It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Originally posted by earthdude
I met a Rothchild. She did not seem to have any desire to rule the world. Nice lady.

They probably are nice people for the most part.

But yeah then you have the not so nice people that make the whole bunch look bad.

We are not saying all the rothschilds are bad.

Just some of them are.

THAT is a fair assesment. About the only fair one ive seen. Yes, some of the stuff is proven, but i do not see how there is some broad, overreaching conspiracy to ruin the world like most here seem to think.

They are if not the richest, one of the richest families in the world. So, when they do good or bad, the money they have makes them more visible as well as more capable of doing that good or bad.

A lot of this is simply the anti-semitism that runs rampant on ATS. Thread after thread is posted of how terrible and evil they are and the Rothchilds do not escape this scrutiny.

After questioning one of the earlier posters about why he hated them so much, he made a page long post about everything they have done wrong, some true, some rediculous. Sampson Option indeed!

Yes, they have done terrible things, and no, they are not out to "rule the world" or keep the little people down. Where again does it show how they rule the fed reserve?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

reply to post by Foodman

Foodman. Everyone knows your an agent. By posting your biased posts you counteract your propaganda.

Who is everyone? Agent of what?

A family of billionaires who could care less what goes on at ATS?

Someone with an opposing view comes in and automatically people label them agents and other nonsense?

The sources of various conspiracy theories are not Gospel. I quickly learned this when researching who owned the Federal Reserve. There are at times huge errors, outright disinformation and hoaxes.

Some the best examples:

1. Ashkenazi Jews are Turkish Khazars: Total myth.
Recent studies from 2010 have show two things, one most of the Ashkenazi Jews have Semite genetic markers, two, non Semite admixture is mostly Italian.

2.The Rothschilds own the Federal Reserve: Total myth.
The Federal Reserve is owned by the largest banks in America: Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs. Morgan Stanley, Metlife, Taunus, HSBC North America, and US Bankcorp. Even among those banks the Rothschilds do not remotely have a majority of stock. In fact the assets of the Rothschilds are dwarfed by JP Morgan Chase.

3. The Rothschilds control the central banking system: Total myth
The global central banking system is overseen by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. Its shares are owned by the worlds major central banks. The top single shareholder is the US Federal Reserve.

The Rothschilds are a fallen dynasty. The House of Morgan challenged them over De Beers and won. JP Morgan and Ernest Oppenheimer founded the Anglo American Corporation in 1917 to mine gold and by 1926 it was the majority shareholder in De Beers. By 1929, Oppenheimer had taken over De Beers and made it into the Diamond monopoly it became known for.

Since losing control of De Beers, the Rothschilds have fallen further. The Austrian bank was sold off in 1938. All assets were seized from the Austrian Rothschilds by the Nazis in 1939. The French bank was nationalized by the government in 1981. They formed a new bank in 1987, but were merged with the English branch in 2003. An offshoot of the French house, Benjamin de Rothschild, expanded holdings into Switzerland and maintains some success there, with the Edmond de Rothschild Group. The English house has N M Rothschild & Sons, which at one time was the biggest bank in the world. In modern times it is not even in the top 50.
edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: by

Yeah, the sad thing is that confronting these people with REAL facts goes nowhere to them. They will be back with conspiracy theory sources that make vague links of how a Rothchild slept with a member of the board of the Fed Reserve and claim it to show how they pull the strings.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Guess actual proof would be creating a time machine, going back in time and recording him saying these statements....lol

This thread has become a NO U crazyperson thread.

edit on 4-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by gorgi

Historically, the Illuminati is real. As to where and what it could be today is anyone's guess and frankly one I'm not that interested in venturing into because of all the extreme conspiracy around it. The Illuminati was nowhere in the original posts of Canadianpride420 and do nothing to invalidate his original question about the Rothschild explicit involvement in the murder of the Russian Imperial family. Instead, there is a game of misdirection afoot.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

Yes his post talks about the Illuminati and how the Rothschilds are connected to them. Its on page 9 has he pointed out.

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by Dendro

Which is why I have given up. I answered the OP's question, gave him the proof and since then I've been labelled an anti semit and accused of so many things that i've just decided to give up. I have my opinion and have backed it with facts. I refuse to give these trolls anymore food. I have better things to do than waste my time on this nonsense. It's obvious these people defending them have done little to no research and they only choose to reply to certain people or things.

You gave up because you have no actual evidence. Yours is all based on other conspiracies and thats not how facts work.I have done plenty of research and you guys just dont want to believe anything thats not a crazy conspiracy that disagrees with your beliefs.

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. For the last time, the rothschilds have gained their wealth through lies, deception and murder. They do own the federal reserve and any document that says otherwise is bullshi*t.Your obviously what people refer to as a, "troll." Yea my info is based on other conspiracies eh? Yea the book, "the life of Napolean," for example is a conspiracy..Do you even read what you write? It makes no sense. You have done plenty of research? Well I would just love to see the list of sources that you consider as fact that the rothschilds are good people, otherwise it's quite clear your talking out your arse
edit on 4-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by gorgi

Historically, the Illuminati is real. As to where and what it could be today is anyone's guess and frankly one I'm not that interested in venturing into because of all the extreme conspiracy around it. The Illuminati was nowhere in the original posts of Canadianpride420 and do nothing to invalidate his original question about the Rothschild explicit involvement in the murder of the Russian Imperial family. Instead, there is a game of misdirection afoot.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

Yes his post talks about the Illuminati and how the Rothschilds are connected to them. Its on page 9 has he pointed out.

reply to post by Dendro

Which is why I have given up. I answered the OP's question, gave him the proof and since then I've been labelled an anti semit and accused of so many things that i've just decided to give up. I have my opinion and have backed it with facts. I refuse to give these trolls anymore food. I have better things to do than waste my time on this nonsense. It's obvious these people defending them have done little to no research and they only choose to reply to certain people or things.

