It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith: "Fox News Can Confirm That The President Of The United States

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
Ambient temperature of HELL just reached 32º F.

Will this shut the Birthers up though? Not a chance.

Well, unlike you, they know better than to believe that disgusting, lying Fox News. Geddit?
That's why it won't shut up the birthers.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed

Originally posted by PrinceDreamer
That short video didn't confirm anything really, it certainly did not show a full long form birth certificate, and if they had seen it, they would be broadcasting it on all the news they do as a big exclusive, Fox is owned by Murdoch a member of the Bilderberg group and a sure fire member of TPTB, his media ownership is huge both in the US and in Europe.

This smells of fake

Here is his full birth certificate

Are you that ignorant? The one you are showing is proven a hoax. Why is a hoax? The city on that certificate wasn't even a part of Kenya at the time of B.O.'s birth,

Stop perpetuating lies.

edit on 26-4-2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

Dont tell him to stop perpetuating lies...
I quite enjoy their nonsense, its nonstop entertainment, along with endlessly shooting themselves in the foot.

but do keep calling them out on it so these birther nuts can be seen for the dishonest nuts they are by people with either sanity or 4 braincells.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Nooo
Don't do it right wing...keep riding that birther crazy train right up until election day...

your ruining my lulz!

If you ask....

You shall recieve....

the very next post

Originally posted by proximo

No kidding, as long as his mother was a US citizen so is he - but is he a naturalized citizen that is the real question.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by maybereal11

Nooo
Don't do it right wing...keep riding that birther crazy train right up until election day...

your ruining my lulz!

If you ask....

You shall recieve....

the very next post

Originally posted by proximo

No kidding, as long as his mother was a US citizen so is he - but is he a naturalized citizen that is the real question.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I quite enjoy their nonsense, its nonstop entertainment, along with endlessly shooting themselves in the foot.

but do keep calling them out on it so these birther nuts can be seen for the dishonest nuts they are by people with either sanity or 4 braincells.

Sure, we're a bunch of babbling idiots.... Don't question the truth, just be a sheep.

You know what's nonsense, spending millions of dollars to cover up simple documents, and frankly facts that should be public knowledge.

I better be goin, I got banjo practice, mah gonna kill me if I don't be there.

Keep your disgusting unmerited attacks to yourself. Birthers are not morons, they are truth seekers, and have every right to question. Run along now.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

Ohhh.... thats funny. "Don't question the truth, just be a sheep". Soooo....you want to question the truth huh, good luck with that!

edit on 26-4-2011 by csgt428 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
RELATED:

Immediately, rumors began circulating throughout the Washington Beltway that Smith's comment was part of a carefully planned strategy, possibly engineered by news baron Rupert Murdoch himself, aimed at the frequent critics of the Fox News empire who state that "Fox News is incapable of telling the truth."

According to these rumors, the plan centers around creating a "logic loop" inside the craniums of Fox's opponents by forcing them to juggle two such contradictory statements simultaneously-- with the intention of ultimately causing their heads to, literally, explode.

SOURCE

I suspect a "logic loop" is the polar opposite of Birther circle jerk.
Wooo, we are sheep AND pawns.

edit on 26-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
Sure, we're a bunch of babbling idiots.... Don't question the truth, just be a sheep.
There’s a big difference between “questioning the truth” and rejecting the truth.

Birthers first claimed the birth certificate Obama presented was fake. The authorities of Hawaii confirmed it is legitimate.

Then the birthers claimed it was not a valid birth certificate, you couldn’t do anything with it, and so on. Hawaii state law and authorities, again, debunked these claims.

Birthers claimed Obama was “covering up” the birth certificate because it would disclose his religion as ‘muslim.’ Even though there is no ‘religion’ box on a long or short form birth certificate in Hawaii, birthers are still spreading this nonsense.

Birthers claimed Obama could have “a late or altered” birth certificate. Hawaii state law indicates that late and altered certificates “shall contain the date of the late filing and the date of the alteration and be marked distinctly ‘late’ or ‘altered’” (HRS §338-16). Obama’s certificate doesn’t have these distinctive marks or date of late filing or alteration.

The birthers then claimed one could have a birth certificate from Hawaii without having being born in Hawaii, and point to Obama’s sister’s alleged Hawaiian birth certificate even though she was born in Indonesia. Hawaiian authorities confirmed it was possible for a foreign born person to have a Hawaiian birth certificate but stating that foreign place of birth, not as being born in Hawaii. And the birthers have yet to present Obama’s sister alleged Hawaiian birth certificate that backs up their claims.

They claim Obama spent millions covering up “simple documents,” yet a simple investigation of that claim completely contradicts it. This claim is further diminished by the fact that the McCain campaign spent millions in legal fees as well, as all presidential campaigns do, but they conveniently ignore that data.

Birthers demand to see the “long form” birth certificate, even though, as confirmed by the authorities in Hawaii, the information on his certification of live birth is taken directly from the Department of Health’s original records and must reflect that information contain there.

In sum, besides all their claims having been debunked or completely void of any nexus with reality, they demand to see a document, that reflects the same information presented in the certificate Obama already presented, from an agency they don’t trust. And if they get to see this document, they claim, “the birthers would shut up.” Does this make any sense?

