It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

A natural born citizen is someone with no allegiance to another nation at birth. Being born to a foreign national father gives you an at birth allegiance to your father's nation.

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by freakjive

CNN LINK

It could be that forgeries take 2 years to be good ones. It could be that this is true and this conspiracy is now put to bed, I still want to know why so long Mr. President? Why not just show it 2 years ago when it first came up?

OH OH, this new Certificate says Barack Hussein Obama, he was born Barry Soreto not Barack Obama, HIS OWN BOOK CLAIMS THIS... This is FAKE!
edit on 4/27/2011 by theindependentjournal because: NEW INFO

It doesn't take 2 years to come up with a forgery lol. Birthers are so silly. There is nothing on earth that could change their absolute belief in this god of theirs.

It would take one guy maybe a couple hours to forge it. If they want to get really really technical, they might have a second guy take a whole day to call some folks on the phone to make sure the forged info is seemingly credible.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
reply to post by something wicked

Sigh.....

All of those parents you listed were citizens at the time of their child's birth. All those who fought in the Revolutionary war got their Natural Born Status by fire so to speak. Andrew Jackson and his family all fought in the Revolutionary war.

Obama's father never was never nor did he ever want to be a citizen. Obama's mother in fact rarely spent time here. She spent most of her time in Indonesia.

Natural born citizen has to be born of the land by two citizens whether they were foreign born or not

I don't think you are entirely accurate. A child born in the United States is a citizen, natural born. Period. Regardless of parental citizenship ---from what I have read and understand. Perhaps something has changed? I don't think so, but since I don't keep up on the latest immigration laws, there is a possibility that I am incorrect. That being said, I'm certain that any child born in the US is a citizen by birth. I believe this is how illegal aliens who parent a child here get the child into the US system. The parents remain foreign, but the child is a US citizen. I may be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm not.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

Why did you edit out the part of my post, where I draw attention to the photoshopped corner?

Can you refute the photoshopped corner?

How about the fact that it's "printed" on brand new green grid paper?

The period originals are white.

This alleged newly released certificate is the same paper as on the right. Exampled by Obama's fake Certification of live birth.

The real documents are white like on the left.

No copy should have a green grid.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I wonder how many people will now complain that Obama took advantage of his status of being the president by twisting the Hawai'ian Archiver to release the state-held long form original. Lose-lose.

Trump was totally ridiculous at his press conference:
-He rambled in a half-aloof, half-pretentious sort of way about Obama's accomplishments and government in general.
-He made totally vacuous statement's (a la Palin) like "Education is good." (now there's a firm stance for you).

He made statements that make me totally appalled: "He gave a state dinner to the Chinese premier even though he has been screwing us with the currency war. I'm not mad at China. If I were Chinese I would be happy with my leadership for sticking it to the other guy for our benefit."

Great stance, really morally up-beat.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndFUTURE
Obama's father never was never nor did he ever want to be a citizen.
Not a condition for office.

Obama's mother in fact rarely spent time here. She spent most of her time in Indonesia.
Not a condition for office.

Natural born citizen has to be born of the land by two citizens whether they were foreign born or not
According to the definition of a Swiss philosopher, that, incidentally, would disqualify all children of US servicemen and women born abroad.

Are those children born with “dual allegiances”? No. You’re just stuck in your strict interpretation of a definition of citizenship by a foreigner in the 18th century that has no bearing on US law.

link   

link   
Wait... if the "Birth Certificate" manipulation isn't real... could that mean "Death Panels" which were also pushed strongly by the same people might also be false?

The Right has fed your fears and your distrust of outsiders. They identify you, their base, as being strongly receptive to manipulation based on fear and it's probably no coincidence that their base is also commonly religious and pro-military -- two groups that are already subject to brainwashing.

Of course most of you will continue your distrust and fall into the ignorance of fear... but maybe a few more enlightened people, will use this opportunity to awake to the other manipulations that have been pushed by these same people who found the "Birther" issue so "Interesting"... Think back to other issues they also found "Interesting".

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I still say his mother was CIA, and he probably was too, and that is why there's holes in the story and people that are smart are noticing.

I don't think all birthers are racist. I do think a lot are though - ones that repeat and don't research themselves.

