It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It just amazes me that people need to make up rumors and scandals to bash their President. Such hypocritical and bitter folks, I swear.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

As I said....

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
reply to post by malcr

Sorry...too much hatred on here for me...Im just an old man who wnats to know the truth...not argue with a bunch of mindless drones...

Why does asking birthers to back up the things they say always make them run off, crying about how mean everyone is? Because god knows, the entire "He is ferner!!!!" movement is all about being kind and polite to begin with.

Toughen up. Stand your ground. Don't you care? The book is full of crap and I have no interest in reading it if it not going to prove your birther theory anyway. I have other things to read. No hate there. As for the repeating of old rumors, how about you just put your money where your mouth is.

If birthers will stop blindly defending their delusion and actually look at the links and sources people like myself provide, the conversations would be much nicer. Instead what they all do is simply ignore them and repeat themselves. It gets hard to be real nice to that. Add pimping an unrelated book but an Obama hater and well, the room gets tough.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Sinnthia

As I said....

You mean this

Sorry...too much hatred on here for me...Im just an old man who wnats to know the truth...not argue with a bunch of mindless drones...

or this

liberals are all the same midless followers of someon who sounds good on TV when reading off a teleprompter....

Hypocrite much?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
I'm no Senator, but I can speculate and make stuff up with the best of them!

Let's see...
It could be that his father was white and his mother had an affair with a black man!

It could be that he only weighed 5 lbs at birth and doesn't want the world to think he's a wimp!
It could be because a CAT gave birth to him!
It could be that he was born a poor black child.
It could be because he refuses to be forced, under pressure, by an extremist group, to do something that no other president has been asked to do.

Just off the top of my head. Hey! This is fun! Wild Speculation 101.

it could be because he wasn't actually born in hawaii and barry was actually born in kenya.

in the 60's when barry was born, u.s. passports were booklets with your picture glued on and all your personal info hand written in.

so you can imagine with a few bucks any document could be had during that time, since there were no computers and secure anti-fraud features in place. especially in hawaii, which just became a state and was a bureaucratic mess.

most likely barry was born in kenya. his mother and father then had their differences and separated. barry's mother, not wanting to raise her child alone in kenya or indonesia and wanting him to have a better life, decided to bring him back to the u.s. and make him a citizen.

but there was a problem. it would have been very difficult legally. for many reasons. one his father was no where to be found to provide the necessary signatures. 2. he was from a mixed raced relationship in the middle of the civil rights movement. 3. he was born in kenya.

by all accounts, she was very intelligent and had a kathy bates personality. she figured hawaii was far enough from the mainland and obscure enough that it would be nearly impossible for authorities to catch any fraud.

and she might have had friends willing to help in hawaii. she probably didn't need any form of bribery, either. she probably made friends with somebody in the records department and they stuck his name there. the doctor that delivered him most likely has passed away, and hospital records are always lost, especially paper files.

edit on 25-4-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Hypocrit you mean?..nope..I am neither a "birther" or an "obamabot"...i like that one BTW..I am what i said...an old man who wants to know the truth....all of it...so whats hiding in the "whatever you want to call it" other certificate?..thats all I want to know....I may be bit cynical...I dont subscibe to share the wealth...or It takes a village....or any of the liberal claptrap lies that are out there....Ill handle my own problems and feed myself and mine....but whats mine should not be taken away in the name of leveling the playing field...nobody leveled mine for me....there is sham leading my country and all it would take to make it right is for him to speak the truth...all the time....take care up there in NY/liberal world...you sound intelligent so I dont see how you cannot see whats happening around you.....
edit on 4/25/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it could be ...

so you can imagine ...

most likely ...

by all accounts...

she probably ...

she probably... most likely

Interesting.
My favorite part was the factual part.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

it could be ...

so you can imagine ...

most likely ...

by all accounts...

she probably ...

she probably... most likely

Interesting.
My favorite part was the factual part.

it's a theory. and that's how smart barry's mom was. it's nearly impossible to prove.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Hypocrit you mean?..nope..I am neither a "birther" or an "obamabot"...i like that one BTW..I am what i said...an old man who wants to know the truth

No. Hypocrite for saying

right after saying

liberals are all the same midless followers of someon who sounds good on TV when reading off a teleprompter....

Sorry, I thought that was clear.
BTW, the whole "I am not a birther" thing is really old and tired because it always comes just before some birther nonsense so just man up and own what you are.

....all of it...so whats hiding in the "whatever you want to call it" other certificate?..thats all I want to know....

Who says anything is hiding? You do not even know what it is.
Are you serious? You admit you do not know what you are looking for and then assume there is something being hidden on it?

