It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Well yea it mentions the illuminati in the history I linked, I thought you meant in the posts where I was just giving my opinion, so my apologies if that is what you meant. And they are part of the illuminati conspiracy so don't you be talking about using one conspiracy to verify another because they part of the same conspiracy. And you have still yet to post any links that dispute what I have posted. So I'm asking you for evidence now. I posted mine. Now it's your turn. Show me the Rothschilds are innocent. Show me they had nothing to do with taking over the bank of England, the Federal Reserve, murdering the entire Russian Tsar family, and the fact that they do own pretty much every central bank in the world. If you can prove those things to be wrong than i'll give you props buddy.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by gorgi

Well yea it mentions the illuminati in the history I linked, I thought you meant in the posts where I was just giving my opinion, so my apologies if that is what you meant. And they are part of the illuminati conspiracy so don't you be talking about using one conspiracy to verify another because they part of the same conspiracy. And you have still yet to post any links that dispute what I have posted. So I'm asking you for evidence now. I posted mine. Now it's your turn. Show me the Rothschilds are innocent. Show me they had nothing to do with taking over the bank of England, the Federal Reserve, murdering the entire Russian Tsar family, and the fact that they do own pretty much every central bank in the world. If you can prove those things to be wrong than i'll give you props buddy.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

I see that you prefer that they be found guilty before proven innocent. Okay well Lets start. First Im not going to go much into the illumiati because thats a bunch of conspiracies, myths legends, and lies. Thats for another thread to debate the insanity of that. The Federal reserve is a complicated body. This should help, this and this. There is no rothchild controlling the Federal reserve.The Russian family was killed by the commies. Bank of england is not controlled by the rothchilds either.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well after 16 pages in this thread, and no one has yet to find the primary source of this quote. It looks like it was made up as I had showed in my original post. The lie that Nathan crashed the english bond market looks like a lie to as I have showed across my postings.

Can it be said they if these were lies made up against the Rothschilds, what else has been made up to bash them? I would like to thank the many posters on this thread and the discussion we had.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Foodman

Foodman. Everyone knows your an agent. By posting your biased posts you counteract your propaganda.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by Foodman

Foodman. Everyone knows your an agent. By posting your biased posts you counteract your propaganda.

Everyone knows your a confused member of the sheeple clan and spread poisonous propaganda about an innocent family. You have no proof of any wrong doing by the Rothchilds.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

reply to post by Foodman

Everyone knows your a confused member of the sheeple clan and spread poisonous propaganda about an innocent family. You have no proof of any wrong doing by the Rothchilds.

How are we spreading propaganda?

en.wikipedia.org...

They did fund the De Beers diamond refining business in african. Thats True. Get over it.

Did the rothschilds fund the Russian revolution through Lord Alred Milner? Is that true or false?

Did the rothschilds finance the nazi's through IBM? Is that true or false?

How are a family of trillionaires pissed about what happens on a internet forum?

Ok...you got me...The rothschilds are made of candy! They are awesome.

See! You happy?! Now go spam another forum with your banker PR spin.

The rothschilds are incapable doing wrong.

Right?
edit on 4-5-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2011 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: sp

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I met a Rothchild. She did not seem to have any desire to rule the world. Nice lady.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude
I met a Rothchild. She did not seem to have any desire to rule the world. Nice lady.

They probably are nice people for the most part.

But yeah then you have the not so nice people that make the whole bunch look bad.

We are not saying all the rothschilds are bad.

Just some of them are.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Yeah I suppose some are sith lords and some are jedis

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
Well after 16 pages in this thread, and no one has yet to find the primary source of this quote. It looks like it was made up as I had showed in my original post. The lie that Nathan crashed the english bond market looks like a lie to as I have showed across my postings.

Can it be said they if these were lies made up against the Rothschilds, what else has been made up to bash them? I would like to thank the many posters on this thread and the discussion we had.

Well after 16 pages of this thread I can still detect your smug. Why not just address what Canadianpride420 has posted numerous times instead of letting your cronies do it for you... oh wait... that is a Rothschild move through and through. Now I get it.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro

Well after 16 pages of this thread I can still detect your smug. Why not just address what Canadianpride420 has posted numerous times instead of letting your cronies do it for you... oh wait... that is a Rothschild move through and through. Now I get it.