You gave up because you have no actual evidence. Yours is all based on other conspiracies and thats not how facts work.I have done plenty of research and you guys just dont want to believe anything thats not a crazy conspiracy that disagrees with your beliefs.

Keep telling yourself whatever makes you feel better. For the last time, the rothschilds have gained their wealth through lies, deception and murder. They do own the federal reserve and any document that says otherwise is bullshi*t. If you had a brain you would know that. Your obviously what people refer to as a, "troll." Yea my info is based on other conspiracies eh? Yea the book, "the life of Napolean," for example is a conspiracy..Do you even read what you write? It makes no sense. You have done plenty of research? Well I would just love to see the list of sources that you consider as fact that the rothschilds are good people, otherwise it's quite clear your talking out your arse

They gained there wealth by being bankers and speculating. Thats not illegal. They dont own the Fed. The fact that any source you dont agree with you call BS. So if anything doesnt agree with you then its wrong. WOW! Thats very objective of you. I have done research. Just look through some of my older posts. So stop trolling if you arent gonna read anything that you dont agree with.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
Guess actual proof would be creating a time machine, going back in time and recording him saying these statements....lol

This thread has become a NO U crazyperson thread.

edit on 4-5-2011 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

I cant afford a delorean and find a flux capacitor otherwise Id go.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Not illegal, but I would call it immoral. They manipulated the market with their wealth and insider information.

I still want to know what would be considered actual proof?

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

Not illegal, but I would call it immoral. They manipulated the market with their wealth and insider information.

"I know it when I see it"~Potter Stewart.
In general, something that isnt tired to an existing conspiracy and has sources that arent biased or so far out there that theres nothing to debate that with. Unfortunately Thats all Ive seen here so far.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

The two "sources" from Eustace Mullins and Gary Kah, showing Rothschild ownership of the Federal Reserve are hoaxes.

Only member banks own stock in the Federal Reserve.

The Rothschilds don't even have a bank in the US.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

So? They are pretty much doing what every other Wall Street broker and Baron does every day in the Market.
Honestly the arguments and flimsy reasons for why the Rothschild's are supposedly in a kabal of evil devil worshipers hell bent on killing all of us or enslaving all of us, or is it they want to put all of us in Fema camps, or is it they want to kill the dollar and start the Amero, or is it they want to start WWIII, or is it, or is it, or is it, etc...etc....etc...Not one of the posts accusing the Rothschild has provided real evidence other than opinions and false information from other conspiracy or blog sites.
edit on 5/5/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   

reply to post by Foodman

HA! No response to my comment about them murdering the entire family of the russian tsar..you sir are a fool, checkmate

PR trolls only respond to other PR trolls or one of thier parrot accounts.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

The two "sources" from Eustace Mullins and Gary Kah, showing Rothschild ownership of the Federal Reserve are hoaxes.

The rockefellers and the Morgans do.

Wait who helped the rockefellers get thier start in american banking and oil?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

reply to post by gorgi

So? They are pretty much doing what every other Wall Street broker and Baron does every day in the Market.
Honestly the arguments and flimsy reasons for why the Rothschild's are supposedly in a kabal of evil devil worshipers hell bent on killing all of us or enslaving all of us, or is it they want to put all of us in Fema camps, or is it they want to kill the dollar and start the Amero, or is it they want to start WWIII, or is it, or is it, or is it, etc...etc....etc...Not one of the posts accusing the Rothschild has provided real evidence other than opinions and false information from other conspiracy or blog sites.

Who's saying that?

Who funded IBM that funded the nazi's?

Who funded the communists like trotsky through Lord Milner?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Seems like you are protecting the' idea' to much (world domination)

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Foodman,

What proof can you provide once and for all that Nathan Rothschild never made the following statement?

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I don't want a nation of thinkers, I want a nation of workers

Who said this?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo

reply to post by gorgi

Who's saying that?

Who funded IBM that funded the nazi's?

Who funded the communists like trotsky through Lord Milner?

So let me get this straight. You are claiming that Nathan Rothschild a Jew......funded IBM an American company that in turn funded the Nazi's in their campaign to exterminate Jews! And you don't see the absurdity in that claim?

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
CaptGizmo:

It looks like you are on the verge of a Eureka moment.
I don't want to get in the way of that too much.

However, yes, you're learning. The truth is often completely absurd.
Isn't it marvelous?! Read Edwin Black's IBM and the Holocaust (2001).

Still, Black's other book, The Transfer Agreement really provides
a lot of very helpful background information. Zionists sacrificed
the Jews of Europe to fulfill the primary goal: the founding of Israel.

If you don't have time to read the book, this news story from 1984 about the book
and the author, as well as his family, will help you get the big picture!

Good luck on your voyage of discovery.

www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-5-2011 by nickspm because: repetition of a phrase

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Check out this page: "Tragedy and Hope" by Dr. Carroll Quigley

Basically it's excerpts of the actual book Amazon Link, and it has a ton of info about the Rothschilds, Rockefellers etc...

The author of this book, the late Dr. Carroll Quigley was one of former president Bill Clinton's professors at Georgetown as well as his mentor.

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

how do you believe money is created?

don't you think that there is tremendous power in creating money? who is supposed to wield that power in a republic? who actually does?

find out and you won't need CTs anymore, neither will you long for an icon (or a name) to hate, because the world as it is doesn't offer us the luxury of emotional involvement in serious affairs, now does it?!?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join