It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith: "Fox News Can Confirm That The President Of The United States

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
Do you think the MSM (CNN is also reporting this, BTW) DOES NOT KNOW THE DIFFERENCE here between a computer-produced certifcate and one that was actually physically signed by the doctore, the mother, etc.?

I think that's pretty funny, actually. That the MSM and even the Donald don't know what they 're even asking for.

I can show you my original in 30 seconds.

Great! Will you take a scan or picture of it and post it in its entirety here? That's right. You go ahead and have the guts to do what Obama is afraid to do.

It's to his complete advantage to do it, but he won't. Why not?

We may never know the answer to that question and seeing as how we'd actually have to mine his thoughts to get that answer... I'm going to say that his reasons are his own. We have no right to them. Nor do we have any right to his birth certificate.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aptness

Originally posted by schuyler
THAT'S what Obama has produced, a "certificate that a certificate exists." ... Nobody here trusts the government to tell the truth.
Do you dispute that the certificate that Obama has presented reflects the information contained in the original records, as asserted by Department of Health officials?

If you don’t, why do you want to see the long form certificate? If you do, why would you trust the long form certificate they would present, if you don’t trust them with the short form?

I really appreciate your succinct and to precise posts. You have an ability to articulate everything necessary in the briefest of sentences....and I will stop there before I begin rambling

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The sane non-bigots/racists of us knew that all along

Only took Fox "News" 2 years to get it right...impressive

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

I had to replay that segment four times to make sure he said "late" and he did. Then, THEN, nobody later on corrects him nor does he correct himself! What's even worse is I had to Google if Billy really was still alive. Thank God, yes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puncakes

I had to replay that segment four times to make sure he said "late" and he did. Then, THEN, nobody later on corrects him nor does he correct himself! What's even worse is I had to Google if Billy really was still alive. Thank God, yes.

meh in my reality he died at 89 or 90 asked my parents and wife and they all confirm he's dead. Didnt tell them he was still alive they are still recovering from the Elizabeth Tailor incident. Weird how we all made the same jump might be a genetic thing... I just hope we hopped on to the timeline with the happy ending.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Hey guys, I don't want to be responsible for derailing this thread, so just a heads-up that the main Billy Graham discussion goes here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
The funny thing is, if you're not born at a hospital, you don't get a long form birth certificate (what those crazy birthers are asking for). So essentially, Reagan, Kennedy, and George H.W. Bush haven't provided one either...they presented a short form just like Obama. But somehow, that's not good enough...judging from Trumps latest exploits, racism definitely plays a role

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
reply to post by UcDat

Hey guys, I don't want to be responsible for derailing this thread, so just a heads-up that the main Billy Graham discussion goes here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 26-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button likes my hair this way

Ill hit that my wife dont believe he's alive she's still freaked out about the other one I mentioned sigh wonder whats next...
thx for the redirect.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
I think Fox News (or the people running it ) know that the citizenship issue is not something to run a campaign platform on and are trying to quash it. In order for a conservative to win the issue needs to be economy, jobs, and taxes.

I think this is accurate. Now if the republicans in congress did anything besides try to delay the regulation on derivatives, they would have a record to run on

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru

Originally posted by userid1

Not saying you didn't see it - actually hadn't noticed you mention you had. No, the issue is that it wasn't actually on Fox, but rather Media Matters (the post that is). Now, I personally have no reason to question Media Matters however, we've all seen the lengths some will go to to forge or otherwise alter pictures, quotes, and videos to hoax people, so it's prudent to apply the same standards of scepticism to both sides - no?

Just wanted to see if any of the other news outlets mentioned had picked this up...

edit on 26-4-2011 by userid1 because: (no reason given)

I just want to be clear. You think Media Matters somehow faked this video of Shep Smith doing Fox News which contains the source of this report? How did they get him to sit for it?

Or you didn' t look at the video, didja.
I think maybe you should do that now.

If this is fake, then the real story is that either Media Matters has somehow developed the technology to generate several minutes of linear remarks on a single topic by a prominent anchor, or Shep Smith just did something reaaaallly weird.
edit on 26-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

Just to be clear - I did watch the vid, and I never said Media Matters hoaxed us. I said I'd like some other form of confirmation. That is the standard employed by reputable journalists when reporting a story isn't it - two sources? Is that a problem for you?

