that the sound of the movie projector isn't anywhere near correct for what it's supposed to be.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
the blinking is a dead give away that it's cgi. on top of that it looks way to clean and bright for it to be an old 1940's 8 mm tape.

even though the effect they are trying to do is of a modern camera filming an old film on a projection screen.

i think the alien forum has turned into one giant hoax/cgi fan fest.

edit on 3-5-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by w810i

Those inhabitants can only be made of the same star dust we are. Given many scientists now think that life was *seeded* as it were, from space it therefore follows, it probably treads a similar path wherever it might occur. Life will start with a single celled organism and then develop to fill every niche possible within a given ecosphere.

The fact is, I'm the one saying. I see no reason to think that it's weird that so called ET might have two arms, two legs, two eyes, it's a neat model for developing technology. However, what I am saying is simple. in this case this supposed footage looks fake cos it totally ignores what evidence we do have of these possible ETs.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
ha I just find it funny that if the alien didn't blinked, people would say OMG FAKE ALIEN DIDN'T BLINKED ONCE, but since it blinks people say OMG FAKE ALIEN BLINKED, lol like if you knew from personal exp if they do or dont

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alda1981
only thing "alienating"me from believing it is the sound of the reel... whats the point of it?

Yeah, more than anything else on here, that tells me it's fake. There really is no reason for it other than a Hollywood FX to make it feel as if you are there watching it off of an old film projector. Check out any other genuine old footage people post of WWII or even just home movies. You won't here a loud clacking noise in it. Where you will find the noise is in certain movies where the director wants you to feel like your standing next to an old film projector. I'm a bit disappointed really.....as much as I don't like being hoaxes I'd rather that if I was, they'd at least bother to not make such an obvious mistake. The cgi is done quite well. One of the better ones I've seen.....It's almost a shame they ruined it with an obvious FX mistake.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
The evidence we have of these ETs or any ET's is pretty much nothing but word of mouth, grainy pictures and youtube videos, so its pretty suspect to assume anything based of no physical evidence

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by spartan1337

That's exactly the point. The people who claim to have met these greys nearly all say how freaky it is that they don;t blink. Because we are humans and all animal life we know and see regularly that have clearly visible eyes, blink it is therefore a natural assumption that we think...oh hang on, they don't blink, maybe they are bio-robots.. See that, subconsciously makes perfect sense to us as humans. If you build a bio robot w you wouldn't waste effort making it blink, the eyes would self clean and lubricate by another more efficient mechanism. Could be wrong, maybe they do have eyelids and blink, however, given the evidence in this video runs wholly contrary to how the blink mechanism would work it is therefore, probably fake..

Let me give you another example..Bigfoot footprints....The opinion is that they are all fake or mistaken weathered footprints of known animals..however........ did you know that...???

A biologist who works with statistics took all the known photographs of so called Bigfoot footprints. The ones that have some genuine history to them not those proven to be fakes. Guess what they found to their genuine surprise?

That, of a collection that runs into hundreds, there is the standard bell curve graph when you map size against frequency . That is, of the hundreds of supposed Bigfoot bootprints they have catalogued over many years conform to the same pattern say, human footprints do, the smallest and largest footprints are the smallest numbers found and the vast majority fall inside a pretty narrow mode in terms of size. The chances of being able to fake that data across the whole of the USA over a period of decades is virtually nil.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Screams fake big time, comon man lol Even i can make one

Alien grey with no textures

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
You can scream FAKE - but you don't know.

You can say it's REAL - but you don't know.

All we can do is look and wonder, take an educated, best guess,

because there is no way to tell if something is biological and real

from second hand film footage.

No way at all.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

actually u can tell if it's real or not depending on how much motion graphics and cgi you know. It's obvious it's fake when you know as much as i do about how these things can be faked....

plus....is turtle neck the new fad on planet zeta reticuli?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
fake but these r so cool
reminds me of when i first started googling for aliens
these just rock so much
love it!

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skinnyBIGGS
I find it hilarious the same GOV that has run USA into the toilet is the same GOV that lies and spreads massive amounts of disinformation...as if there word would give credit to there existence. Aliens or Non-Humanoids are indeed as real as the air we breath but can not see , they are made of a matter that we can not see with our perspective.

You are correct, there are invisible beings among us, this is what mine look like, at least some of the ones who can get in the house.

IVAN 0135 or I NOVA351 likes to hoax videos about aliens at area 51. His current username os Mr351Nova. If you google his username and select everything, Want to see naked pictures of him and his friends? They are posted in his 3d class. Photo's taken from ever conceivable angle, perhaps to create an alien body for his hoax.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by debris765nju

Sorry but I disagree, Those photo's are just reference photos for modelers. The photos are individually numbered from Ivan0001 to Ivan0175. Nothing at all to do with the account name on Youtube.

www.clickheat.3d.sk...

edit on 4/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: Web page added

edit on 4/5/11 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
The problem I have is people saying something looks too good to be real but then if it doesn't look real enough its fake. So no matter what people judge something as fake. I cant tell you if this particular video is real or not. Its possible. But I can tell you there is at least one photo or video out there thats real and mixed up among the many fakes out there.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by spartan1337
ha I just find it funny that if the alien didn't blinked, people would say OMG FAKE ALIEN DIDN'T BLINKED ONCE, but since it blinks people say OMG FAKE ALIEN BLINKED, lol like if you knew from personal exp if they do or dont

All that post says is the following. You have little or no knowledge of the folklore and anecdotal evidence for the existence of greys and furthermore, you know absolutely nothing about the basic mechanisms of evolution and how and why we blink.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join