Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dereks
Except that Obama HAS released his birth certificate (more than any other POTUS did whilst President) - why do birthers keep claiming he has not?

Not true at all. Why do we still have to go through this issue? He has not. He has released a computer-produced certifcate that a birth certificate exists. Do you get it yet? Why is this so hard to understand? Let me explain (yet again):

It WAS ONCE THE CASE many years ago when you wanted your birth certificate, you wrote to the State, paid your fee, and they looked up, physically looked up your birth certifcate, made a photstat (an early form of photocopy) of the certificate, and someone signed an affadavit on the paper attesting that this was the real deal. This was the original borth certificate signed by the doctor attending the birth along with information provided, usually, by the mother. You can see the original signatures on this photstat copy.

Nowadays they DO NOT DO THAT. Why? Because it was too expensive and too slow. As state databases were created the computer took over this task. Once the data was in the computer, all a human had to do was use a few clicks of the mouse and Voila! A computer produced certificate that a birth certificate exists is spit out, and mailed out. It is ONE STEP REMOVED from the Real Deal, but most places requiring a birth certificate accept this as legit.

THAT'S what Obama has produced, a "certificate that a certificate exists." Now, ATS IS a conspiracy site, right??? Nobody here trusts the government to tell the truth. Everyone believes the government is hiding stuff from us mere mortals. Everyone has a hidden motive or is controlled by hidden powers, TPTB, the NWO, the Illuminati, etc.

Yet on this issue people just roll over and play dead.

What is so exceedingly difficult about allowing the original to be copied and faxed over the world. I can show you my original in 30 seconds. If Obama did this, especially if he did it with grace and a grin, it would be a HUGE PR coup for him.

So what's the problem here? It would take a few minutes to solve and then be a done deal. End of story. Go away now. Egg on your faces and all that.

It's to his complete advantage to do it, but he won't. Why not?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
IF, and that is a big IF, there is something fishy with his birth I'm more inclined to believe it is something along the lines of parentage. Nothing to do with his eligibility to be president but just something he doesn't want people to know. But like I said, that's a big IF.

But I'm on neither side of the issue. I just watch and see how it all unfolds.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by filosophia
Obama is not releasing the BC.

Except that Obama HAS released his birth certificate (more than any other POTUS did whilst President) - why do birthers keep claiming he has not?
edit on 25/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

And since when did the citizenship of his father have anything to do with anything either? Do any of these birthers know anything about the US at all?

Birthers:
The Federal Government has to accept Hawaii's word as to what they say a birth certificate is.
There is nothing about the citizenship of his father in the eligibility requirements.

Because the ignorant, so called president of the screwed up usa;s so called father is a British citizen which makes Barry ineligible to be president. That is if Obamanation Sr. is his father...Hell, Barry doesn't even know who his father is, so how can anyone else know.....This is soon to be put to rest with Barry being jailed and all his lying associates with him...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
Obama is not releasing the BC.

edit on 25/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

Actually, no he hasn't.

Anyone who knows me around here knows that I am NOT a birther.

But the fact is the long form birth certificate has not been released.
edit on 25-4-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
What is so exceedingly difficult about allowing the original to be copied and faxed over the world

Well for one it would not stop the [snip] birthers as it is not about any bit of paper Obama shows, it is that a black man is the legal POUS

Birthers would just claim it was forged anyway

Why should he? No previous POTUS had to show theirs, but when the first black POTUS gets legally elected the [snip] birthers start demanding he show all his personal records

. End of story. Go away now. Egg on your faces and all that.
It's to his complete advantage to do it, but he won't. Why not?

See above
edit on 26/4/11 by masqua because: Removed contentious allegation of racism

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I think much of Obama's support came from his being "a man from nowhere." Or at least not from Washington, D.C. (Aside from being a senator, I guess). Messianic visions of hope and change seemed to emanate from one "outside the system."

I think this is why the birther issue has resonated. Obama is in a no-win situation re. the issue. He can ignore it and let his supporters heap scorn on "birthers." Maybe the independents don't care about the issue and the birthers push them toward the democrats. Or he can respond and make it an even bigger issue than it is.

But I think Trump has made this a national issue. One vacant do-nothing celebrity outing another possibly vacant do-nothing celebrity president.

The real problem for Obama: this issue is slowly leaking the credibility out of his dirigible. Many have given up on change, much less hope. The Fed and Big Corps are running the nation on our taxpayer-borrowed money. Same as it ever was, as the Talking Heads once sang.

Obama's problem is the problem that any "man from nowhere" faces. Ultimately he has to be defined by what he's doing in the present (which appears to be not much) or he will be defined who he was in the past (whatever his background is).

Obama seems to have lost the game because he is letting himself be defined (by Donald Trump of all people, a phony of the first order, who presumably knows one when he sees one) rather than defining himself.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

Uh.....dereks.....this might be a nice argument if he wasn't also half white. Seen any pictures of his mom lately?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
his father NEVER having been a U.S. Citizen makes Obama ineligible according to the "natural born citizen" clause in the Constitution.

Care to show that exact clause in the constitution?

