It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stop bashing the rothchilds. These quotes about them are lies. no conspiracy at all

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Canadianpride420
reply to post by gorgi

Yea no doubt what ever happened to common sense. Everything I have posted is a fact gorgi and I provided my sources which are all published books not off sketchy websites or made up quotes. Go back and read page 9 I believe it is. And I never said they were the anti-christ I simply posted their entire documented history. If you disagree with what I posted I would love to see you provide some evidence as to what is incorrect instead of disrespecting my nationality and accusing me of things I never said.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: (no reason given)

The part about being canadian was a joke. you implied that hey are the anit christ. no humor i see. Well you quoted the bible. Excellent source form for anything the is factual, it will be from the bible. You posted a bunch of stuff which you even say is "according to legend", you posted stuff about them being jewish. If thats a crime, I didnt so so sorry there. I didnt see write about him speculating on the stock market. I might have missed it.,
I did a quick Google search of about half of the authors of the books you quoted and they are nut jobs and anti semites. They have no credibility. this is your idea of proof.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by gorgi

What the hell have you been smoking and where can I get some of that? Everything you just said there was a lie. I never said, "according to legend," And I never implied that they were the anti christ. I never mentioned any of those things in any of my comments on this thread. Many of the facts I have posted come from books such as the life of Napolean by sir walter scott. Books that have nothing to do with the rosthchilds but make direct reference to them in certain chapters. And who are you to bash my sources when you have yet to provide any facts or sources. I see you didn't even address my question..

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

What the hell have you been smoking and where can I get some of that? Everything you just said there was a lie. I never said, "according to legend," And I never implied that they were the anti christ. I never mentioned any of those things in any of my comments on this thread. Many of the facts I have posted come from books such as the life of Napolean by sir walter scott. Books that have nothing to do with the rosthchilds but make direct reference to them in certain chapters. And who are you to bash my sources when you have yet to provide any facts or sources. I see you didn't even address my question..

you say that the Rothchilds ordered the 9/11 attacks. thats so sick. they never owned the and of the bank charters or the federal reserve as youv said. they do not control it.
I suppose i could post links and site thousands of books on the napoleon wars, american civil war, WWI, WWII, federal reserve ect..and how they are not the agents pulling the strings, but you'd never believe it because youv made you mind up to beleive that they are evil. most of what you said has to do with them being jewish and how thats bad. Look at some of the authors you sourced and youd find that they are anti Semites or crazy people with insane ideas of how the world works.
And the weed i smoke comes from canada,

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by gorgi

reply to post by gorgi

you say that the Rothchilds ordered the 9/11 attacks. thats so sick. they never owned the and of the bank charters or the federal reserve as youv said. they do not control it.
I suppose i could post links and site thousands of books on the napoleon wars, american civil war, WWI, WWII, federal reserve ect..and how they are not the agents pulling the strings, but you'd never believe it because youv made you mind up to beleive that they are evil. most of what you said has to do with them being jewish and how thats bad. Look at some of the authors you sourced and youd find that they are anti Semites or crazy people with insane ideas of how the world works.

They aren't even jews they are Khazers..I didn't specifically say those things but the sources I posted did. They created Isreal. It's funny you people who defend Isreal call the anti semite card every time but there are thousands of jews all over the world who oppose Isreal and it's government. Are you going to call those jews anti semite? Let's see what you got to post and I will read it and read it the same way I do everything. I'm always willing to admit when i'm wrong but until then, you have to prove me wrong

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

They aren't even jews they are Khazers..I didn't specifically say those things but the sources I posted did. They created Isreal. It's funny you people who defend Isreal call the anti semite card every time but there are thousands of jews all over the world who oppose Isreal and it's government. Are you going to call those jews anti semite? Let's see what you got to post and I will read it and read it the same way I do everything. I'm always willing to admit when i'm wrong but until then, you have to prove me wrong

It doesnt mater if they are or arent jews, its that most of what you said revolves around them being jewish and that some how incriminates them. I dont care if you talk about jews at all, but when thats used to incriminate people is bad. And a lot of your sources feel that being jewish is enough to make you evil and power hungry world manipulators. your sources were the bible(very accurate), communist manifesto(superbly accurate and ironic) and the rest are anti Semites and loons.
I already proved you wrong every time, you just dont get it. You fail to believe the truth. I suppose its more fun to think that the family own the planet.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foodman
reply to post by Smell The Roses

so you could care less about the truth. i am not protecting anyone. just writing the facts. you call them monsters? you got proof. what crimes have they done. i provided the data with my posts. where is yours. plz no infowars as your proof.

lol stop watching alex jones. he provides no facts at all.

