It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Well, you must think they are, otherwise, what's your motive for posting here regularly? This is a conspiracy based website, after all, and here you are....taking time out of your day to aggressively argue your opinion on the matter.

I'm not sure what enjoyment I get out of posting on this site. I like debating, but it can be hard when conspiracy theorists continually move the goal posts and believe in outlandish stories with literally no actual evidence - and use absolutely no common sense, except when it seemingly backs up their notions of conspiracy.

I appreciate that some posters can analytically look at evidence and even admit they aren't sure at times. But most seem to have such a distrust in EVERYTHING that they will deny anything that goes against their beliefs, and stay willfully ignorant despite anything that is put forth.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Could someone out there, more than two somesomes out there smarter than I. Take the "known" voice of Osama and the "known" voice of Obama and see what they find.

I could then put my mind to rest. I have researched both men and it appear we know very little about both and what we do know doesn't fit or facts to back up claims made by both men. I have spent a few year on ATS reading hardly ever a post and enjoying what I find as a matter of fact I have posted finding here of fake tapes and the such to other sites.

ATS will get to the bottom line, I watched them in action on a fake OBL tape posted to another sit to expose a fraud you would all know.

I would do it on my own just don't capabilities. Please keep me posted and the good work.

The last known tape of OBL he said, " I will destroy America from the belly of the eagle." Seems like the White House could fit belly of the eagle.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by judydawgThe last known tape of OBL he said, " I will destroy America from the belly of the eagle." Seems like the White House could fit belly of the eagle.

That means from the inside out, actually...
It's working.

The Patriot act was passed internally.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

And that very well may be. But, for you to dismiss that the largest conspiracy theory site on the web, is not important to the government, is ignorance at best. Operation Earnest Voice, is not a conspiracy, it's real. The government has set up sock puppet accounts on international sites, such as this one, in order to give the appearance of heavy public support for their agendas. A site such as this, would be one of their primary targets, since a lot of people here don't buy the government's story. What good would it do for them to join the chorus on sites where most people fully believe the MSM without question? It wouldn't do them any good at all, and would be a waste of their resources.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
As if it's possible to convince any conspiracy theorist on this website of anything. Hell, there's people who still think miniature nukes were used to take down the WTC.

Not to mention, ATS is hosted by GoDaddy.com. So it's not really an 'international site' and so wouldn't be a target.

But don't let that stop you from thinking you're in the know and the Government is out to get you.

To be honest, though, I can't say for sure there are no government agencies posting on here. Just seems unlikely to me (and an extreme waste of time).
edit on 9-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

So, the government would go through and keep and file letters to the editor in your file, but wouldn't keep track of people who are either sources of leaks or crazy as loons?

I'd say, this is exactly a place I'd look. When you add in a few serious crazies have been attracted to chat on these boards, I'm sure that there is at least a vague eye kept in this direction. A few Jared Loughner's and his ilk are enough to attract some interest I'm sure.

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tosskey
To be honest, though, I can't say for sure there are no government agencies posting on here. Just seems unlikely to me (and an extreme waste of time).

Good, neither can I. But that didn't stop you from declaring that I somehow said I "know" they are. Centcom has claimed they wouldn't target U.S. sites (mainly Facebook and Twitter), or U.S. citizens, since it would be illegal. But, it raises flags with me personally, when a poster defends the official story so vigorously, that they respond to each and every poster in the thread that is critical of the U.S. government, going in circles and addressing the same points, over and over, tirelessly. That is either somebody with a mighty unhealthy obsession, or somebody who's on the clock. Just like the Chinese internet brigades in the Tibetan threads, our government doesn't realize how obvious they can be sometimes. And the poster I suspect of being part of the operation (not you), has already admitted his/her IP changes, because of some hot spot software. So, I have my suspicions. Am I certain? Nope. There's no way I can be.

ETA: Do I even really care anymore? Not really.
edit on 9-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

As if it's possible to convince any conspiracy theorist on this website of anything. Hell, there's people who still think miniature nukes were used to take down the WTC.