I know, it's scary the ignorance of what that term means. you should see the looks on their faces when it dawns on them the child of an illegal immigrant born in texas to a mexican mother who crossed illegally the day before is a natural born citizen and eligible for the presidency under that clause

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flatfish

Originally posted by Becoming
reply to post by dereks

Okay, lets say it is a birther lie and I'm a sleeper birther trying to take Obama down from the inside.

You found me out mighty keyboard commando.

I still have a problem with the fact that several people have said to have seen Obamas actual long form BC with their own eyes and know exactly the where abouts.

Oh no, that means that there really is a long form. That has to be another birther lie too, right?

By the way, you can still get a copy of the long form if you was issued one in hawaii.

The certificate of live birth provided by the President clearly states that it is supported by other documents on file in the state of Hawaii which document his actual birth in that state. No one said that a long form certificate didn't exist, only that it wasn't going to be released just to satisfy a bunch of conspiracy nuts.
IRONY-''conspiracy nuts'' coming from a member of ATS,brillant,classic infact!
edit on 25/4/2011 by glen200376 because: typo

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If I recall correctly during (or after) the presidential race with Obama, Hillary Clinton was quoted as saying along the line of:

Anyone can be president.

So right there, it shouldn't matter if Obama is a citizen of U.S. or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

If you think the COLB is a birth certificate, then you are totally ignorant of the issues.

You are totally misinformed, and should go study up on the matter before embarrassing yourself further.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler

Not true at all. Why do we still have to go through this issue?

good point. the republicans don't have the votes for an impeachment, and any republican with a brain is telling anyone who will listen to drop this silly argument as it is only helping obama in the long run

if I'm obama's advisor, I'm loving you

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Damn.....just show the BC and be done with it. Geez.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What? African IS NOT a race......Barry certificate says he is "African"...Opps.....Someone messed up on this......hahaha.... See Video below:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

The Founding Fathers identified themselves merely as US citizens, due to their British citizenship at birth.

They fully defined Natural Born, by not including themselves as Natural born.

Natural Born does not include someone with non-US loyalties at birth.

Obama's father was a British Subject, therefore Obama was a British subject at birth...even if only partly.

Even if Obama was 100% Natural born US citizen at birth, that was forfeited when he became a full Indonesian citizen.

He entered Pakistan at a time when no US citizen could do so, more proof he forfeited whatever form of US citizenship he formerly possessed.

At best, Obama is a naturalized citizen. Naturalized does not equal Natural and does not qualify you for presidency.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Byteman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Caji316
What? African IS NOT a race......Barry certificate says he is "African"...Opps.....Someone messed up on this

And a bit of research would have found

why is Obama's father's race listed as "African"? Kurt Tsue at the DOH told us that father's race and mother's race are supplied by the parents, and that "we accept what the parents self identify themselves to be." We consider it reasonable to believe that Barack Obama, Sr., would have thought of and reported himself as "African." It's certainly not the slam dunk some readers have made it out to be.
www.factcheck.org...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Some of the people arguing this matter would, if face to face (or face to document), close their eyes, turn their heads, shake their heads rapidly, plug their ears and hum or yell.... anything to avoid looking at and admitting they had seen the actual document in question. The point of their arguing this matter is just that; something to argue about. The Truth is not so important. Some point, any point, false or not, to argue and keep the sheeple entertained or upset or ready to fight about, is the point. Mudslinging. Name calling. Finger pointing. Divisiveness. Polarization. Telling stories that make headlines. If the certificate were shown to more people, more will say fake, more will say true, but the argument will continue, because some people Want it to continue, true or false, provable or not.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byteman
that was forfeited when he became a full Indonesian citizen.

Care to provide some proof Obama was ever a Indonesian citizen?

He entered Pakistan at a time when no US citizen could do so,

Why do birthers persist with that lie? Care to show where US citizens were banned from visiting Pakistan?

www.snopes.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Our government is very capabale of getting any Info it wants, overrriding the states, show it and be done with it.

Anyway you look at it, Obummer has layed claim to Jimmy Carter's title....case closed along with his re-election.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
"Not surprisingly, there are big partisan differences, although a majority of Republicans thinks Obama was definitely or probably born here," says CNN Polling Director Keating Holland. "Eighty-five percent of Democrats say that Obama was definitely or probably born in the U.S., compared to 68 percent of independents and 57 percent of Republicans. Twenty-seven percent of Republicans say he was probably not born here, and another 14 percent of Republicans say he was definitely not born in the U.S."

link

Older poll,but interesting nonetheless....Personally,if Obama has NOTHING to hide,show the long form........

Found this article interesting as well.......

Although I have been somewhat hands-off about the "birthers'" argument concerning President Obama and the questions surrounding his birth -- primarily because I believe the American population deserves whomever they elect to the office of president -- I want to pipe in on the negative public-relations campaign certainly orchestrated by the Democrats and their allies in media to discredit the birthers without discrediting the argument..........

Link

Seems to me the campaign is on ATS also.........

The real issues that arnt being focused are:
Generating Jobs,Bringing the troops home,All in all,Keeping the promises made when he was campaigning for President.Hope and Change,many believed in,but havnt seen yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join