His mother's life is just too weird. Go back in my posts and I've been saying this since 2007.
I hope Trump looks there.

I would just like the truth. It won't change my opinion about Obama either way. I voted for him, was a strong supporter, but he's a liar. Gitmo, transparency, protecting whistleblowers, Iraq...he's a liar.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by spiritualzombie

Oh sure, it's always the right pushing this. It's not like any of us have independent minds, and can make our own conclusions.

No, we are all like you hypnotized into believing the left-right paradigm. Walking around with the Shepherds crook around your neck and swatting at your rear with it when you get out of line from the parties ideas.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You sir need to change your ideas...He only owes explanation to the US government????

WE ARE THE US GOVERNMENT....

WE, THE PEOPLE of these UNITED STATES....

Don't EVER say that he doesn't owe the people... He is supposed to be representing the people and he and every other elected official will ALWAYS OWE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Jaden

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden
A natural born citizen is someone with no allegiance to another nation at birth. Being born to a foreign national father gives you an at birth allegiance to your father's nation.
Nonsense. Dual citizenship is of no consequence to US citizenship, particularly if it was acquired by involuntary means, like by virtue of birth, as was the case with Obama.

From a Supreme Court decision concerning the alleged loss of US citizenship by acquisition of a foreign citizenship, Perkins v. Elg (1939)—

And the mere fact that the plaintiff may have acquired Swedish citizenship by virtue of the operation of Swedish law, on the resumption of that citizenship by her parents, does not compel the conclusion that she has lost her own citizenship acquired under our law. As at birth she became a citizen of the United States, that citizenship must be deemed to continue unless she has been deprived of it through the operation of a treaty or congressional enactment or by her voluntary action in conformity with applicable legal principles.

You people don’t know one bit about US law and keep citing definitions of natural born that have no influence over Obama when he was born.

It really is telling that this is what you are reduced to, to definitions of how things might have been centuries ago but have no nexus with existing US law.

You believed a delusion for years, get over it.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Puhleeeese everyone don't freak out on me for asking this, I am just curious. Why does it still say certificate of live birth at the top of the form? I thought the long and short form were called two different things? Sorry if this is obvious its just that for so long both sides have referred to one or the other. Thanks for not flaming me in advance.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
For anyone that wishes to verify this for themselves, you may download Virgo Viewer and open the PDF with it.

The earlier discussion about Illustrator not reading PDF's correctly and possibly creating layers where there are none, which may be true, is not the case here. Virgo Viewer proves that conclusively.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by DrEugeneFixer

Jaden

You can say that all you want. What you need to do is cite a relevant US law. natural-born citizens are those who are citizens at birth, no more, no less.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

It really is telling that this is what you are reduced to, to definitions of how things might have been centuries ago but have no nexus with existing US law.

The Bill of Rights was written centuries ago too.

Shall we just chalk it up to some old crap we can throw out now?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by glad_to_be_His

The first one Obama released was a "Certification of Live Birth". This new one is allegedly a "Certificate of Live Birth".

Look at the first word in each title.

Still doesn't change the fact that both are fake.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Puhleeeese everyone don't freak out on me for asking this, I am just curious. Why does it still say certificate of live birth at the top of the form? I thought the long and short form were called two different things? Sorry if this is obvious its just that for so long both sides have referred to one or the other. Thanks for not flaming me in advance.

I don't know how it is in the states but here in Canada we have a short and long form birth certificate, one or the other, along with a statement of live birth

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

reply to post by gimme_some_truth

You sir need to change your ideas...He only owes explanation to the US government????

WE ARE THE US GOVERNMENT....

WE, THE PEOPLE of these UNITED STATES....

Don't EVER say that he doesn't owe the people... He is supposed to be representing the people and he and every other elected official will ALWAYS OWE THE PEOPLE!!!!!!!

Jaden

You make it sound like he owes you personally. Like if you question his legal status that he has to explain to you. You're just a person. He doesn't owe you anything. The sense of entitlement I'm getting from you is so thick with self-righteous smugness I feel a little ill.

He proved his citizenship, he's the president, move on to something worth your time. Or... Be ignorant.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join