It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Osama Bin Laden Killed in U.S. Raid

page: 198
<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude77
look at the ears, brow ridge, nose .. forehead slants at a different angle .. they're completely different .. and lastly, look at him when he briefly turns his head to his left .. that is not him .. can you not see that ??

For some odd reason I've been on several forums (not ATS) discussing Photoshopped pictures or fakes.

Posters used the exact same type arguments as above
Each time it was discovered the pix were legit. So much for Photoshop and online pic analogy.

However - ears are like fingerprints. To me the ear is identical - - just different angle and lighting.

edit on 8-5-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by dude77

Well, I don't see it. But I'm not an expert on Bin Laden's face. It could be fake, I wouldn't be the one to ask. No need to feel like you're in the Twilight Zone though, go back and read a bit to see if I believe the official story. I don't, at this point. Those videos though, don't do it for me, one way or the other.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
The truth is simple. Always remember that.
...No it's not. It's often messy and complicated. Remember what you thought adult life would be like when you were a little kid? It's a lot more complex than you thought, isn't it? Because you weren't able to comprehend what it was really like at the time.

So far.....we have not heard the truth.
It's looking like amateur hour at the White House.
Unsupported assertion, opinion.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I agree!!

Today they (CNN) are showing this new 'video release' of OBL's homemade videos for America, and hten this one video where he is 'watching a video of himself' (????)
Because no one ever watches their own home movies, for any reason.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonseeker
This is my first post so Ill make it count....I thought the US Govenment listed him as left-handed??? Why is he holding the remote with his right hand??..How many people here does that?
Holding a video in one's off hand? That's the megaton proof? Maybe the last person who had the TV left the remote on the right side. Maybe he had a cramp. Maybe he just felt like it.

Say, what reason would they have to fake the videos? What good would it do? Why not release OBL's actual videos so they don't have to worry about someone among the thousands of people watching spotting something out of place more substantial than the remote being in his right hand.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
reply to post by 27jd

Right on all counts.
The SAS would have been in & out in less than 10 as well.
What did they do in there? Read the paper, have a quick lunch, maybe watch an episode of South Park before taking a leisurely stroll towards the choppers?
And the president was kept in the dark for at least 25 minutes?
No, he just lost video. They still had other means of getting info.

In this high tech comms military world, do you believe that?
Mind you, Windows XP can take an awful long time to shut down
More technology = more complexity = more chance of failure.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by maybereal11
Wow...I never thought of that. I assumed simply it was corrupt factions within Pakistan that might have been sheltering him somewhat.

Recent reports indicate that the majority of folks at the compound were unarmed or did not fire back...I think the exception was one man in an outbuilding.

IF that speaks to OBL feeling absolutely warm and cozy nuzzled down near a Pakistani military institution...then WHY would the Pakistani gov. shelter him?

Is it possible that OBL was Pakastan's Golden Goose

We have been shoveling money to Pakistan ever since the hunt for OBL began...20 Billion thus far.

www.fas.org...

Is it possible they had a strong financial motivation to prolong the hunt?

Now, this is a conspiracy theory that is deserving of 196 pages! It's very plausible. The motivation is certainly there...so is opportunity....if we could prove intent, then we could nail this one down.

You forgot "means".

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11 I put a shed up in my yard and had the village board crawling up my butt...OBL builds a large compound spitting distance from a Military base and no one asked to see a permit? In Pakistan? Where I assume culturally every permit equals payola? It's not like the building was subtle...It does smell...
Argument from Incredulity and personal experience.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by 000063

This is my first post so Ill make it count....I thought the US Govenment listed him as left-handed??? Why is he holding the remote with his right hand??..How many people here does that?
Holding a video in one's off hand? That's the megaton proof? Maybe the last person who had the TV left the remote on the right side. Maybe he had a cramp. Maybe he just felt like it.

I'm right handed. I hold the remote in my left hand if I'm taking notes with my right hand or drinking/eating - - or talking as I tend to use my hands when I talk.

Definitely not a megaton proof.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Edit: humor aside, here's the scary part. These lies are so brazen a 5 year old would question it, which means, they're getting to a place where they don't care that we know they're lying. that means something is about to happen. something bad. there's already stories about TSA-style patdowns at soft targets like malls, etc..the osama story didn't work..so they need something else. which usually means something's going to go boom. and soon.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-5-2011 by dragonseeker because: (no reason given)
Speculation asserted as fact.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sparky63
They captured Osama Bin Laden, but then apparently, executed him right in front of his wife and 12 year old daughter. The woman rushing the Seals was probably trying to protect her child.
Depending on which of the conflicting reports of the OS you believe. Problem is, you do not rush armed men to protect your kids. You try and hide from them, maybe shield them with your own body. The woman had no factual basis to believe that the SEALs would harm her kid if they came quietly.

