It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Before the federal reserve and after the 2nd bank of the us, we had no central bank and we had dozens of economic problems. even huge depressions. Who do you blame this on?

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Foodman because: none

Man you really love the rothschilds.

Did a mean ol conspiracy theorist kick your dog one day?

Come on tell the truth.

Rothschild DID fund the nazi's AND commnunist russia.

They DO own diamond mines in africa.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Before the federal reserve and after the 2nd bank of the us, we had no central bank and we had dozens of economic problems. even huge depressions. Who do you blame this on?

en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 2-5-2011 by Foodman because: none

That is because they lost their charter and got irked and kept us into chaos using the investments they made during the First and Second central banks.

Ever since they took over The Bank Of England in the late 1700's the world's finances have been chaotic.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Where did you get your degree again? Here is a good book for you to read.

This Time Is Different: Eight Centuries of Financial Folly
www.amazon.com...

It shows that he world had problems way before you think they did. Did the nathan rothschild also create the problems before he was born?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

www.amazon.com...

It shows that he world had problems way before you think they did. Did the nathan rothschild also create the problems before he was born?

Are you related to the rothschild or something?

Do you have a bank to run? Why are you "enlightening" ATS posters for hours on end?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

www.amazon.com...

Are you related to the rothschild or something?

Do you have a bank to run? Why are you "enlightening" ATS posters for hours on end?

It seems very difficult to enlighten people who are so closed off and closed minded that they refuse to see the truth and want to believe insane stuff.
And Im sure hes nathan rothchild reincarnated.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi
It seems very difficult to enlighten people who are so closed off and closed minded that they refuse to see the truth and want to believe insane stuff.

Welcome to ATS!!!!!
You are fast learning the way things work around here!!! Gotta love it....

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

This is true. Maybe if you cited the extensive list of books you have read, or the research you have done, you might gain some more credibility. Some on here have posted links to information by folks who have spent years researching, spoken with countless people and though each person is from a divergent background, they have all come to the same conclusion. Your conclusion is in direct contradiction to that information. If only one had reached this negative view of the banking families, the information would be suspect. But hundreds if not thousands of well established researchers have delved into this, at length, and produced volumes of information.

What information have you produced for all to look at?
What information lead you to this conclusion?
Since your research is extensive, how long have you been looking, have you gone to other countries to look into the various archives, ie Eustace, Maxwell (40 years of research), Griffith (30yrs), Icke(25 yrs)? Is your research internet based?

Then again simply playing devils advocate is fun, it stirs up things, and makes for a great laugh while having a diet coke and a smoke.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by _R4t_
reply to post by Foodman

I don't care whether the quotes and the sh!t said about them is true or not... One fact stands and its all I need to know... You don't become this insanely rich by being nice and playing by the book... you have to be a filthy a** vicious viper else just you not going to make it...

They defined and created what is today's banking system... Look at it in all of its beauty all while its ripping you off your last pennies, applause it while its sucking your soul and smile because you only have one thing to lose now and soon enough they'll be coming after it...

Therefore anyone really wealthy is a criminal? Is this what you are saying?

Yes.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crankyoldman
reply to post by gorgi

This is true. Maybe if you cited the extensive list of books you have read, or the research you have done, you might gain some more credibility. Some on here have posted links to information by folks who have spent years researching, spoken with countless people and though each person is from a divergent background, they have all come to the same conclusion. Your conclusion is in direct contradiction to that information. If only one had reached this negative view of the banking families, the information would be suspect. But hundreds if not thousands of well established researchers have delved into this, at length, and produced volumes of information.

What information have you produced for all to look at?
What information lead you to this conclusion?
Since your research is extensive, how long have you been looking, have you gone to other countries to look into the various archives, ie Eustace, Maxwell (40 years of research), Griffith (30yrs), Icke(25 yrs)? Is your research internet based?

Then again simply playing devils advocate is fun, it stirs up things, and makes for a great laugh while having a diet coke and a smoke.

Okay then, i will post dome of the stuff i have read. I will post more when i can find all of them.Some were by bernanke, krugman, mishkin ect.. First the fed isnt controlled the family. I have read dozens of my econ text book.s too many to list. Simply the fed isnt like that. check out the federal reserve.
The 500 trillion dollar statement doesnt need me to find any thing to discount that. its so crazy its, well no real word for it.
Nathon got his money by speculating and being faster and smarter than the rest.
en.wikipedia.org... and hundreds of ther links by doing a simple google search.
Its really hard to disprove such crazy stuff as there inst anything that can really disprove them from controlling the aliens who live on the dark side of the moon either(thats a real conspiracy). Another thing is is that it doesn't matter how many years some one has been researching this stuff, if they only look for evidence to support their views then its obviously gonna turn out the way they want it to. You are only going to see what you want to believe. there's no actual data to support the idea that the rothchilds control the world. That should be proven and not me having to disporve they are the anti-christ.

