It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Releases Obama's Long-Form Birth Certificate

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by theindependentjournal
reply to post by xavi1000

It is FAKE... He was NOT born Barack Hussein Obama, he claims this in his own book my friend. He was born Barry Soreto... THIS JUST GOT BIG!

I believe you are incorrect.

link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Originally posted by xavi1000
Here is the long form birth certificate

www.whitehouse.gov...

Look at the photoshopped corner, fake!!!!!!

You can scream all day fake or you can be a good men and admit that you were fooled and you were wrong

link   
I have updated the original post to include a screen shot of the BC and the updated story from Fox.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Funny how the birthers are already spouting off exactly what we said they would if/when the long form was released.

I'm actually a little disappointed that Obama released it at this point. I was hoping he would let the loonies continue to take center stage and then pop them with the long form in the weeks leading up to the election.
edit on 27-4-2011 by Aggie Man because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by thorazineshuffle

Originally posted by xavi1000
Here is the long form birth certificate

www.whitehouse.gov...

Look at the photoshopped corner, fake!!!!!!

yes that is rather strange, apparently it must have been attached to another birth certificate, but not so on the right side of the document which looks cut off

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
SO........what is the motivation for this all of a sudden? Is this a preemptive strike against Trump? If so, it would have been better played closer to election time. Does this mean Trump found something, and this had to get out there to steal the limelight before someone else's announcement?

The news channels all started confirming the birth a few days ago, but this certificate is dated April 25, so how did the news channels confirm the birth before that date?

I'm glad to see it, but I would really love to know all the back stories!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Can some graphic folks put up a screen shot of the short form and long form on one pic?

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Here is the story from 2008 saying his BC calls him Barry Soetoro... WHY THE CHANGE NOW? It's FAKE people! DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

2008 Democratic Underground story

Something stinks people!

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Not sure if this will silence the birthers, it may just add more fuel to the fire

It says his father was born in Kenya, so unless he gained citizenship in some way, Obama is still not natural born

A Natural Born Citizen is one who is born of citizen parents. A child born abroad to two US citizen parents is a natural-born citizen: Provided, That at least one citizen parent had a prior residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions. U.S. Code: Title 8, 1401.

www.scribd.com...

How about you post the entire code, rather than cherry pick something that isn't even applicable to Obama.

The following shall be nationals and citizens of the United States at birth:
(a) a person born in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof;
(b) a person born in the United States to a member of an Indian, Eskimo, Aleutian, or other aboriginal tribe: Provided, That the granting of citizenship under this subsection shall not in any manner impair or otherwise affect the right of such person to tribal or other property;
(c) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents both of whom are citizens of the United States and one of whom has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions, prior to the birth of such person;
(d) a person born outside of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year prior to the birth of such person, and the other of whom is a national, but not a citizen of the United States;
(e) a person born in an outlying possession of the United States of parents one of whom is a citizen of the United States who has been physically present in the United States or one of its outlying possessions for a continuous period of one year at any time prior to the birth of such person;
(f) a person of unknown parentage found in the United States while under the age of five years, until shown, prior to his attaining the age of twenty-one years, not to have been born in the United States;
(g) a person born outside the geographical limits of the United States and its outlying possessions of parents one of whom is an alien, and the other a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, was physically present in the United States or its outlying possessions for a period or periods totaling not less than five years, at least two of which were after attaining the age of fourteen years: Provided, That any periods of honorable service in the Armed Forces of the United States, or periods of employment with the United States Government or with an international organization as that term is defined in section 288 of title 22 by such citizen parent, or any periods during which such citizen parent is physically present abroad as the dependent unmarried son or daughter and a member of the household of a person
(A) honorably serving with the Armed Forces of the United States, or
(B) employed by the United States Government or an international organization as defined in section 288 of title 22, may be included in order to satisfy the physical-presence requirement of this paragraph. This proviso shall be applicable to persons born on or after December 24, 1952, to the same extent as if it had become effective in its present form on that date; and
(h) a person born before noon (Eastern Standard Time) May 24, 1934, outside the limits and jurisdiction of the United States of an alien father and a mother who is a citizen of the United States who, prior to the birth of such person, had resided in the United States.

www.law.cornell.edu...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I accept it. Now the question is did his mother forgo his citizenship when they moved to Indonesia.

This is a great way to overshadow Ben Bernanke's press conference, no? Perhaps there is some ulterior motive here.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
I'm glad to see it, but I would really love to know all the back stories!

I would too! I'm thinking the White House probably let the media know a few days ahead of time so they could make some kind of statement as to their positions, so they would have the chance to not look like idiots. That's why CNN and FOX went public with their belief that he was born in Hawaii. Now, they seem to be on the side of truth, leaving the birther nation looking like the fools.

And as I predicted yesterday...

It doesn't matter that we haven't seen his long form birth certificate. It's not the holy grail. There is no revelation there that's going to bring a deep breath of satisfaction to the birther nation. That moment of discovery of some precious and dark nugget of 'truth' that some imagine is there - isn't going to come. That dark nugget doesn't exist. It's all in the collective birther imagination.

link   

Can some graphic folks put up a screen shot of the short form and long form on one pic?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae90a679d694.png[/atsimg]
edit on 4/27/2011 by freakjive because: a little to big...

link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I see 'national's and 'citizens' of the United States but I don't see 'natural born' you'd think they'd use that term since it was written in the Constitution.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by theindependentjournal

You are wrong. He was not born Barry Soetoro. That's a birther lie. His mom didn't marry Soetoro until 4 years later!

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

I see 'national's and 'citizens' of the United States but I don't see 'natural born' you'd think they'd use that term since it was written in the Constitution.
That’s because you are ignorant of this particular issue and apparently continue to refuse the information others have been providing you.

Nowhere in the Constitution or US law is the term “natural born citizen” defined. As per several US Supreme Court cases, notably Wong Kim Ark (1898), everyone born in the United States — except children of foreign diplomats and enemy soldiers during invasion — are natural born citizens.

That is the law of the land.

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

If he had this card to play all along, don't you think it would have served him better a year ago, or a year from now in the heat of the campaign? He could have let Trump spend millions chasing a red herring, and then made him look stupid at the key moment?

There has to be some motivation for releasing it today.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

reply to post by Aggie Man

That is the entirety of the code you quoted. If that's not sufficient, then why did you post it? Also, notice that the constitution doesn't define "natural born citizen". So, the the Code of Federal Regulations is the defining document.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Now trump is moving on to the educational records. *yawn*

In other news... while we so ate up with this... a spook shuffle is happening : Panetta to pentagon and Patraeus to the CIA.
www.wtop.com...

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There has to be some motivation for releasing it today.
Right... there’s always a conspiracy. There was one when he didn’t release it, and there must be one now because he released it.

It turns out we were right when we said nothing would convince the birthers, including the damn document they demanded to see for years.

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
For comparison - here is a COLB from the same hospital a day after Obama was born (although the ID is lower than the one presented here?)

Notice a difference?

There is a lot of strangeness in this COLB despite the number of years he has had to find the equipment and create a believable forgery.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join