They also crashed a top secret stealth helicopter and left the wreckage for our enemies to backward engineer.
They attempted, unsuccessfully, to destroy it. And failed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

Originally posted by 27jd
reply to post by TWILITE22

Exactly, I'm wondering why the initial reports were that they (Obama and crew) watched the "firefight", when now, there was no firefight, just one dude that managed to get off a round or two, before the SEALs nailed him. Then, they killed all unarmed adult males in the compound, even ones that weren't wanted dead or alive.
edit on 5-5-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)
Yep,dead men leave no tales,leave no witnesses,sounds more like a mob hit than anything,and as far as OBL daughter and wife goes why would anyone trust anything the Bin Laden family says,
I like how "no witnesses" doesn't include the two witnesses you mention in the very next sentence.

remember they were flying our skies on 9-12 after watching 911 go down with the Bushes,they are just more unreachable witnesses.
Osama was estranged from his larger family, mostly on account of being a terrorist. The larger family were the ones with the Bush links.

I don't buy it at all.To me this lie is so big it's bound to come apart at some point.
Just like 9/11. Remember all those public trials and lynchings?

Oh, wait.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by 000063

Back on the clock, eh Potter? Got some catching up to do, in order to respond to each and every poster questioning the official story I see.

I'm actually so sick of this topic now, I don't even care how he died anymore.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
www.nydailynews.com...

"He was neither weak nor frail," Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, was quoted as telling Pakistani investigators.

NBC News obtained a list of medications found in the 54-year-old Bin Laden's Pakistani compound and none are used to treat longterm chronic illness.

Instead, the Pakistanis found drugs to treat shingles, ulcers, nerve pain, high blood pressure, common childrens' ailments - and Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure.

"He believed in his own medication," Amal said, according to Pakistan's Dawn newspaper. A Yemeni who was just 17 when she wed Bin Laden, Amal said the 9/11 mastermind had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago, Dawn reported. Back in 1999, the Saudis reportedly hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Bin Laden's wife said he helped cure himself with watermelons, and that he was not on dialysis.

Kind of puts a damper on the "He's been dead for 10 years!" conspiracy.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I didn't get that .. was that some kind of joke ? was she being serious ?

Originally posted by Tosskey
www.nydailynews.com...

"He was neither weak nor frail," Bin Laden's youngest widow Amal, 29, was quoted as telling Pakistani investigators.

NBC News obtained a list of medications found in the 54-year-old Bin Laden's Pakistani compound and none are used to treat longterm chronic illness.

Instead, the Pakistanis found drugs to treat shingles, ulcers, nerve pain, high blood pressure, common childrens' ailments - and Avena syrup, an extract of wild oats that is marketed as a natural impotence cure.

"He believed in his own medication," Amal said, according to Pakistan's Dawn newspaper. A Yemeni who was just 17 when she wed Bin Laden, Amal said the 9/11 mastermind had recovered fully from two kidney surgeries a decade ago, Dawn reported. Back in 1999, the Saudis reportedly hired an assassin to poison Bin Laden and the toxin gave him kidney failure.

Bin Laden's wife said he helped cure himself with watermelons, and that he was not on dialysis.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Seemed weird to me also, but apparently Watermelons are believed by many to be a natural remedy for kidney problems, especially kidney stones.

Google it, you'll see a lot of results suggesting Watermelons and Watermelon Seed Tea for kidney problems.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

www.nydailynews.com...

I was thinking isnt this young wife in the hands of the Pakistani's ???? anything she is reported to have said or saying .. could be that shes being told to say it and I wont believe that or any until she gets on a video to do a interview with Diane Sawyer or one of our reporters why cant we do that ???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

I was thinking isnt this young wife in the hands of the Pakistani's ???? anything she is reported to have said or saying .. could be that shes being told to say it and I wont believe that or any until she gets on a video to do a interview with Diane Sawyer or one of our reporters why cant we do that ???

You don't think the Pakistanis would poke as many holes into the US official story as they could?

They were embarrassed pretty badly with this raid, and everything surrounding it.

They already tried suggesting OBL was shot after he was captured. Her testimony seems to indicate that he was shot before he could grab his AK-47.
edit on 8-5-2011 by Tosskey because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by jiggerj
I don't understand why everyone was posting that they didn't know what the president was going to say, when the heading of this thread says it all?????

Thread title was edited afterwards, obviously.

Didn't know titles could be changed. How would anyone find a thread that way???

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Due to the fact that there are now many virus's out attched to Bin Ladens Photo and even some news web sites so be carefull I was going to post something I read but cant go back to it cuause im not taking the risk but it had to do with a Al Quaeda Leader being killed in prision ,,Seems to me that not just our country but other countries are after the Al Quaeda now big time ...they are under fire .. I heard there could possibly be, about 100 of them left and if thats true looks like the end to AL Queda big smile
edit on 8-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: had to rephrase my sentance

edit on 8-5-2011 by NorthStargal52 because: geesh i really messed up this post had to reword it again

top topics

<< 195  196  197    199  200  201 >>

join