What exactly have you researched? There's plenty of information available about the Rothschilds and their part in the terrible situation the world is currently in......IF you care to look. And before you ask, no, I'm not going to provide links - the information is easily available if you want to read it and make the small effort to research it.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by _R4t_

While the billionaire and trillionares are counting their cash countless women and children aren't eating... is that "right" to you???

The real problem is that modern fractional reserve banking is nothing but legalized FRAUD! I do not care how the supporters of the bankers dance around the subject, mortgages, loans credit cards and the National and state debts are all fraudulant because there was no consideration on the part of the bankers.

There is a heck of a lot of difference between a real "Capitalist" and a "Bankster" A capitalist is someone who baked a loaf of bread to sell and asks for something of equal value (called consideration in contract law) in return. He earns his money honestly.

Bansters and their corporate cronies do not. They use counterfeit money, political clout and down right fraud to make their billions not honest work.

As Ellen Brown points out:

...Don't believe banks create the money they lend? Neither did the jury in a landmark Minnesota case, until they heard the evidence.

First National Bank of Montgomery vs. Daly (1969) was a courtroom drama worthy of a movie script. Defendant Jerome Daly opposed the bank's foreclosure on his $14,000 home mortgage loan on the ground that there was no consideration for the loan. "Consideration" ("the thing exchanged") is an essential element of a contract. Daly, an attorney representing himself, argued that the bank had put up no real money for his loan. The courtroom proceedings were recorded by Associate Justice Bill Drexler, whose chief role, he said, was to keep order in a highly charged courtroom where the attorneys were threatening a fist fight. Drexler hadn't given much credence to the theory of the defense, until Mr. Morgan, the bank's president, took the stand. To everyone's surprise, Morgan admitted that the bank routinely created money "out of thin air" for its loans, and that this was standard banking practice. "It sounds like fraud to me," intoned Presiding Justice Martin Mahoney amid nods from the jurors....

Mises explains how the creation of counterfeit money transfers wealth to the bankers and the mega-corporations they made loans to from the normal people who end up paying higher prices for goods.

...a fundamental aspect of Mises's monetary theory that is rarely mentioned: the expansion or contraction of money is a zero-sum game.... Some individuals are made better off by an increase in the money supply; others are made worse off. The existing money is an example of a "fixed pie of social value." Adding to the money supply does not add to its value.

Economists argue that in a conventional economic exchange, both parties win. One person does not benefit at the expense of another unless there has been fraud....

Mises argued that the losses of the late-coming losers are the source of income for the early arrival winners... In Human Action, he included a section denying what he calls the Montaigne dogma: "the gain of one man is the damage of another; no man profits but at the loss of other"

...his [Mises] entire theory of money rests on this dogma's complete applicability in the matter of increases and decreases in the money supply.

The economic benefits obtained by the early users of new money, even gold, are made at the expense of those who gain access to it after it has altered the array of prices.

Mises on Money: www.lewrockwell.com...

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Canadianpride420

How do you know they are Khazars? Did you do a DNA test on them?

For all we know they could be Welsh.

Besides recent genetic tests of the Ashkenazi show most of the admixture isn't Turkish, but actually Western European, especially Italian. The vast majority also still show Semitic ancestral markers.

So if anything the Rothschilds, since they are based in Germany, probably have German admixture.

Genetics wise there is almost no proof any Turkish (Khazar) admixture. Spanish, Italian, German yes, Turkish no.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
How can anyone look at photos of that creepy Baroness stroking her evil pendant and not think she's the grande dame of a -mafia'-type Family that makes the Corleones look like Leave it to Beaver?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
There is a heck of a lot of difference between a real "Capitalist" and a "Bankster" A capitalist is someone who baked a loaf of bread to sell and asks for something of equal value (called consideration in contract law) in return. He earns his money honestly.

See, this is part of the problem. What IS capitalism??

Because technically, the person who bakes the loaf of bread to sell isn't the 'capitalist' but the employee. If the baker runs his own business, then that makes him an entrepreneur and he might be a capitalist at that point but since he both works AND owns the means of his production (his bakery) then he could just as easily be called a communist - in the sense that Marx discussed.