Not to mention, ATS is hosted by GoDaddy.com. So it's not really an 'international site' and so wouldn't be a target.

But don't let that stop you from thinking you're in the know and the Government is out to get you.

edit on 9-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Alquada isn't even a real organization i cant believe that people here on ats are still buying it.

Remember this supposed bin laden hide out? that cave system was never found nor did it existed, just like Alquada it doesn't exist.

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Real Obama war room photo released:
Now we know the real story. LOL

Obviously not real, but it is probably as real as the rest of the "official" BS that has been released.
edit on 5/10/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Get a anatomy artist to take a look,or someone who does crime recreations. Then we will know more, his face does look heavily made up in some of the photos

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonseeker

Did you hear the dog had it's teeth replaced with metal?

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ComingNext2SLC

I can't seem to find mine right now, must be in my other jeans.

I think the MSM is painting him as a meager, self-conscious old man who uses 'just for men' on his beard and puts on make-up.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

www.nydailynews.com...

"He was neither weak nor frail," Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, was quoted as telling Pakistani investigators.

NBC News obtained a list of medications found in the 54-year-old Bin Laden's Pakistani compound and none are used to treat longterm chronic illness.

Instead, the Pakistanis found drugs to treat shingles, ulcers, nerve pain, high blood pressure, common childrens' ailments - and Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure.

"He believed in his own medication," Amal said, according to Pakistan's Dawn newspaper. A Yemeni who was just 17 when she wed Bin Laden, Amal said the 9/11 mastermind had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago, Dawn reported. Back in 1999, the Saudis reportedly hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Bin Laden's wife said he helped cure himself with watermelons, and that he was not on dialysis.

Kind of puts a damper on the "He's been dead for 10 years!" conspiracy.
CTs rarely let pesky fact bother them.

CTs rarely let pesky fact bother them.

Facts from the mainstream news media cant be trusted, the media is in bed with the government, where are the Iraq WMDs?
the Gulf of Tonkin? and on wards, the government has lied countless of times and you still believe believe them because, Bin Laden's youngest says so.

He was neither weak nor frail," Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, was quoted as telling Pakistani investigators.

Her words or does how the mainstream wants to tale it?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Two months before September 11 Osama bin Laden flew to Dubai for 10 days for treatment at the American hospital, where he was visited by the local CIA agent,

Bin Laden has often been reported to be in poor health. Some accounts claim that he is suffering from Hepatitis C, and can expect to live for only two more years.

So how was that bin laden died in the raid? he didn't cause that wasn't him.
Bin laden was already dead since 2001 due to his diseases.

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
Real Obama war room photo released:
Now we know the real story. LOL

Obviously not real, but it is probably as real as the rest of the "official" BS that has been released.
edit on 5/10/2011 by Sparky63 because: (no reason given)

Black Ops...

that's cools as hell

posted on May, 11 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you realize how ridiculous and hypocritical you sound when, in the SAME post, you dismiss the MSM as a source of information when you disagree with it - and then link the MSM as a source for a conspiracy you believe in?

I mean really? Are they trustworthy, or are they not? You can't pick and choose depending on the information.

And if you do not trust the MSM, then your available sources are going to be pretty slim. Who can be trusted at that point? I guess unless you see it with your own eyes, nothing can be trusted at all! Right?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Do you realize how ridiculous and hypocritical you sound when, in the SAME post, you dismiss the MSM as a source of information when you disagree with it - and then link the MSM as a source for a conspiracy you believe in?

I mean really? Are they trustworthy, or are they not? You can't pick and choose depending on the information.
Yes he can. He's a CT. They're all about double standards and special pleading.

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

If you have such a problem with "CT", why are you visiting this website? You do realize this is ATS don't you?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by 000063

If you have such a problem with "CT", why are you visiting this website? You do realize this is ATS don't you?

So this website only accepts one viewpoint? Conspiracy or nothing?

posted on May, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Tosskey

Didn't say that, but if you have such a problem with "CT", this probably isn't the best place to be hanging out.

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202 >>

join