Let's use an example - OK? I (or someone else) takes this link to another thread and says "even Fox confirms he was born in the US". The more rabid of the birthers will immediately dismiss the link because it came from Media Matters- NOT Fox directly. (An example of an organization that labels MediaMatters.org can be found here: www.politico.com... )

What better way to refute this than to show the original Fox airing of the segment, or as an alternative, show that another credible news outlet picked up on it and reported also. Yes, there are always some you'll never convince no matter what, but it would make for a more effective argument for fence sitters - wouldn't it?

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I’m not sure if this has been posted, but Anderson Cooper did a show about this last night. I know this won’t move any of the birthers either way, but the more rational members will find this informative.

CNN had a journalist in Hawaii that talked to Chiyome Fukino, who said, on camera, that she checked Obama’s original records and confirms he was born in Hawaii. He also went to the newspaper and talked to someone there who confirmed the birth announcements came directly from the Department of Health and were not placed by the public.

The CNN journalist then went to the Department of Health with Stig Weidelich, a man who was born a few hours after Obama and shows up on the same page as Obama in the newspaper, to request a birth certificate. Can you guess what kind of certificate he was given?

I would also point out that Stig Weidelich’s certificate has the number 151-1961-010920, and was filed on August 8, the same day as Obama’s. Obama’s certificate number is 151-1961-10641.

A while ago backinblack raised the issue that the Nordyke’s sisters birth certificate number was lower (151-1961-10637) even though they were born on August 5 (one day after Obama) and their certificate was filed on August 11 (3 days after Obama’s), and this, according to backinblack, meant there was something odd about Obama’s certificate.

I’m wondering if backinblack thinks Stig Weidelich was also born in Kenya or somewhere else out of state, because there is clearly something ‘odd’ about his certificate number.

edit on 26-4-2011 by aptness because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by userid1
Just to be clear - I did watch the vid, and I never said Media Matters hoaxed us. I said I'd like some other form of confirmation.

Some other form of confirmation that a report ran on Fox news aside from the actual report on Fox news? How is the alternative to that not "this video from Fox news is a hoax"?

What better way to refute this than to show the original Fox airing of the segment,

Oh, you didn't watch the video when I told you it was probably a good idea, huh?

The video is the original Fox airing of the segment.
edit on 26-4-2011 by sepermeru because: edit button is my best friend

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Clearly Fox is no longer a trustable source for news. Everyone knows Obama is a kenyan..its why he spent 5 million dollars hiding his birth certificate and only puts out the computer generated copy that hawaii conviently has found in 2009..

there are how many social security numbers now for him? 5?

no...I say we just become louder..they want us to be quiet, we need to make sure they know this issue isn't going away.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Guess what all,as of 10 pm april 26th,on hannity,on fox news.Mr. Franklin Graham was on ,and Mr.hannity said to him,tell your dad hi,Franklin said he would.This is prof ,his father is alive,as of april 26th,2011.........BILLY GRAHAM IS VERY MUCH ALIVE.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Thanks,I,was just answering what people was saying,he was dead.Because he is very much alive.Here on this thread.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Just a few words of recourse. IF THERE IS NOT A PICTURE IT DID NOT HAPPEN, is that or is it not the trade mark of ATS

But hey, the media sellouts with puppeters of Soro's and Murdoch would never lie would they.

Just sickening, as did we not hear that Saddam Had Weapons of Mass Destruction

Enough Said

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I,posted on another thread,from fast-check.org,that our president has a dual one............

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

,here it is...factcheck.org...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

CNN came out with the same story today. When the President was born, there was an announcement of his birth in the newspaper within a few days. People are now saying his mother put it in there, to begin the ruse about his birthplace, and to set the stage for an American birth, for a future president.

However, they interviewed some older, Hawaiian authority, who said-- at the time, birth information was released only from the vital statistics bureaus, and the hospitals to the newspapers. An individual couldn't place such an announcement in 1961.

Bite me.

edit on 4/26/2011 by ladyinwaiting because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

So because Mr. Smith says it is so "Period". we are to believe him?

When it is produced, like the twin girls born 1 day after Obama, and they show it, the real one, I will believe it.

Just because Mr. Smith says Fox News can now confirm it, does not mean much to me.

When the real birth certificate is produced, then it will be confirmed.

This lady produced her girls birth certificates, and they are real. They look similar to mine I got from my state.

Also note how Mr. Obama's recorded number is different than her daughters. May still be something not quite right with the Obama story.

www.wnd.com...

The story is not over yet yall.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join