Capitalism is where the means of production are owned by the people who supply the money to found it and keep the business going. They don't bake the bread themselves - they hire someone to do that, then sell the bread for enough to cover the costs of making the bread (flour, electricity, the operating premises, etc.), to pay the person who bakes the bread (as little as they can get away with, usually) and a little bit extra for themselves (as much as they can get away with and still have customers). In theory, their profit is rationalized by the risk they take with their money. That's fine, nothing wrong with that. The problem now is all these idiot hedge fund managers who run around calling themselves capitalists when all they do is shuffle money around, adding nothing, producing nothing, but instead just extracting wealth for themselves. So what is the proper term for them?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jessica6
How can anyone look at photos of that creepy Baroness stroking her evil pendant and not think she's the grande dame of a -mafia'-type Family that makes the Corleones look like Leave it to Beaver?

Dude no one is saying they are exclusively ALL evil or bad just a few of them have funded evil totalitarian regimes.

They also have almost half the worlds wealth in assets yet people are starving and dying of typhoid and dysentery in poor countries. Not saying they have to help anyone. But not helping them does show their character.

The Iraq war installed a fractional reserve western style central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

The Afghanistan war installed a fractional reserve western central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

The Egyptian revolt installed a fractional reserve western central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

The Libyan revolt rebels(Foreign interest's mercenary pons)want to install a fractional reserve western central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

Next North Korea,Iran and a few others like Pakistan.

(pre-engineered) Problem,(fake)Revolution,(scripted)Solution. Wash rinse repeat.

Wake up the elite are running the this circus and we are the clowns.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
like i said before
money = power = corruption
anyone, from the lowliest pesant, to the heir to the thrown, WILL be changed by power, its just a matter of how much of their old, humbler self they will hold on to.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Incredable that I still see the ignorant name calling and blatant plagerism going on as well. Many have posted links that amount to nothing more than other peoples opinions from other blogs or conspiracy sites. CanadianPride420 provides a very nice concise explanation of events by date in an outline. It almost seemed familiar...like LOOSE CHANGE familar.If your going to copy and paste an entire body of work by someone else then you better give them credit for such. What you did is borderline plagerism.You provided no links to your source of info. No wonder the OP wont respond to the OBTUSE rantings of all the ex GLP members here screaming I am right and you are wrong. So sad what has happened to this site now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

Dude no one is saying they are exclusively ALL evil or bad just a few of them have funded evil totalitarian regimes.

They also have almost half the worlds wealth in assets yet people are starving and dying of typhoid and dysentery in poor countries. Not saying they have to help anyone. But not helping them does show their character.

The Iraq war installed a fractional reserve western style central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

The Afghanistan war installed a fractional reserve western central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

The Egyptian revolt installed a fractional reserve western central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

The Libyan revolt rebels(Foreign interest's mercenary pons)want to install a fractional reserve western central bank. Owned by the Rothschilds and other elites indirectly or directly.

(pre-engineered) Problem,(fake)Revolution,(scripted)Solution. Wash rinse repeat.

I guess now we are going to make stuff up now. So let me know how this sounds.
The Rothchilds invented penicillin, aspirin, Ibuprofen, cars, airplanes, phones, the sun, earth and the moon too. Give them credit for that too now.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

reply to post by gorgi

It doesnt mater if they are or arent jews, its that most of what you said revolves around them being jewish and that some how incriminates them. I dont care if you talk about jews at all, but when thats used to incriminate people is bad. And a lot of your sources feel that being jewish is enough to make you evil and power hungry world manipulators. your sources were the bible(very accurate), communist manifesto(superbly accurate and ironic) and the rest are anti Semites and loons.
I already proved you wrong every time, you just dont get it. You fail to believe the truth. I suppose its more fun to think that the family own the planet.

Show me one quote from what I have said that shows me incriminating them based on the fact they are khazer jews. I said how thousands of jews around the world oppose Isreal and their government. And you spit these nonsense?Them being jews has nothing to do with them being evil they just happen to use that religion as a means to justify what they do after the king of Khazer took up the religion.

My sources included many good books on the subject and it's funny you didn't address the one about Napolean's life that happened to make direct references to the rosthchilds. I suppose that book is an anti semite book too isn't it?Lmao you proved me wrong?lol I proved you wrong in every single post I made..maybe in your delusional mind what you write makes sense..You haven't provided one source yet, you fail. You clearly fail to read anything I have posted. That entire history of the house of rosthchild and you comment on 2 or 3 sources out of the 15 or so I posted. I suppose it's more fun for you to ignore everything i've said and scream anti semite, and somehow believe you have proven me wrong when you have not even provided any sources, facts or any means of an intelligent conversation.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

I think you meant to say incredible...I posted the links for everything that I posted. I even mentioned in one post that I was researching the rosthchilds and saved what I read. I posted it as it gave the OP the crimes he was looking for

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

I guess now we are going to make stuff up now. So let me know how this sounds.
The Rothchilds invented penicillin, aspirin, Ibuprofen, cars, airplanes, phones, the sun, earth and the moon too. Give them credit for that too now.