Originally posted by CIAGypsy

Originally posted by gorgi

Welcome to ATS!!!!!
You are fast learning the way things work around here!!! Gotta love it....

thanks, but not my first time here and i know most here are delusional but its worth a shot. cheers

Originally posted by RogerT

Originally posted by 547000

Originally posted by _R4t_
reply to post by Foodman

I don't care whether the quotes and the sh!t said about them is true or not... One fact stands and its all I need to know... You don't become this insanely rich by being nice and playing by the book... you have to be a filthy a** vicious viper else just you not going to make it...

They defined and created what is today's banking system... Look at it in all of its beauty all while its ripping you off your last pennies, applause it while its sucking your soul and smile because you only have one thing to lose now and soon enough they'll be coming after it...

Therefore anyone really wealthy is a criminal? Is this what you are saying?

Yes.

I smell a communist. You are rich to the starting Africans. Welcome dr. evil RogerT

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

its not profitable if you bet on countries. its the "war machine" thats profitable, the production of weapons and mantaining of those weapons, and production of all kinds of other goods out there, from MREs to bullets. both sides need to produce weapons, and turn the gears of the war machine, and that is where the money is. doesnt matter who wins because they are both fighting, and both using their resources and money to keep fighting, if they run out of money they cant fight any more.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Damn, must be pulling in some overtime with this thread eh OP?

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

the Rothschilds came to power in the 1700's and of course evil existed far before this. What you can not grasp is that regardless of the name, the agenda stays the same: war in the name of religion. These same demons created Catholicism and subsequently destroyed Gnostic Christianity by peddling their church-centered religion. They go after the SOUL and want people to carry the burden of materialism so that people do not come to know the truth that they are gods and thus have to worship a god of a religion.

The Rothschilds and other illuminati families want to be God, but their real religion is money, which is why on the money it says "In God we Trust" but it would be more accurate to say "In Gold we trust" or "In the Fed we trust" because their only god is government, that is how the Rothschilds made their money, by lending to kings and nations, and this is how the octopus continues its corporate monstrosity through government subsidization.
edit on 2-5-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I cannot believe 17 members flagged this troll thread!
17 trolls or sadly, very uneducated members.
I notice most agreeing with the OP are new here.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
I cannot believe 17 members flagged this troll thread!
17 trolls or sadly, very uneducated members.
I notice most agreeing with the OP are new here.

I cant believe that ATS is still going down hill. I left the site in 07 and this is why, insane people. I see the mental hospitals now have the internet.

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
"Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all"

Where is the proof that the following quotation attributed to Nathan Rothschild is a lie?

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply."

posted on May, 2 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Whiteknight2000

You obviously didn't read the thread or you would of seen the entire page of facts I posted about them. And foodman did not once reply to one of my ten comments on this thread but replied to everyone else. Why would you even post? Honestly...
edit on 3-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

You didn't read the thread either...I provided an entire history of them. So unless you have some facts to throw around to support your views why are you posting?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Foodman! Well I thought you were gone for good bud. Still no response to all those facts I gave you, which you asked for. Your pathetic man, even after being proved wrong you still say,"no one has provided me any crimes they have comitted." Are you delusional? Are my posts not appearing on your screen or do you have select seeing? I don't think you will be getting another paycheque foodman you have proven yourself worthless. They need someone who will at least use some intelligence. Not someone trying to dismiss their entire history of lies, deception and murder based on one quote not having a footnote.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420

You obviously didn't read the thread or you would of seen the entire page of facts I posted about them. And foodman did not once reply to one or my ten comments on this thread but replied to everyone else. Why would you even post? Honestly...

Could be that your canadian? I kid. Its prolly the fact that arguing with crazies is tough. The rothchilds are not the anti-christ. getting info from lame sites doesnt count either or made up quotes that everyone here seems to use. What ever happened to common sense?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Yea no doubt what ever happened to common sense. Everything I have posted is a fact gorgi and I provided my sources which are all published books not off sketchy websites or made up quotes. Go back and read page 9 I believe it is. And I never said they were the anti-christ I simply posted their entire documented history. If you disagree with what I posted I would love to see you provide some evidence as to what is incorrect instead of disrespecting my nationality and accusing me of things I never said.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join