It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

Obama could qualify as citizen

just not a Natural Born Citizen

That's the problem. Apparently, there IS no "definition" of what a "natural born" citizen IS. Which is why Justice Clarence Thomas, when asked, tip-towed around the question. According to the College Law Dictionary (1931), not the last word on the subject but the only law dictionary I own, a "natural-born citizen" is: "A citizen by birth, as distinguished from a citizen who has been naturalized." Period. If that's the case, this is pretty simple. IF Obama was born in Hawaii, he was not, is not, and cannot be, a "naturalized" citizen. One or the other. I personally think Obama's a fraud, just saying there's no traction here going after his father's nationality. That dog will not hunt.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Sigh.....

All of those parents you listed were citizens at the time of their child's birth. All those who fought in the Revolutionary war got their Natural Born Status by fire so to speak. Andrew Jackson and his family all fought in the Revolutionary war.

Obama's father never was never nor did he ever want to be a citizen. Obama's mother in fact rarely spent time here. She spent most of her time in Indonesia.

Natural born citizen has to be born of the land by two citizens whether they were foreign born or not

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Originally posted by Janky Red
reply to post by jibeho

Roost?

Ya, a site that states "Deny Ignorance" as its motto...

Maybe you and the other birthers should lobby for

"Propagate Stupidity"

edit on 27-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

Hey youz funny guy, Why don't forward your idea to SO. Deny Ignorance! I propose a change to Promoting Rational Thought and Civility.

You mean S.O?

Smartpeoples Organization?, No need, your motto is a given...

Why don't you practice rationale for a while?

Civility cannot thrive in the presence of such an adolescent campaign, which is the emotional
basis of your crusade. While the point of contention has shifted to a piece of paper, the mechanism
driving it is the same...

Enjoy the Rationale for the Birther campaign

edit on 27-4-2011 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WayfaringStranger

There is plenty of documents to show you what a natural born citizen is at the time of the writing of the constitution. The founding fathers thought is was pretty clear. We don't have to guess, we just have to read what they wrote.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Sweet. And only 2 years late.

Hey guys. Ask me to go get my birth certificate. I'll be back in approx. 2 minutes.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

The fourteenth amendment only applies to being a citizen, NOT a natural born citizen.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hivethink

Hey guys. Ask me to go get my birth certificate. I'll be back in approx. 2 minutes.

yeah 2 years late and couple of million dollars shorter

bet yours cost 10 bucks

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Please do!! Perhaps you can spread this sage advice in the 9/11 threads and the JFK threads too!! While your at hit the UFO and 2012 circuit as well. Have you forgotten which site you have chosen as your roost??

Yes...a site dedicated to Denying ignorance...this birther issue is part racist fiction...part idealogical extremist illness...and whole lot of IGNORANCE...it is not a relative of the other conspiracies you mention.

Enjoy what is left of your dwindling hate parade...At least you may enjoy the company of "true brothers" now that those remotely capable of reasoned thought have gone home.

And the race card gets reintroduced when all else fails.

Well the exact same people that champion the birther myth are the exact same people that claim..

He has a "Black Agenda"
He 'hates white people"
He is a terrorist
He is Kenyan
He is a Muslim
He is going to enslave the white race
etc. etc.

It not mysterious...it's just what it is. I always afford room for honest folks confused about the facts, but with the release of the long form those honest folks have left the hate rally.

What is left is what I said....Racists and people so wed to thier extremist idealogical fiction that reasoned thought is stamped down to a whimpering, near silent voice in thier angry head.

But honestly what remains IMO is mostly racists desperately clinging to this issue as an needed outlet to express thier disgust and frustration of having a black man as POTUS since they can't say the N word in polite circles.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nonapologetic
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Answer is: A citizen with no allegiance to any other nation, the founders placed this in the constitution for a reason to keep people like obama from being commander and chief of the military. This is not a fluke, no one with any other loyalty can command the military. Obama's mother was not old enough and his father was not a citizen. By obama's own admission he was a dual citizen at birth, this by itself dis qualifies him from this office.