How about you read the facts that the rest of us have put out. Canada guy wrote about the Illuminati conspiracy to attack the rothchilds. His sources were anti Semitic people with an agenda to attack them and nut jobs.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

reply to post by jackflap

no problem. knowledge is power my friend. read the book the 'ascent of money'. it details the history of world money. Nathan was a good man, but his name has been trashed by conspiratorial people with no data other then a book with no actually references. just writings of a person with no education. simple as that. im glad i could help you.

I'd think anyone who could write that paragraph and not proof it, needs to be very careful about who they claim has no education.
Sheesh.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

reply to post by Foodman

Who is everyone? Agent of what?

A family of billionaires who could care less what goes on at ATS?

Someone with an opposing view comes in and automatically people label them agents and other nonsense?

The sources of various conspiracy theories are not Gospel. I quickly learned this when researching who owned the Federal Reserve. There are at times huge errors, outright disinformation and hoaxes.

Some the best examples:

1. Ashkenazi Jews are Turkish Khazars: Total myth.
Recent studies from 2010 have show two things, one most of the Ashkenazi Jews have Semite genetic markers, two, non Semite admixture is mostly Italian.

2.The Rothschilds own the Federal Reserve: Total myth.
The Federal Reserve is owned by the largest banks in America: Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs. Morgan Stanley, Metlife, Taunus, HSBC North America, and US Bankcorp. Even among those banks the Rothschilds do not remotely have a majority of stock. In fact the assets of the Rothschilds are dwarfed by JP Morgan Chase.

3. The Rothschilds control the central banking system: Total myth
The global central banking system is overseen by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. Its shares are owned by the worlds major central banks. The top single shareholder is the US Federal Reserve.

The Rothschilds are a fallen dynasty. The House of Morgan challenged them over De Beers and won. JP Morgan and Ernest Oppenheimer founded the Anglo American Corporation in 1917 to mine gold and by 1926 it was the majority shareholder in De Beers. By 1929, Oppenheimer had taken over De Beers and made it into the Diamond monopoly it became known for.

Since losing control of De Beers, the Rothschilds have fallen further. The Austrian bank was sold off in 1938. All assets were seized from the Austrian Rothschilds by the Nazis in 1939. The French bank was nationalized by the government in 1981. They formed a new bank in 1987, but were merged with the English branch in 2003. An offshoot of the French house, Benjamin de Rothschild, expanded holdings into Switzerland and maintains some success there, with the Edmond de Rothschild Group. The English house has N M Rothschild & Sons, which at one time was the biggest bank in the world. In modern times it is not even in the top 50.
edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: by

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

reply to post by Foodman

Who is everyone? Agent of what?

A family of billionaires who could care less what goes on at ATS?

Someone with an opposing view comes in and automatically people label them agents and other nonsense?

The sources of various conspiracy theories are not Gospel. I quickly learned this when researching who owned the Federal Reserve. There are at times huge errors, outright disinformation and hoaxes.

Some the best examples:

1. Ashkenazi Jews are Turkish Khazars: Total myth.
Recent studies from 2010 have show two things, one most of the Ashkenazi Jews have Semite genetic markers, two, non Semite admixture is mostly Italian.

2.The Rothschilds own the Federal Reserve: Total myth.
The Federal Reserve is owned by the largest banks in America: Bank of America, JP Morgan Chase, Wells Fargo, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs. Morgan Stanley, Metlife, Taunus, HSBC North America, and US Bankcorp. Even among those banks the Rothschilds do not remotely have a majority of stock. In fact the assets of the Rothschilds are dwarfed by JP Morgan Chase.

3. The Rothschilds control the central banking system: Total myth
The global central banking system is overseen by the Bank for International Settlements in Basel, Switzerland. Its shares are owned by the worlds major central banks. The top single shareholder is the US Federal Reserve.

