It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

That's a nice way of saying you cannot refute the photoshopped corner.

LMAO, you Obamanauts are getting more desperate everyday.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrphenFire

Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by NeoAstra

He is not afforded the same privacy as a normal citizen. He is the POTUS, and if he is asked to verify his citizenship, he should comply. He works for us. We pay his salary. Forgive me if I do not trust goings on behind closed doors, but politicians are slimy individuals. This has nothing to do with privacy, because nothing on this birth certificate is surprising to anyone. The information was already known, people just need to see it. If a cop asks for your driver's license while you are driving a car, are you going to say, "I have it sir, but I do not wish to show it to you." No, you will be arrested for driving without a license. This is exactly the same thing.

I agree if u have the power to end the world ie control of 1000's of NUKES with a push of a button. Everything about a person should be known.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

There is plenty of documents to show you what a natural born citizen is at the time of the writing of the constitution. The founding fathers thought is was pretty clear. We don't have to guess, we just have to read what they wrote.

reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Whatever the Founders thought, whatever the Founders wrote, whatever appears in the "original" Constitution, has been subject to Amendment. The Founders didn't want women to vote, either. By your logic, woman's suffrage is unconstitutional. The Constitution is a work in progress, yes? For better or worse, this is where we've progressed to in the 21st century. For clarity's sake, maybe it would have been helpful for you to actually quote one of the Founders from among the "plenty of documents" you mentioned to help make your point.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Wheres the seal

omgq.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

he facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiʻolani as the Kapiʻolani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Maternity Home to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

en.wikipedia.org...

So that right there in a way proves something still isnt right.
the name of the hospital wasnt even that till way later.
Just saying

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Quit bringing this up, this is only relevant as a "citizen" of the US, not a "natural born citizen" which has been shown by letters written by the founding fathers to be a more stringent qualification to ensure that no dual loyalties exist...

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Wow, that looks pretty legit, ...and it only took them 3 or 4 years to make it. You would think they would speed things up for the President, but I guess to give it time to be placed throughout the system, you would need a few years. This could have been made over the weekend if you had contacts with the right people. As President, I'm guessing he does. To get it to look "legit", by being sporatically placed throughout the American sytem....that would take at least 3 years. The truth still remains.......if it were real, he would have ended this battle and showed "something" before 3 years was up. Now we have a "Birth Certificate", as opposed to a certificate of live birth. The question is.......if it was there all along.....certainly the President of the United States could have gotten it in a timely fashion. What exactly were they waiting for all this time? I mean, it's not as if he's not one of us plebians standing in line at the DMV after all. I con't care where he was born, from whom, or even if he is an alien (as some suggest)......I just don't like any of the Presidents that we are fooled into voting for, and having choosing the "lesser of 2 evils" is not really a choice. I wish there were a way to vote and get the raw results without all of the medias controlled, lying mouths and stupid, meaningless straw polls that they make up out of thin air.The media is nothing but a one sided story and it's always in their favor. Who will they give us to vote for next after they discredit and try to embarrass ron Paul (as they did Dennis Kusennich), maybe they will really Bi+ch slap us good snd give us the choice of Hillary Clinton (the right feminist man for the job)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Amazing how the birthers get what they've been asking for and they're still not happy.

FYI, what you're looking at is a scan of a copy of a scan of the original. Any inconsistencies are going to appear due to the process of making it readable.

Some of you folks are so easy to distract with stupid things. I suppose it's that much easier for the powers that be to prevent you from working on real issues. I can't image what could get done if you could put that energy into something worthwhile.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by ih8dogfarts

He was NOT born Barry Soetoro. He was adopted at age 5 by Lolo Soetoro and moved to Indonesia with his mom and step mom. He couldn't go to school in Indonesia unless he was a Indonesian citizen as was Indonesian Law. He went to school there several years before his mom shipped him to grandma's. He signed in at his indonesian school as "Barry Soetoro"

but....he was not born that way

Star from me and I am just trying to bump this so people continue to see it as the thread grows. Simple commom sense dictates that he couldn't have been born with a man's name who wasn't even in the picture until after he was born (Soetoro and Dunham were married in 1965). There is no argument from this angle whatsoever.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrEugeneFixer

Originally posted by misnomer68
...he may have been sucking off the US teat while in college by receiving funding for his education on the premise that he was an "international" student...

an interesting idea, but I don't see how it would work... foreign students pay more than US natives for tuition at Most US universities. To my knowledge, the government does not fund foreign students at all.

Thats not true.

Most universitites have special scholarships available for foriegn students, much like they do for minority students.

Often times the admissions requirements are much less strict aswell.

