It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by something wicked

It's about national loyalty. If a person who is born of foreign parents who remain citizens of....say China. And, such parents remain loyal to that country (as Obama's father was) the child then has split loyalties by nature. If that child becomes President and a trade situation comes up with China or especially a military situation, with who will the child side. Will he give extra deference to the country of his father? Would he or she only be loyal to our interests or take into account the interests of China?

This is a dilemma that the founding fathers wanted to avoid for the security of our new nation.

Obama's father remained a loyal Kenyan.
And, Obama wrote Dreams of My Father for a reason. He naturally has dual loyalties

And so how far back to you take that? Grand parents? Great grandparents? Where in your family tree do you stop being what your ancestors were?

Actually, it's all a bit feeble isn't it for a land in which none of the elected presidents have been part of what was the indignous race when the country is so relatively young. You've had presidents where one or both parent was Irish, English or Canadian - do these not count for some reason?

link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

he facility was originally founded by Queen Kapiʻolani as the Kapiʻolani Maternity Home in 1890 for which she held bazaars and luaus to raise $8,000 needed to start the Home. Kauikeolani Children’s Hospital opened in 1909 named for Emma Kauikeolani Napoleon Mahelona (1862–1931), the wife of Albert Spencer Wilcox (1844–1919).[1] In 1978, it merged with Kapiʻolani Maternity Home to become Kapiʻolani Medical Center for Women and Children.

en.wikipedia.org...

So that right there in a way proves something still isnt right.
the name of the hospital wasnt even that till way later.
Just saying

Spot on mate.

The place was called 'Kapiʻolani Maternity Home', not 'Kapi'olani maternity and gynecological hospital' (which is missing an 'a' after the 'n' of gynecological)

Oh dear..and this is from the actual Whitehouse website too..I don't know what i find more worrying tbh, a fraud in the job, or a fraud that produces an obviously fake Live Birth Certificate and thinks it will be convincing...!

Trump isn't going to go to all the trouble he has, and not bother to authenticate the bloody document is he! Are the people 'handling' this fiasco at the Whitehouse a bunch of boozed up, spaced out, dribbling idiots or something?

link   
reply to post by grahag

This document with a photoshopped corner, and green grid paper, when the originals are white is a fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

He asked me what I thought a natural born citizen was... How can I be lying??? lol

Jaden

The founding fathers were clear in their meaning for having the term natural born citizen, and it is what I stated, it was to avoid having the highest office held by anyone with any hint of an outside allegiance...period...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

Ah, thanks
Didn't even catch that.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

As I stated earlier...

Just because you can list a whole bunch of people who have gotten away with something, does not make it legal.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
The Bill of Rights was written centuries ago too.
Shall we just chalk it up to some old crap we can throw out now?
Nice strawman. As someone else noted, when our national charter was written women couldn’t vote either. Should we follow the law as it was originally written, or how it is now?

Irrespective of how much you believe your definition of natural born mimics the one the framers relied on, that’s not the law now. Obama was born in 1961, not in the 18th century.

And this is assuming your definition was even the one the framers relied on, which you didn’t prove, but, and quite frankly, I don’t give a damn about what your argument about that could be since I would be wasting more of my time.

link   

Originally posted by Byteman
reply to post by aptness

It really is telling that this is what you are reduced to, to definitions of how things might have been centuries ago but have no nexus with existing US law.

The Bill of Rights was written centuries ago too.

Shall we just chalk it up to some old crap we can throw out now?

Where's the original? I'm sure it's fake. All the pictures I downloaded of the original appear "altered". FAKE!

Man, that really is easy..

From here on out, I require proof of everyone's birth in order to verify the validity of their arguments! You better make sure you give me the original *snicker* or your argument is invalid!

link   
Donald Trump made a huge idiot of himself lol

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

It is NOT US CITIZENSHIP, how difficult is this to understand.,....\

US CITIZENSHIP HAS NOTHING to do with it....

BEing a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN is the requirement, not being a citizen....

The founding fathers were absolutely clear that being a natural born citizen was more stringent than being a citizen, I don't want to hear ANY argument that brings up case law or laws pertaining only to citizenship, they are invalid as it pertains to the argument on the ability to constitutionally be POTUS!!!!!!

Jaden

link   
I think Obama would have accomplished more by running naked in traffic with an orange cone on his head. Jesus himself could come down from the heavens and say "Obama was born in Hawaii" and Birthers would argue with him.

They will never shut up.

link   
reply to post by aptness

Laws don't become invalid, just because the times change. Especially not the Constitution.

BTW, if you don't care about my argument, then why craft a response?

That's contradictory, so thank you for at least proving you cannot keep constant within yourself.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by freakjive

I was born in 1954 and my birth certificate has an embossed state seal on it verifying it is a valid
document, i also believe it is a requirement for territories too even at that time. Until i see a certificate
with a state seal, it is not valid to me,,,maybe they couldn't find the state seal stamp for that time era?

link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE

Sigh.....

All of those parents you listed were citizens at the time of their child's birth. All those who fought in the Revolutionary war got their Natural Born Status by fire so to speak. Andrew Jackson and his family all fought in the Revolutionary war.

Obama's father never was never nor did he ever want to be a citizen. Obama's mother in fact rarely spent time here. She spent most of her time in Indonesia.

Natural born citizen has to be born of the land by two citizens whether they were foreign born or not

double sigh, WHERE THEY BORN IN AMERICA?????? "All those who fought in the Revolutionary war got their Natural Born Status by fire so to speak." How convenient, and Jefferson?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Byteman

These people probably believe that we should, anyone who supports the TSA does....

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

...There has to be some motivation for releasing it today.

to rally the people for what's to come? heck, i'm not even from USA and I worry,

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
reply to post by jimmyx

He asked me what I thought a natural born citizen was... How can I be lying??? lol

Good point, Jaden, you're not lying, you're deluded. You sure burned him.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by grahag

He absolutely does owe me personally and every citizen of the US....

This nation is about individual liberty and personal responsibility, the further we get from that, the closer we get to a marxist state...

Of course, you'd probably love that yeah???

Jaden

link   

Originally posted by williedavis
Wheres the seal

omgq.com...

VERY good question wille.

Where *is* the official embossed seal...hmmm?

link   
looks fake to me. Plus, why did it take so long?

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join