It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

The White House has released President Obama's long-form birth certificate, saying the document is "proof positive" the president was born in Hawaii.

White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said the administration decided to release the full document in response to mounting questions about the president's birth. He noted that what started as Internet chatter had moved into the national political debate and ended up being discussed regularly on mainstream news outlets.

He said the president believed the issue was becoming a "distraction" from major issues.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1f890e71125.png[/atsimg]

This is coming from Fox News...

Source
edit on 4/27/2011 by freakjive because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
The Breaking News title in red at the top reads...

White House Releases What it Says Is President Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I see birther arguments

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Just saw this on FOX's website. You are FAST!

Can't wait to see what develops!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Here is the long form birth certificate

www.whitehouse.gov...

+54 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

CNN LINK

It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones. It could be that this is true and this conspiracy is now put to bed, I still want to know why so long Mr. President? Why not just show it 2 years ago when it first came up?

OH OH, this new Certificate says Barack Hussein Obama, he was born Barry Soreto not Barack Obama, HIS OWN BOOK CLAIMS THIS... This is FAKE!
edit on 4/27/2011 by theindependentjournal because: NEW INFO

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by freakjive

CNN LINK

It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones. It could be that this is true and this conspiracy is now put to bed, I still want to know why so long Mr. President? Why not just show it 2 years ago when it first came up?

Because is stupid for president to prove every dumb conspiracy on net

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Why didn't we just get it before? He spent a fortune just to mess with us? Is he just having a good laugh at us? I feel like I've been trolled:

edit on 27-4-2011 by The_Phantom because: (no reason given)

link   
Come on people it's Fox news right? We couldn't possibly trust them. End sarcasm.

link   
reply to post by xavi1000

It is clearly photoshopped. I still cry foul!
edit on 27-4-2011 by thorazineshuffle because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

www.whitehouse.gov...

That is *not* a long form. SSDD.

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Even I can tell that is a forge job look at his name up close see the whiting under his name look down at the lower text it is not the same this is a forged document and I cannot wait for a real forensics expert to come out and tear that piece of phony crap apart.

I call fraud right here

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I wouldn't actually call this a dumb conspiracy.

+20 more 
link   

It is FAKE... He was NOT born Barack Hussein Obama, he claims this in his own book my friend. He was born Barry Soreto... THIS JUST GOT BIG!

Barry Soetoro
edit on 4/27/2011 by theindependentjournal because: Spelling fix

link   
You all are clueless, first of all it matters not where he was born the rules and regulations for eligibility for the office of president of the US, clearly states that both parents must be US Citizens period, his father clearly on the long form shows is 25 years old and is from Kenya, his father was not a natural citizen born on US soil, there for making the current President Obama, holding office illegally.

The media is blinding you all with this whole so called birther thing, the rules of office are clear, this is what they do not want the general public to know about period. It’s called a duel alliance, father of one country mother of another, so the commitment of the child is compromised, end of story.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by tyson

www.whitehouse.gov...

That is *not* a long form. SSDD.

WRONG

Place of Birth
The long form of a birth certificate gives details as to whether the birth took place in a hospital, birthing facility or home. The short form does not have this information.

Country
The long-form birth certificate lists the nationality of both parents, but the short form does not.

Parents' Birthdates
The date of birth of the parents is listed on the long form certificate; short form certificates list the names only.

More on

www.ehow.com...

link   
Not sure if this will silence the birthers, it may just add more fuel to the fire

It says his father was born in Kenya, so unless he gained citizenship in some way, Obama is still not natural born

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

www.scribd.com...

link   

www.whitehouse.gov...

Look at the photoshopped corner, fake!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal

It is FAKE... He was NOT born Barack Hussein Obama, he claims this in his own book my friend. He was born Barry Soreto... THIS JUST GOT BIG!

It's ok the Whitehouse will correct it and release the updated version soon, not to worry. Someone must have hacked into the system and replaced the original.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Yes just seen it on sky news hes going to make a statement about it. Confirming that he was born in the USA. Like others have already said. Why did it take so long? When it was mentioned in the first place with Mc cain. He should have said heres mine! Just a bit funny that it has taken a couple of years to produce it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join