It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shepard Smith: "Fox News Can Confirm That The President Of The United States

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
mediamatters.org...

I dunno what ta say I hate obama I hate fox but I wouldn't be surprised if Obama was indeed hatched in America.

So your thoughts on the man stepping up to the bat for the pres
and anyone here a strong supporter of Obama or Fox? If so have at me I'm a sucker for abuse.

edit on 25-4-2011 by UcDat because: fixed title

+14 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Ambient temperature of HELL just reached 32º F.

Will this shut the Birthers up though? Not a chance.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
And it only took 3 years to produce and countless people interrogating the situation

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Did you notice he said "the late Billy Graham"?

I'm digging it up, but there was a huge thread recently where tons of people said they were sure Billy Graham is dead, and even remember his funeral.

Now even Shepherd Smith appears to believe that...but he's not dead.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Shepard Smith is a true blue American of fable. He has decent media coverage, he is rational, and he is objective as possible. Thanks Shepard, you are the saving grace of that awful network.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Arnold Schwarzenegger is a citizen too. So, point being?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I dislike FAUX News and Obama, but personally feel the guy WAS born here.

Perhaps this could be a good thing? Maybe now some right wing fox lovers will finally realize they are full of it, even though the one thing fox got right is they thing that turned them off fox?

Surprising to say the least, I don't see why fox would say this. It seems like once they found out he was born here they would just drop the subject instead of coming out and admitting the truth.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by UcDat

Always been a fan of Smiths if not FOX. Pretty interesting though. Maybe they are drawing a line in the sand because they will be hosting election coverage and will have to address the birther issue among candidates?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheOneElectric
reply to post by UcDat

Shepard Smith is a true blue American of fable. He has decent media coverage, he is rational, and he is objective as possible. Thanks Shepard, you are the saving grace of that awful network.

Really I always thought he was a total tool now that judge guy is amazing how he got on fox ill never know.
Still thx for the reply I hope he lives up to your faith in him.
stars all round guys keep it coming

and ya Im a reformed birther lol

edit on 25-4-2011 by UcDat because:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoods724
And it only took 3 years to produce and countless people interrogating the situation

Wonder how much money was spent on this?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by sepermeru
Did you notice he said "the late Billy Graham"?

I'm digging it up, but there was a huge thread recently where tons of people said they were sure Billy Graham is dead, and even remember his funeral.

Now even Shepherd Smith appears to believe that...but he's not dead.

weird how many of us remember that shift Elizabeth tailor tipped us off so glad I made it with my whole family

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Well, it's not like the American right has ever let fact get in their way. A good number of 'em think geology is a false religine sown by Satan to keep mankind doubting, after all.

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
This is so funny - no one believes a word the MSM comes out with but now all of a sudden they do.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Sorry to say, but the much hated Bill Orielly has been saying this for a while.

Most of the Fox News talking heads feel that the birther movement is idiotic and does nothing but hurt the republicans chance of winning the white house.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I don't know where he was born for sure. I wasn't there and I sure as hell don't believe anything ANY MSM has to say.

What makes me Leary of the guy is all the records that have been repressed or hidden.

Why so long clearing this issue up? All people wanted to see was the long form birth certificate.

Why are all his collage transcripts off limits? Was he here going to school as an exchange student?

You don't hide all the paperwork from your past unless there is damaging stuff there in some way.

We will probably never know why everything is hidden but there is something that is not right there.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Why do we even care where he was born I mean I know about the law but really he has and is failing America in a big way. He was elected on lies and is still slapping every American in the face with lies every day. So I ask again why do we care where he came from?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The real irony and tragedy is that while we debate Obama's birthplace, we ignore the real history of what is actually going on. We whites, blacks, Asians, etc; are all refugees to this land of America.

And the original tenants whom we stripped it from are never considered legitimate contenders for Presidency.

People think they are so 'hip' and 'in with the times' to vote in the first black president. What a joke....no one even considered for a minute a Native American president who might actually take care of this land since it was originally his ancestors??

I would quickly put my $$ on a native. I think they would actually care about the country.

But keep in mind this posturing is based entirely on the only relevant issue in American Politics according to the media and most voters. Race. And it's clear as day the hypocritical and double-standards are everywhere.

/end sarcasm

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
This is so funny - no one believes a word the MSM comes out with but now all of a sudden they do.

I've noticed the same thing with people and politicians. People have experienced so many lies from politicians that they dont believe anything they say anymore... unless they agree with the idea, then its suddenly "truth".

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Nooo
Don't do it right wing...keep riding that birther crazy train right up until election day...

your ruining my lulz!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I love this wording, we can confirm he is a citizen period.

No kidding, as long as his mother was a US citizen so is he - but is he a naturalized citizen that is the real question.

Ok, so maybe he was born in Hawaii - to me that is not even the big issue now. Why is he hiding everything about his past, there has to be a reason/reasons for it.

He should be asked repeatedly why won't you release your birth certificate, and college records - Why should the American people trust someone with the power to get us all killed in 5 minutes who will not even prove his alleged history now in question. He is hiding things - it is obvious, and the American people have the right to know, Period.

If I was running against him I would hammer this point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join