It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I hope I didn't miss a previous explanation, but:

-the "black" birth certificate is that way because for a period of time records were kept in negative. I think it had to do with mimeograph machines or preserving the text better, or something. I grew up looking at courthouse records & have seen many, many old records that were black pages with white text. Newer copies have likely been scanned digitally & reversed back to normal.

-the original text is reprinted on different paper through time. I have two copies of my own birth certificate that look very different because one is on special modern paper that can't be photocopied (like checks).

-even if Obama WAS born abroad, his mother was still American. I live abroad - if I had a child here, that child would be American because I am! That child would be eligible to run for president someday!

All of these arguments, from the very beginning, are based in extreme IGNORANCE. Ignorance of the laws, of how records are kept, of many things. But ignorance nonetheless.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schkeptick
-even if Obama WAS born abroad, his mother was still American. I live abroad - if I had a child here, that child would be American because I am! That child would be eligible to run for president someday!

All of these arguments, from the very beginning, are based in extreme IGNORANCE. Ignorance of the laws, of how records are kept, of many things. But ignorance nonetheless.

Very much correct, Schkeptick. Thank you for pointing this out.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Finally the legal birth certificate, this is the long form that was always issued when requesting your birth certificate in Hawaii. This long form goes all the way back to the 80's.
Everything checks out, but it is a good tactic to hold off for all this time and only now after 2 years finally release it. What was the big deal in not releasing this in the first place, the answer to that is strategy, the other could be a forgery, but will give it the benefit of the doubt for now.
The handlers are very very good at tactics and strategy aren't they. Now the next move to get popularity back after all the broken promises to get him re-elected, it will be an interesting time ahead.

Now all you liberal Obamanatics can celebrate with flowers in your hair dancing everywhere, and toasting each other.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by something wicked

...Natural born citizen has to be born of the land by two citizens whether they were foreign born or not...

Now if you could just cite any relevant US law that says this, I'll Jump for joy. Born of the land LOL. I guess that's better than being born of the sea or the sky.

link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by Drakmarine

If he had verified it for his campaign as you say then why did he have to send away for it a couple of days ago?

Because the verification was done by the person in charge of that... a Republican in Hawaii...

link   
Oh racism!
Thou art so prevalent, yet subtle.
That the first black president gets such treatment is no surprise.

link   
And I would like an anti-birther to give me the reason for the layered certificate. Why does it appear that it COULD have been altered. Please anti-birther just explain that and win me to your side.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As a Canadian, I find this debate all quite interesting. I do believe that Obama is a US citizen, but I also believe that he may have been sucking off the US teat while in college by receiving funding for his education on the premise that he was an "international" student. Not a major crime, I suppose, but that declaration could have implications that he defrauded the system, for as many years as it takes to go through law school. Mere speculation on my part, of course.
It is reasonable to believe that he has many other things to hide from college days, although he has already admitted to smoking "reefer", (which I don't believe because no self-respecting pot smoker EVER called it "reefer".)

I guarantee what you see, is NEVER what you get when it comes to politicians. I hope that the US citizens can move past the BC issue and investigate the policies of Obama, which is where real political debate should be. Forget for a minute where he was born, and consider where he is taking your country.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by misnomer68

If I, as an American go to France to study, then I am in fact an "International Student"

Not sure what else that means...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
im calling fraud on this one...not sure if this has been pointed out, but at the bottom it is stamped April 25, 2011 and a statement signed by Alvin T. something-i-cant-read, which states that this Alvin person does "certify that this is a true copy or abstract of the record of file in the Hawaii..."....so why release what is obviously a forgery, why not release the ORIGINAL? because this Alvin person certifies it, the controversy is over all of a sudden? i dont effing think so...because the original doesnt exist, he is a foreign usurper, case closed...not that it ever really mattered anyway...its not like we are going to get him thrown out and replaced with someone who isnt a globalist corporatist stooge...

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
dead horse, this was important 3 years ago,
nothing will ever happen, nothing ever does, because as the populace remains focused on old news old issues,
the power players are forging ahead with new plans new actions, and currently our currency is getting ready to be dismantled and rejoined, next will be our nation,
But by the time the general public catches on, Barry will be pool side , sipping umbrella drinks, and we will be a very different country, once again focused on fossils of importance.
I say run a fence around the entire country and call it a world prison now,
mission complete we're all dumbed down!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Not sure if this will silence the birthers, it may just add more fuel to the fire

It says his father was born in Kenya, so unless he gained citizenship in some way, Obama is still not natural born

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

www.scribd.com...