The Rothschilds are a fallen dynasty. The House of Morgan challenged them over De Beers and won. JP Morgan and Ernest Oppenheimer founded the Anglo American Corporation in 1917 to mine gold and by 1926 it was the majority shareholder in De Beers. By 1929, Oppenheimer had taken over De Beers and made it into the Diamond monopoly it became known for.

Since losing control of De Beers, the Rothschilds have fallen further. The Austrian bank was sold off in 1938. All assets were seized from the Austrian Rothschilds by the Nazis in 1939. The French bank was nationalized by the government in 1981. They formed a new bank in 1987, but were merged with the English branch in 2003. An offshoot of the French house, Benjamin de Rothschild, expanded holdings into Switzerland and maintains some success there, with the Edmond de Rothschild Group. The English house has N M Rothschild & Sons, which at one time was the biggest bank in the world. In modern times it is not even in the top 50.
edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: by

Thank you!!! some one with common sense and the ability to think for himself.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

Historically, the Illuminati is real. As to where and what it could be today is anyone's guess and frankly one I'm not that interested in venturing into because of all the extreme conspiracy around it. The Illuminati was nowhere in the original posts of Canadianpride420 and do nothing to invalidate his original question about the Rothschild explicit involvement in the murder of the Russian Imperial family. Instead, there is a game of misdirection afoot.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

Which is why I have given up. I answered the OP's question, gave him the proof and since then I've been labelled an anti semit and accused of so many things that i've just decided to give up. I have my opinion and have backed it with facts. I refuse to give these trolls anymore food. I have better things to do than waste my time on this nonsense. It's obvious these people defending them have done little to no research and they only choose to reply to certain people or things.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Dendro

There has or is misdirection or misinformation afoot.

One is the information about the Bavarian Illuminati, which are extinct. Weishaupt tried and failed to fight the royal houses of Europe. Even if they were involved in the French Revolution they had failed as the Bourbon dynasty took the throne back after Napoleon was defeated.

The Rothschilds were the Judenhof of Europe's Royal Houses. They would have been enemies of the Bavarian Illuminati who stood against the monarchies.

In the latter 19th century, a new order of wealthy patricians emerged: The Rockefellers, the Morgans, the Vanderbilts, the Warburgs, the Carnegies etc. They set in motion events, that either intentionally or unintentionally, changed Europe, weakened the Rothschilds, and made the US into the hyperpower it is today.

Do they belong to a secret society? Thats unknown and if they are its not the Illuminati, but they did have business relationships that were pivotal in creating US industry and finance. The corporations they helped create today are some of the most powerful and wealthy entities on the planet, eclipsing even the royal houses of Europe.
edit on 4/5/11 by MikeboydUS because: the

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dendro
reply to post by gorgi

Historically, the Illuminati is real. As to where and what it could be today is anyone's guess and frankly one I'm not that interested in venturing into because of all the extreme conspiracy around it. The Illuminati was nowhere in the original posts of Canadianpride420 and do nothing to invalidate his original question about the Rothschild explicit involvement in the murder of the Russian Imperial family. Instead, there is a game of misdirection afoot.
edit on 4-5-2011 by Dendro because: (no reason given)

Yes his post talks about the Illuminati and how the Rothschilds are connected to them. Its on page 9 has he pointed out.

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by Dendro

Which is why I have given up. I answered the OP's question, gave him the proof and since then I've been labelled an anti semit and accused of so many things that i've just decided to give up. I have my opinion and have backed it with facts. I refuse to give these trolls anymore food. I have better things to do than waste my time on this nonsense. It's obvious these people defending them have done little to no research and they only choose to reply to certain people or things.

You gave up because you have no actual evidence. Yours is all based on other conspiracies and thats not how facts work.I have done plenty of research and you guys just dont want to believe anything thats not a crazy conspiracy that disagrees with your beliefs.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by earthdude

Well, I imagine they don't go round with it written on their forehead.

posted on May, 4 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I applaud Foodman and all the others denying ignorance on the issue of the Rothschild family.

And a big
to those who believe sketchy sources with no historical fact and do no legitimate research of their own. Just because they are a very influential family with money does not mean they are evil.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join