It can be very beneficial to a student to qualify as a minority or foreign student.

For example, about 20 years ago i roomed with 2 brothers from India as freshmen at the University of Illinois. They were poor students, barely qualified for admission to the university, their father was a father was a sugeon, their mother was a pediatrician. They each recieved a full scholarship only because they were considered foreign students and as such qualified for special scholarships. It wasnt based on financial need or acedemics, although that may have played a role in competing with other foreign students, but based soley on the fact that they were foreigners.

And although i had a much much better academic record and far greater financial need than they did, i didnt qualify for any scholarships and was forced to take out student loans to pay for my tuition.

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2011 by skull_bones because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

I'm not a birther or anything like that (even if I know that all birthers begins their post like that
, in fact i'm not even from USA so this doesn't affect my life if he is a citizen or not. I just love reading all that stuff.

I wanted to point out that the numbers on the top right don't fit if you compare 3.bp.blogspot.com... and www.whitehouse.gov... .

Even if Barack is born before Elizabeth, the number of the certificate is HIGHER. But, if you look at the date of signature of the parent, it has been on the same day. So, maybe they filled up Elizabeth's certificate a cpl hours before Barak's one.

I'm not familiar with the procedure of filling up a birth certificate.Are they begin to fill it right when the child is born or a cpl days later? I don't know, just my two cents..

Peace out!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
Birthers, you've been 'had' by Republicans who manipulated your distrust of this man and fueled it. Notice how Palin, Beck, or Trump never accused the President of being illigitimate, but only ever said they found it "interesting"? It's because they know the truth and only wanted to fuel the doubt in your distrusting eyes. They see you as highly subject to manipulation and so these people encouraged you to fall into a place of complete ignorance for the sake of collecting your votes in the process.

Perhaps that is so, and frankly for a political rival not to try to capitalise in this way would be surprising in itself.

But because a rival is *obviously* going to try and score points, does that mean the public should overlook an electoral fraud out of fear of being 'used' for political gain?

No, it doesn't of course.
Any more than you'd let a murderer go free, simply because someone else may try to use the fact he used a gun to murder, as a political tool for gun control...there may well be someone trying to gain, but the murder (fraud) is the important issue.

edit on 27/4/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

It took that long to forge the thing.
At least that is my hypothesis.

I mean, he could have just saved $2,500,000 (did we the taxpayers pay for this?) in Justice department attorney fees. He didn't thought, he covered it up until someone else with a national bullhorn shouted him down.

link   

Originally posted by Byteman

LMAO, you Obamanauts are getting more desperate everyday.

Funny, I am thinking the exact same way about the birthers. Such a coincidence.

link   
It is photochopped. Prove it for yourself download the file from the whitehouse and open it in Adobe Illustrator. It still has the layers! Added signatures and modified document number!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
That is one nice looking brand spanking new looking birth certificate??? I know what my 40+ year old piece of paper birth certificate looks like.... and Hawaii does have a humid climate... so... unless it was hermetically sealed, I doubt that any 50 year old piece of paper however stored would look so sweet without a bit of browning or oxidation... Hmmmm....I'm thinking scanned, tweaked image.... and c'mon... now it is "released" this is all BS... impostors and posers are everywhere now... Stay Alert!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeInDeath

White has nothing to do with it, they were citizens at the time of their potus child's birth. Being born in a foreign country does not prevent you from being a citizen or giving birth to a natural born citizen, being a non citizen foreign national does though...

Jaden

link   
My take on this whole birth certificate thing boils down to the following:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/20c274d8f9b3.gif[/atsimg]

And that's all there is to it.

link   

Originally posted by nonapologetic
reply to post by freakjive

Good this proves that he is NOT a natural born citizen. The law at the time stipulated that if one parent only is a citizen that parent must be a resident for 6 years past their 16th birthday. His mother did not meet this and his father was not a citizen. He may be a citizen but he is not and never will be a natural born citizen, at least now we have proof.

Nope.
8 USC Sec 1408(4):

(4) A person born outside the United States and its outlying
possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a
national, but not a citizen, of the United States who, prior to the
birth of such person, was physically present in the United States
or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not
less than seven years in any continuous period of ten years -
(A) during which the national parent was not outside the United
States or its outlying possessions for a continuous period of
more than one year, and
(B) at least five years of which were after attaining the age
of fourteen years.

uscode.house.gov...

The "must be a resident for 6 years past their 16th birthday" was changed on Dec. 23, 1952. So, the law at the time of Obamas birth in 1961 was different, as noted above.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

read the constitution. all it says is the pres must be born in the us. doesnt say anything about his parents.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join