OK. Keep making up definitions all you want. The distinction "natural-born" is only relevant by its contrast to "naturalized". IE a citizen by birth, rather than a citizen by naturalization. Try finding anything else in a relevant US Law.

Just FYI all of those rules about age and citizenship apply only to persons born outside the US, and are thus irrelevant, since Obama was born in Hawaii, a US state.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoAstra

What I don't understand is why all birthers think they have a right to carefully scrutinize the president's birth certificate. Why did he wait three years to produce the certificate for public examination? Maybe because he is like every normal person and would tell any stranger trying to examine intimate personal documents to farck off!! He had it verified for his campaign and presidential run, normally that would be good enough. I mean come on guys do you need proof that he's married too? I guess youll have to wait another 3 years until the president releases his wedding night footage. ( A bizarre example, but its tantamount to the same thing.)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hivethink

Please go ahead and post your long form un-redacted...startin to count...now.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hivethink

Posting this at 1:34 eastern Standard time. I'll give you til 1:37 to post a scanned copy of your long form certificate. looking forward to it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

can you show that quote from his book ?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakmarine

If he had verified it for his campaign as you say then why did he have to send away for it a couple of days ago?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Blah blippity blah blah blah... will this shut the birthers up? No. Why? Because he is still black!.

I'd just as soon he hadn't done this. The birthers have not ever one time at all ever offered up any evidence that is not laughably stupidly manufactured. Their big problem is that Obama is a Black man. They don't care where he was born, only what color he is.

If they want to continue to waste their time over this, that is their prerogative.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
OK, so just as I suspected and just as the birthers swore they would never do, his Long form was released and there is STILL no pleasing you guys. Shame on you, really.

He has proved.Not shown evidence,but PROVED he is a natural born citizen and you just cannot accept it. What is your problem, really?

I fully suspected there would be more cries of fake and photoshop... Well, you know what? Get over yourselves... Your amateur "detective" skills, suck.... I mean this sincerely when I say to the birthers, don't quit your day job.

You have denied every single shred of evidence that he is a natural born citizen... Clinging to the claim that if only he would release his Long Form birth certificate you would believe him finally and move on. Did you do that?No!This makes you a liar in the eyes of the country.Shame on you.

There are those who are saying it is still suspicious that he took so long to release it. Well, you know what? It did NOT take long to release proof.He did it when he was first running and proved to the United States government. This was not good enough for you. 6 months after he was elected,he released his short form,trying to calm you guys.This was not good enough for you. Now, he released exactly what you have been asking for, and it is still not good enough for you? Shame on you.

Your president has shown you that he is a natural born citizen, right from the very start, when the only ones he owed proof to was the United States Government... He owed YOU nothing... Yet you kept pushing like a spoiled child and eventually he would give a little more and a little more.Showing you everything you want.... yet it is still not enough.

I see now, that nothing will ever be enough for you. For this I have lost so much respect... It takes an adult to be able to admit they were wrong.Be a man. Be a woman. Admit you were wrong and move on.... Until then, you are children in the eyes of America.

Your President Of The United States Of America, is your LEGAL President Of The United States Of America.

Shame on you.

edit on 27-4-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaynkeel
Come on people it's Fox news right? We couldn't possibly trust them. End sarcasm.

No, it is Foxnews stating what the white house did.

link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Because in the Non-Racist-Troglodyte world, the short form birth certificate provided years ago was accepted as legitimate, in the same way that it would be by any government agency.

link   

Originally posted by tyson

Originally posted by xavi1000
Here is the long form birth certificate

www.whitehouse.gov...

That is *not* a long form. SSDD.

Yes, it is.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 2ndFUTURE

Well its obvious if you think about it for more than a second or two. The officials at the department of health in Hawaii verified it and he prevented the "short form" to the public during his campaign. Many Hawaiin officials have verified throughout the years that they have seen it and it is real. He must have had it sent to him so he could show it to you loonies, because otherwise it would still be in Hawaii where it belongs. I know how this goes so I'll find some articles and post the links here during my lunch break or when I get home.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join