It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith: "Fox News Can Confirm That The President Of The United States

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I tend to vote in intellect and social liberal views

neither party is fiscally conservative, so it comes right down to social issues for me and intellect.

I also vote in the most peaceful candidate...is obama a peace president? no...however, I seen him as a pistol slinger to McCain's tank slinger.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
i can confirm that i do not like shepard smith

hes a hack sorry but true.

but not because of this.

does not matter if obama was an alien nothing will get him out of office except voting him out of there.

anything else was just a waste of time.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
It makes 0 difference where he was born, what makes all the difference is his illegal, tyrannical actions directly defacing the Constitution of the United States of America.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Did you notice he said "the late Billy Graham"?

I'm digging it up, but there was a huge thread recently where tons of people said they were sure Billy Graham is dead, and even remember his funeral.

Now even Shepherd Smith appears to believe that...but he's not dead.

What?

Can you help me verify this? Billy Graham died. At least, in the timeline I have lived in.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I am not a Christian, and feel most of it is silly, illogical, and superstitious. I am, however, highly spiritual and attempt to live a life of model morality for my kids and others who may look up to me. Because of this, i remember shedding a tear over the passing of Billy Graham. He is about the only decent man among the televangelists (as relative as that may be).

Regardless, here we have this:

www.deadoraliveinfo.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Right. Absolutely everybody thinks so, including me.

But Billy Graham is still alive.

Look, here's a column he wrote yesterday: www.kansascity.com...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
LOL at all the bamabuts who have whined and cried for years about what liars and propagandist Fox news is suddenly believing them...

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
LOL at all the bamabuts who have whined and cried for years about what liars and propagandist Fox news is suddenly believing them...

It is a beautiful thing.

and wiki says Billy is ALIVE,

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Your quoting Mediamatters? Really?

George Soros' bunch?

Youre either completely deluded or a bot trolling.

For everyone else, I dont believe Obama was born here. I think it likely he is a muslim. I've no doubt he is a marxist.

but.

There is enough ammo to zap him with BESIDES THE BIRTHER THING! Depending on his birthplace is a STUPID strategy. He's there and aint leaving before the next election. Not that we had much option the last time around. You had a choice between crap and crappier.

Campaign strategies? Attack

Economy in the crapper?
Zero leadership?
Refusal to allow oil drilling?
THIRD FRONT IN A STUPID WAR!!!
Creation of zillions of stupid "commisions"?
Allowing KNOWN commies (their own admission) to have govt. position?

You obamabots are freakin insane...and no. I didnt really care for Bush either.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Because Obama cannot produce his Birth Certificate, he is not a citizen and not eligible to be President.

It is quite simple. Produce the document, Obama. Produce the document.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
It seems like all of the people (a) who believe Obama was born in Hawaii and (b) are tired of this issue are willing to accept Shep Smith telling us he's confirmed it as of April 25th.

I have a question then - how come when I search for this in the news I come up empty -- well only Trump telling us that it is missing as of April 25th. It seems like if Obama released his certificate to Fox News the story would be all over the place.

It seems like Shep may be answering Graham by pulling up an old image and claiming that its valid in his opinion which is hardly news at all.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ararisq

I'm with you. I don't think this video is legit.

Watch it when he's actually saying the money line... FOX News can confirm.... I think it's a chop job.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
reply to post by ararisq

I'm with you. I don't think this video is legit.

Watch it when he's actually saying the money line... FOX News can confirm.... I think it's a chop job.

BH, I've looked for transcripts but no joy. However this post from a conservative wingnut site seems to confirm the telecast. i.e. not a hoax:

I just saw a very angry Shep Smith on Fox News talk about this. There was a screen shot of Obama's COLB and Shep said something like, "Well, of course the president HAS shown his birth certificate..." Bloody hell. Unless he's been living under a rock he knows darn well that isn't a birth certificate.
What the heck is going on at Fox? It was the last bastion of TV journalism and it's become a joke......

www.freerepublic.com...

The comment seems to confirm displeasure by an angry nimwit in denial.

edit on 26-4-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
reply to post by UcDat

Your quoting Mediamatters? Really?

George Soros' bunch?

Youre either completely deluded or a bot trolling.

You obamabots are freakin insane...and no. I didnt really care for Bush either.

Well if we cant post anything that Soros (the bad cop of the extreme zions) touches we'd be hooped non?
As for Obamabots havnt seen to many posting their love for the prick...

still thx for the feedback have a good one.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by sepermeru

Your right,BILLY GRAHAM IS ALIVE, NOW,ORAL ROBERTS,DIED,LAST YEAR.This must be who they are talking about.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

I,watch tbn all the time,I, haven't heard about billy dieing.I,will go and find out,this is news to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a citizen too. So, point being?

Yes, well the difference between a natural born citizen and a naturalized citizen escapes you.

Hint: the first was born here (maybe obama) and the second moved here and then became a citizen (arnold).

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I think Fox News (or the people running it ) know that the citizenship issue is not something to run a campaign platform on and are trying to quash it. In order for a conservative to win the issue needs to be economy, jobs, and taxes.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
BH, I've looked for transcripts but no joy. However this post from a conservative wingnut site seems to confirm the telecast. i.e. not a hoax:

That suggests that a couple people saw it... And this guy mentioned the money line...

Shep also said something along the lines of “FOX News can CONFIRM that Barry was born in HI and IS an American Citizen”.

What a piece of excrement Shep is.

It sounded like this was an OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION by FOX. At least that was how Shep said it.

www.freerepublic.com...

I don't understand why we can't find real confirmation of this, though. It should be in the news, right? Still keeping an open mind... Could the Freepers be talking about the video at media matters?

Still searching for the truth.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by venusstarlite

Billy Graham
Field: Religion

Info: Christian evangelist, he has traveled the globe holding revivals in many countries and has been counselor to many US presidents

Date of Birth:
Current Age: 11/07/1918
92,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,billygraham.org...,
billygraham.org...,he is still alive,he will turn 93 this november.........

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join