I may be bit cynical...I dont subscibe to share the wealth...or It takes a village....or any of the liberal claptrap lies that are out there....Ill handle my own problems and feed myself and mine

You do not enjoy the safety affored you by your military or use roads or any of that stuff? Good for you.

....but whats mine should not be taken away in the name of leveling the playing field...nobody leveled mine for me....there is sham leading my country and all it would take to make it right is for him to speak the truth...all the time....take care up there in NY/liberal world...you sound intelligent so I dont see how you cannot see whats happening around you.....
edit on 4/25/2011 by Homedawg because: clarity

Sorry but this is the wrong thread to try and have a debate about political idealogies. You are not going to pigeon hole me because I am not a birther and then go on to attack what you think that means I believe about everything else. The topic is about Obama being born in Hawaii.

While I commend your thinking about broader issues, perhaps a thread where that might be taken seriously would be a bette place to discuss it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by filosophia
Obama is not releasing the BC.

Except that Obama HAS released his birth certificate (more than any other POTUS did whilst President) - why do birthers keep claiming he has not?
edit on 25/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

Typical disinfo agent, HE HAS NOT RELEASED IT, SHOW ME!!! I have never seen ANY proof of it, I have sen forgeries but NO ACTUAL certificate of live birth.

Please, stop the BS.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddio
Typical disinfo agent, HE HAS NOT RELEASED IT, SHOW ME!!! I have never seen ANY proof of it, I have sen forgeries but NO ACTUAL certificate of live birth.

Please, stop the BS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/782a3d32c3ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Prove it is a forgery.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
the amount of worship coming from the obama fan side of the board is enough to make any rational person realize there is something to this birther issue. I have never been more sure of that until now, debating with the onslaught of lies and twisted logic that I encounter on ATS. Thanks disinfo agents, your hard work has once again given us reason to be suspicious.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
he fraudulently used multiple ss numbers from people who were dead.

Can you prove this? And I don't mean with a link to a YouTube Video with scary music. I mean actual proof.

barrys being a drug mule and male prostitute

Can you prove these allegations?

There is anohter "Birth Certificate",locked in a vault,that contains much mor info than the one relased "on-line"..only the owner of tha cretificate can authorize th release of the document..

There is no way on this sweet Earth that Obama can release that document. It doesn't belong to him. It belongs to the State of Hawaii.

.thats the one I want to see,...

You have every right to want to see it, but no right whatsoever to see it.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I wouldn't have expected george W bush to publicly address that fact that people on the innerwebs were saying he was responsible for 9/11 or that his grandfather prescott gave money to the nazi's anymore than I would expect obama to give this the dignity of a response

even karl rove has said republicans need to leave this alone, the last thing you want to do is martyr the guy

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

I very much agree that this is exactly the modus operandi...I'm not a "birther" nor do I ACCEPT purposely created media labels...I shall now refer to everyone that doesn't want to see the REAL birth certificate as "DISIGNORANTS"

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

We have a forum for Short Stories.
You know... for works of fiction.

it's nearly impossible to prove.

Most fantasies are.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
short form isnt enough for a passport.

and the reason why he wont show it is because it will spill the beans on his daddys cia connections, which doesnt disqualify him for eligibility, but does shed light on a number of lies he used while campaigning. it also calls into question everything else we know about him.

dont worry, it wont come out until hes done being used.

then there will be an 'election crisis'

its all planned from the start, inculding trump.

how do i know? bcuz the other side of the same coin[glen beck] said so.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
short form isnt enough for a passport.

Why do birthers keep posting such lies such as this, even though they have been debunked many times here before?
travel.state.gov...

"certified copies of birth certificates must also include the following information to be considered acceptable primary evidence of U.S. citizenship: Full name of the applicant Date of birth Place of birth Raised, embossed, impressed or multicolored seal of issuing authority Registrar’s signature The date the certificate was filed with the registrar’s office (must be within one year)"

Will you now admit that you lied?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Hawaii State Senate. Enough said. The man is small rep of a small state. I'll take the opinion of my garbageman more seriously.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
the amount of worship coming from the obama fan side of the board is enough to make any rational person realize there is something to this birther issue. I have never been more sure of that until now, debating with the onslaught of lies and twisted logic that I encounter on ATS. Thanks disinfo agents, your hard work has once again given us reason to be suspicious.

Really? Just...really?

No one here is worshipping the President. I'm not a fan of Obama, but the LIES that come from the "birthers" are disgusting and immature. Grow up. Obama is Your President.

Deal with it,

It's ok though, he'll be out of office soon and you can be back in your fantasy world where everything is fine and dandy because a Republican is in the White House...doing the same exact sh*t that every other politician does...except you know, just adding more sexism, racism, homophobia, and eliminating jobs nationwide.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join