It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 197
<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
forgive if this has been posted, but did anyone read the story about CIA agents living next to bin laden, and not being able to identify him?

Maybe because he never went outside. It's kind of difficult to ID someone through a wall.

From your source:

his widow has admitted to reporters that they stayed in the home every day for over five years

edit on 7-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22
reply to post by Aggie Man

I must have not been awake this morning when I read that
anyway the way this story is going it would not have surprised me in the least!

the seals now have removed 2 buffalos,a cow,150 chickens and the computer hard drive...what?exactly how big was that chopper??

edit on 6-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

You forgot about the hero dog
I hear tom clancy is writing a novel about him called "Lassie Six"

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by dragonseeker
forgive if this has been posted, but did anyone read the story about CIA agents living next to bin laden, and not being able to identify him?

Maybe because he never went outside. It's kind of difficult to ID someone through a wall.

From your source:

his widow has admitted to reporters that they stayed in the home every day for over five years

edit on 7-5-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

I can't believe that you believe that story. like they say on ESPN..C'MON MAN!!
or, as they would say in my old neighborhood (queens, NY) gitDA#outtahere
edit on 7-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Maybe not.

CIA had reports of sightings of a tall man doing “prison yard walks” around the compound yard, where OBL was killed, a U.S. official said.
www.breakingnews.com... walks-around-the-compound-yard-where-obl-was-killed-a-us-official-said

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

My god everyday this gets more and more complicated,oh what a tangled web we weave!!I'm having a hard time taking any of this seriously

I haven't turned the news on today so I'm not sure what part of the story has changed,maybe by Monday the whole story will be retracted

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

My god everyday this gets more and more complicated,oh what a tangled web we weave!!I'm having a hard time taking any of this seriously

I haven't turned the news on today so I'm not sure what part of the story has changed,maybe by Monday the whole story will be retracted

The truth is simple. Always remember that.
So far.....we have not heard the truth.
It's looking like amateur hour at the White House.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It started heading south when President George W. Bush started getting credit for
providing valuable intel from waterboarding.
Oh no! How do we handle this?! Quick! Somebody call MSNBC!

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

reply to post by 27jd

I agree!!

Today they (CNN) are showing this new 'video release' of OBL's homemade videos for America, and hten this one video where he is 'watching a video of himself' (????)

They keep remarking about how he has a grey beard and wearing a blanket and how this supposedly proves that he was in the compound that day of the raid (???)

The video looks too laughable! Plus the Hollywood actor that they paid to be OBL isn't even turned around for us to see

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

I did see the video,not sure what that is supposed to prove though,I can't help but feel there is something I am not seeing in the video and don't know what it is.I'll have to sleep on it,although I can say there is something about the 2 tone walls I can't put my finger on....oh well..maybe it will come to me

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Today they (CNN) are showing this new 'video release' of OBL's homemade videos for America, and hten this one video where he is 'watching a video of himself' (????)

They keep remarking about how he has a grey beard and wearing a blanket and how this supposedly proves that he was in the compound that day of the raid (???)

The video looks too laughable! Plus the Hollywood actor that they paid to be OBL isn't even turned around for us to see

This is my first post so Ill make it count....I thought the US Govenment listed him as left-handed??? Why is he holding the remote with his right hand??..How many people here does that?

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The truth is simple. Always remember that.
So far.....we have not heard the truth.
It's looking like amateur hour at the White House.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
It started heading south when President George W. Bush started getting credit for
providing valuable intel from waterboarding.
Oh no! How do we handle this?! Quick! Somebody call MSNBC!

God knows the truth is not simple for the government,I swear that's why Obama was given the presidency because he lies better than George did.I think back at some of the things that came out his mouth,It makes me really wonder how he was president for 8 years.

edit on 7-5-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chucky202

This is my first post so Ill make it count....I thought the US Govenment listed him as left-handed??? Why is he holding the remote with his right hand??..How many people here does that?

(responding to above)yep, that video is so bogus it's unbelievable..it's clearly not him..like I posted before, this is scary..they just don't care now. I'm waiting for them to throw aliens into the mix somehow, that's the only thing missing at this point..
edit on 7-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Nice first post - welcome to ATS..!! Your arrival is fortuitous, your avatar, screen-name and tags interesting, and your insights on the money! Enjoy the ride...

Best wishes from your fellow member across the pond....

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Chucky202 is the guy that is new and it was definitely a good catch. I didn't even realize he was holding the remote with his right hand the first time I saw that video.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rhino5

Ah, I see...

Thanks for the clarification - and by Goodness, haven't we all laughed our socks off at the MSM puppets trying to pass of the fake videos as genuine??? It's truly one of those situations where if you don't laugh, you'll cry - or lose your marbles in some way...

yep, that video is so bogus it's unbelievable..it's clearly not him..like I posted before, this is scary..they just don't care now.

Dragonseeker - I believe you have accurately and poignantly summarised the true horror of this situation. They believe they can't or won't be held accountable for this type of BS, and the attitude they are rolling with is:

"To Hell with you all, what are you gonna do about it?"

My money is on the imminent establishment of the NWO via a WW3 conflict of some sort, probably revolving around the Elenin issue. I honestly wish everyone all the best in handling whatever is coming.

edit on 8-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: Diamonds are forever..
edit on 8-5-2011 by FlyInTheOintment because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm left-handed and I hold the remote with my right hand.

It doesn't really matter.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Washington needs an enema, then the world can live in peace

vote the greyboy out and put them on a leash

edit on 8-5-2011 by anumohi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Personally, the videos don't look fake to me. It does fit with his apparent self-esteem issues (when Peter Bergen interviewed him, he made him remove any images he thought were unflattering). The way he was watching himself, fidgeting with his beard nervously, kinda points to him being uncomfortable watching himself...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Right on all counts.
The SAS would have been in & out in less than 10 as well.
What did they do in there? Read the paper, have a quick lunch, maybe watch an episode of South Park before taking a leisurely stroll towards the choppers?
And the president was kept in the dark for at least 25 minutes?
In this high tech comms military world, do you believe that?
Mind you, Windows XP can take an awful long time to shut down

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Fox news has a Breaking News story about a plane in San Diego having to be diverted...

not a lot of details yet

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
that is NOT him .. how can people not see this ? .. I feel like I'm in a twilight zone episode ..

whatreallyhappened.com...

look at the ears, brow ridge, nose .. forehead slants at a different angle .. they're completely different .. and lastly, look at him when he briefly turns his head to his left .. that is not him .. can you not see that ??

Originally posted by 27jd
Personally, the videos don't look fake to me. It does fit with his apparent self-esteem issues (when Peter Bergen interviewed him, he made him remove any images he thought were unflattering). The way he was watching himself, fidgeting with his beard nervously, kinda points to him being uncomfortable watching himself...

top topics

<< 194  195  196    198  199  200 >>

join