I don’t know if birthers are morons or not, but considering the amount of facts that contradict the nonsensical and fictional birther theories and claims, birthers are either ignorant of the facts or purposely perpetuating lies for whatever purpose. Whatever the case, it has nothing to do with “truth seeking.”

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

edit on 26-4-2011 by whitewave because: polite request.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

reply to post by whitewave

Speaking as one member to another and since I've already participated in this thread, you'll do yourself a favor if you remove that before you're jumped on. It's a doctored mishmash of satire and hoax and bears no relationship to reality.

Jut sayin'.

[Edit to add]

Actually, this isn't the thread I'd posted in previously. But now I have, so there you go.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

edit on 4/26/2011 by yeahright because: Edit to add for accuracy

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

well what can i say? this whole year waiting for him to show his long form birth certificate, the ducxking and diving and dismissing or not attempting to quash the rumours by obama himself....but hey if FAUX news says its so...then by golly it must be true huh?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Here's the link to the HOAX forum, where that video resides.
No jumping, just information.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I took it down as requested but I guess we can also ignore the ones from his wife, grandmother, Kenyan official, etc.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitewave
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I guess we can also ignore the ones from his wife, grandmother, Kenyan official, etc.

His wife said Kenya was Barack's "homeland", she didn't say he was born there.
His grandmother said he was born in Hawaii (What you heard was another doctored tape)
Unedited Audio
I don't know what a so-called Kenyan official said. But it's not proof of anything. The birth certificate Obama has shown is the proof of his birth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I don't think there's any requirement to ignore anything relevant. Merely pointing out that was a known combination satire/hoax before you were deluged.

Whatever you're comfortable with. Like Bill O'Reilly, I'm just looking out for you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to [url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread694340/pg4#pid11175881]

@ObamaSnippetsDotCom I understand that you have posted these videos with a disclaimer noting they're spoofs and not real, but that others have reposted as to imply they're real..but the impact they are having when posted as "evidence" is unfortunate..
davidjohnjr 7 months ago

Sorry....Here is the guy who made it admitting it was an edited "spoof".

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by aptness

Very well said.
However you neglected a strange new twist as of late.

Is Obama a genetically engineered Alien/Human Hybrid ?

( 25 pages.
) As one poster brilliantly put it, the Birthers have gone Earthers.

edit on 26-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra

Actually, the truth shouldn't be questioned...as its the truth
I believe you mean, don't question the story..
I am all for questioning the story..hell, when I first started here on ATS and learned about the birther nonsense, I was pretty sold on it and was well on my way to becoming a birther
until I researched hawaii law, seen the stamped certificate online, read how anyone can go and actually view it, etc...then seen the counter argument was basically some crazyass old russian (USSR) chick pushing hoax after hoax through the court, fabricated new birth certificates from kenya every few months, and has stated she will do whatever she can to take down obama...be it through hoaxing birther crap, to anything else.
cause she doesn't like dems.

So...its propaganda by a Soviet Union citizen...mhmm....believe a old school disinfo commie, or our actual states...glad your siding with the former ussr though

You know what's nonsense, spending millions of dollars to cover up simple documents, and frankly facts that should be public knowledge.

I agree
that is nonsense
total nonsense
verifiable nonsense: Here - Politifact

I better be goin, I got banjo practice, mah gonna kill me if I don't be there.

Enjoy that

Keep your disgusting unmerited attacks to yourself. Birthers are not morons, they are truth seekers, and have every right to question. Run along now.

where you see disgusting unmerited attacks, others see as researched opinions.
birthers are morons
they failed if they are seeking truth...they suckle at the teet of propaganda and bold faced lies...easily dismissed with a bit of research, they choose their illusion

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
The real irony and tragedy is that while we debate Obama's birthplace, we ignore the real history of what is actually going on. We whites, blacks, Asians, etc; are all refugees to this land of America.

And the original tenants whom we stripped it from are never considered legitimate contenders for Presidency.

People think they are so 'hip' and 'in with the times' to vote in the first black president. What a joke....no one even considered for a minute a Native American president who might actually take care of this land since it was originally his ancestors??

I would quickly put my $$ on a native. I think they would actually care about the country.

But keep in mind this posturing is based entirely on the only relevant issue in American Politics according to the media and most voters. Race. And it's clear as day the hypocritical and double-standards are everywhere.

/end sarcasm

Actually Bill Richardson has run for President several times and has gotten just as far as any woman candidate to date. .

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
And it only took 3 years to produce and countless people interrogating the situation

LOL, where did you get 3 years? His BC was released in June 2008. 6 months after he went into office! This is the same piece of paper that Birthers have been screaming about, saying it does not matter, they want the long from... So,now that Fox News says it's real,you believe it? Now that Fox News shows you this same piece of paper and states the obvious, you finally accpet it?

That's what it took? Really? Not common sense? Not logic? Not facts? But a reporter on Fox News telling you what you have been told a million times?

What the hell!?! Shame on you! Seriously, what is up with your way of thinking?I truly do not understand you at all. Please explain it to me.Why you can just suddenly accept the truth,after so long.We have been showing you the truth for so long now, and then a guy from Fox news comes on and just says "It's real"and you are like, oh ok! Just....You have blindsided me with your actions... I truly did not expect you to do what you have just done...

Just... What the hell?!?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join