Since Hawaii ganed statehood in 1959, being born in Hawaii doesn't count as being born abroad.

I'm just saying.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by misnomer68
...he may have been sucking off the US teat while in college by receiving funding for his education on the premise that he was an "international" student...

an interesting idea, but I don't see how it would work... foreign students pay more than US natives for tuition at Most US universities. To my knowledge, the government does not fund foreign students at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I guess I could have been considered a birther, although I did believe he was born in the US. I just felt that if you have to bring in a BC to get a passport, have to show ID to buy cold medicine, prove you signed up for selective services to work for the federal government, the least he could do is show a BC to be president.
My opinion on this BC is that it is real, I doubt Obama would risk forgery when he knows it will be looked at under a microscope. Hopefully this distraction is over and we can move on to learning the basics of money managment.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
LOOK!!!

I opened that PDF file in a PDF editor program.
Some of the text is selectable. Under it is white blurred letters.
Anyone want to check this out?? I'm no PDF expert.

Pic....

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakmarine
reply to post by NeoAstra

What I don't understand is why all birthers think they have a right to carefully scrutinize the president's birth certificate. Why did he wait three years to produce the certificate for public examination? Maybe because he is like every normal person and would tell any stranger trying to examine intimate personal documents to farck off!! He had it verified for his campaign and presidential run, normally that would be good enough. I mean come on guys do you need proof that he's married too? I guess youll have to wait another 3 years until the president releases his wedding night footage. ( A bizarre example, but its tantamount to the same thing.)

He is not afforded the same privacy as a normal citizen. He is the POTUS, and if he is asked to verify his citizenship, he should comply. He works for us. We pay his salary. Forgive me if I do not trust goings on behind closed doors, but politicians are slimy individuals. This has nothing to do with privacy, because nothing on this birth certificate is surprising to anyone. The information was already known, people just need to see it. If a cop asks for your driver's license while you are driving a car, are you going to say, "I have it sir, but I do not wish to show it to you." No, you will be arrested for driving without a license. This is exactly the same thing.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Birthers, you've been 'had' by Republicans who manipulated your distrust of this man and fueled it. Notice how Palin, Beck, or Trump never accused the President of being illigitimate, but only ever said they found it "interesting"? It's because they know the truth and only wanted to fuel the doubt in your distrusting eyes. They see you as highly subject to manipulation and so these people encouraged you to fall into a place of complete ignorance for the sake of collecting your votes in the process.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
We should focus a little more on his time in school in indonesia in the 60's. At that time a person could not have dual citizenship because of war. So wouldn't he have to drop his american citizenship? Just wondering.

Another note if it was to come out that he is basically a illegal immigrant. Could u imagine the riots. People everywere would be hollering racism. Remember Rodney King it would be 100 times worse. Or maybe its just a distraction from the dollar devaluation going on war wtc.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Even I can tell that is a forge job look at his name up close see the whiting under his name look down at the lower text it is not the same this is a forged document and I cannot wait for a real forensics expert to come out and tear that piece of phony crap apart.

I call fraud right here

And not only raises the severely serious matter of a counterfeiting, (assuming this was 'officially' released) but also of the reasons *to counterfeit* in the first place...it's not gonna take three guesses to work it out really, is it!

And Barack and not Barry? On his birth chit? uh-ha.

edit on 27/4/2011 by spikey because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HenryPatrick
im calling fraud on this one...not sure if this has been pointed out, but at the bottom it is stamped April 25, 2011 and a statement signed by Alvin T. something-i-cant-read, which states that this Alvin person does "certify that this is a true copy or abstract of the record of file in the Hawaii..."....so why release what is obviously a forgery, why not release the ORIGINAL? because this Alvin person certifies it, the controversy is over all of a sudden? i dont effing think so...because the original doesnt exist, he is a foreign usurper, case closed...not that it ever really mattered anyway...its not like we are going to get him thrown out and replaced with someone who isnt a globalist corporatist stooge...

www.whitehouse.gov...

That date and signature is just to rectify and certify that it is a legal document and the date it was issued or released. This also says, that these certificates of live births are still issued. So for them to say that these are not issued anymore is obviously false, and this is the proof.
I'd say there's still something going on here that stinks.
But, it will be nearly impossible to prove anything now.
And as for Trump, I think it was just good acting.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join