Once again, you provided no links saying otherwise...It's common knowledge the war on Iraq and Afghanistan resulted in rothschild owned central banks. Heres a link on the Iraq one.
www.analysis-news.com...

And the Libyan rebels are also selling oil already. They have the whole banking and oil exporting thing already figured out. I'm going to have to look into the Egyptian revolution as I thought they already had a rothschild controlled bank.
edit on 3-5-2011 by Canadianpride420 because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Show me one quote from what I have said that shows me incriminating them based on the fact they are khazer jews. I said how thousands of jews around the world oppose Isreal and their government. And you spit these nonsense?Them being jews has nothing to do with them being evil they just happen to use that religion as a means to justify what they do after the king of Khazer took up the religion.

My sources included many good books on the subject and it's funny you didn't address the one about Napolean's life that happened to make direct references to the rosthchilds. I suppose that book is an anti semite book too isn't it?Lmao you proved me wrong?lol I proved you wrong in every single post I made..maybe in your delusional mind what you write makes sense..You haven't provided one source yet, you fail. You clearly fail to read anything I have posted. That entire history of the house of rosthchild and you comment on 2 or 3 sources out of the 15 or so I posted. I suppose it's more fun for you to ignore everything i've said and scream anti semite, and somehow believe you have proven me wrong when you have not even provided any sources, facts or any means of an intelligent conversation.

Half of your posts deal with fact that they are of jewish. Is that relevant? you mention the Illuminati a lot.. again backing up your conspiracy theory with another is not the way to go. The organization from the site you copied is horrible and hard to follow Its very difficult to research the random 20+ sources. I did about half and they authors are biased and not honest about what they wrote. theres no reason for me to beleive the other half are going to be truthful.

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Half of your posts deal with fact that they are of jewish. Is that relevant? you mention the Illuminati a lot.. again backing up your conspiracy theory with another is not the way to go. The organization from the site you copied is horrible and hard to follow Its very difficult to research the random 20+ sources. I did about half and they authors are biased and not honest about what they wrote. theres no reason for me to beleive the other half are going to be truthful.

Seriously dude what's your deal? Half of my posts deal with the fact they are jewish? Thats a blatant lie. Show me otherwise. I didn't once mention the illuminati..so wtf? You keep diverting the topic which is the fact that they have taken control of nearly every bank in the world through lies, deception and murder. THAT is my POINT...Not the fact that they are jewish or anything else..so please save me the bullsh*t

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Seriously dude what's your deal? Half of my posts deal with the fact they are jewish? Thats a blatant lie. Show me otherwise. I didn't once mention the illuminati..so wtf? You keep diverting the topic which is the fact that they have taken control of nearly every bank in the world through lies, deception and murder. THAT is my POINT...Not the fact that they are jewish or anything else..so please save me the bullsh*t

The question is whats your deal. Im debunking the stuff you put in your post on page 9 which you pointed out for all of us(or just me) to read. In your post you mention the Illuminati. Maybe you didnt read what you copy and pasted but its there. Here is what you said:

by Canadianpride420
Mayer Amschel Rothschild draws up plans for the creation of the Illuminati and entrusts Ashkenazi Jew, Adam Weishaupt, a Crypto-Jew who was outwardly Roman Catholic, with its organization and development. The Illuminati is to be based upon the teachings of the Talmud, which is in turn, the teachings of Rabbinical Jews. It was to be called the Illuminati as this is a Luciferian term which means, keepers of the light.
Adam Weishaupt officially completes his organisation of the Illuminati on May 1 of this year. The purpose of the Illuminati is to divide the goyim (all non-Jews) through political, economic, social, and religious means. The opposing sides were to be armed and incidents were to be provided in order for them to: fight amongst themselves; destroy national governments; destroy religious institutions; and eventually destroy each other.
Use monetary and sex bribery to obtain control of men already in high places, in the various levels of all governments and other fields of endeavour. Once influential persons had fallen for the lies, deceits, and temptations of the Illuminati they were to be held in bondage by application of political and other forms of blackmail, threats of financial ruin, public exposure, and fiscal harm, even death to themselves and loved members of their families.

That is from you post. The illuminating are more conspiracy stuff. you cant use that as a base for facts to try to prove another conspiracy. And yes, about half is about them being jewish. Did you not read what you wrote? Also your proof of them controlling the money of the world has no factual base.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join