It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaiian Senator said Obama not releasing long-form BC to hide identity or citizenship of his father

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

www.brendan-nyhan.com... There you go Sinn. As the CNN poll shows, about 17% of Dem's said he was "probably not" or "definitely not" born in the USA. Another 21% could only say Obama was "probably" born here. So you have almost 40% of Dem's not sure about where Obama was born.(and the poll was presented in a biased manner towards Obama being born here) I submit, the numbers may be even higher as this issue is GAINING traction as the new election cycle kicks in. People(MSN) may make fun of the "birthers" in an attempt to marginalize them similar to calling those who question 9/11 "truthers", but this issue is NOT going away.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood

The whole purpose of the natual born yadda yadda yadda

I am not sure what part of my question confused you but I will post it again for you so you can give actually answering it a second try.

Originally posted by Sinnthia
You must be a real patriot so showing me where his eligibility is effected by his father's citizenship should be really easy for you. I look forward to it.

This time, when you respond to answer my question, actually address the question. It helps a ton!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
He spent millions sealing his records because he didn't release his long form in order to hide his father's background.

OK, I will bite. I am a rabid anti-birther, government shill who cannot debate with facts. Fine. So then you should have no problem proving the above statement to me. Not showing me WND articles claiming things, but actually proving. I mean, you would not sit around decrying people's debating skills and then just say crap you cannot back up, would you?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Homedawg
As an IRS tax examiner, one of many former federal jobs, I have seen what it appears Barry Soetoro has done, mostly by illegal aliens attempting to acquire a new identity in the U.S and/or criminals looking to acquire a new ID. Barry, AKA Obama, was lawfully adopted by a foreign national, Lolo Soetoro, and Barry's name was legally changed to "Barry Soetoro".

Before getting into your wall of specious text, can you just prove any of the above. I have yet to see one birther prove his name was ever legally changed. You seem pretty sure about it. Perhaps you are THE ONE?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Homedawg

Comeon dude, you're claiming to be an IRS agent that wrote this? Give me a break! This same post you're claiming as an "IRS agent" has been posted on many sites across the web. If you don't have time to find the original post, don't completely lie and claim you are the original author of this said post. Blatant lie and maybe even copyright issues.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

www.brendan-nyhan.com... There you go Sinn. As the CNN poll shows, about 17% of Dem's said he was "probably not" or "definitely not" born in the USA. Another 21% could only say Obama was "probably" born here. So you have almost 40% of Dem's not sure about where Obama was born.(and the poll was presented in a biased manner towards Obama being born here) I submit, the numbers may be even higher as this issue is GAINING traction as the new election cycle kicks in.

Well thanks a lot for that but I am not sure how you arrive at 40% not being sure. You seem to take a rather liberal interpretation of "probably born here." I do not understand how you lump that in with the 17% that feel the exact opposite. 17% does not really worry me much and I do not see the same 40% you and it is still not doing well with independants either. How many of those Democrats do you suppose will vote for a Republican? Yeah, better look again. That poll is not making it look good for Trump's tactic.

People(MSN) may make fun of the "birthers" in an attempt to marginalize them similar to calling those who question 9/11 "truthers", but this issue is NOT going away.

You are leaving out a crucial detail. The MSM has had no problem showing off the birth certificate that the state of Hawaii says is what they issue and is valid proof of citizenship. That is why you are mocked. The reality is that unless you can prove Hawaii is lying, you lost. You have no other argument. They say that is a birth certificate. The constitution says you gotta go with what they say. Change the constitution, prove an entire state is engaged in fraud, or keep whining. Either way, Obama is no closer to being removed nor rescinded on these grounds.

Come to think of it, it is the main birther attitude that kind of proves they do not believe their own nonsense. Their goal is not to prove the man ilegitimate and therefor have him removed and his presidency stricken, they just want him to leave. If birthers really believed what they claim, then his entire presidency would be deemed invalid and nothing he did would count. They just want him to go.
edit on 25-4-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by freedom12

Hillarious nice catch.
Is this really what birthers have become? That is the second time today
google

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
You must be a real patriot so showing me where his eligibility is effected by his father's citizenship should be really easy for you. I look forward to it.

This time, when you respond to answer my question, actually address the question. It helps a ton!

Well sweetie - firstly, the word is affected

secondly it would help for you to improve your reading/comprehension skills, so that you could actually understand the replies.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

As the CNN poll shows, about 17% of Dem's said he was "probably not" or "definitely not" born in the USA. Another 21% could only say Obama was "probably" born here. I know, 17+21= 38 So it's almost 40%, plus with poll margin of error, this figure could be higher. When Dem's say "probably", that would mean they are not sure, so you would have to add that to the 17% that say "probably not" or "definitely not".Hey, I'm not huge fan of polls, but because CNN is so pro-Obama on this issue, I figured why not use their own poll against them?
Bottom line is this, Hawaiian official claims to have Obama's long-form birth certificate in their posession and the only person who may get this is the person on the birth certificate(Mr Obama). He has chosen not to. If Mr Obama has time to hold "beer summits" on the White House lawn and take vacations while the biggest nuclear disaster the world has known is happening, surely he can show his original long-form birth certificate and shut everyone up.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Yeah, I reported this so-called "IRS agent" to the mods for his plagurism and obvious lie. There's no need to completely steal someone else writing in an attempt to add to this discusssion. Obviously, folks on both sides of this issue have strong feelings, but "his" post is way out of line.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

So what if he is Muslim? There is nothing in the constitution that states a president has to hold any particular beliefs!! Oh sure, there would be a few people upset by it, and the right would explode, but he has a right to whatever beliefs he wants to believe.

What if his father is someone of unfavorable character?? Is that his fault? No.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
i love how so many people ignore how he fraudulently used multiple ss numbers from people who were dead. not that thats illegal in any way or anything

given the above, it isn't so hard to believe that his true birth certificate shows indonesia as his birthplace. i think it will eventually come out. i'm willing to bet that trump already has damning evidence, and that hes saving it for the 2012 campaign.

its all a show anyways, written to captivate the observers and make them think their votes actually matter.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The arguments are dodgy from birthers and supporters alike.

To make this embarrassing situation go away it is easy enough to release the real Birth Certificate.

To refuse to adds to a growing public movement which is actually getting quite interesting and gaining momentum.

If I had been lied to an that level, I might be feeling a bit embarrassed too and perhaps want to support a guy who is a walking failure of a leader, dragging y'all in to even worse debt, taking you into yet another war which (whether true or not) looks like the USA war machine going after more 'Muslim' oil and generally, if somewhat more covertly, completing Bush's Middle Eastern mission as well as allowing a stealth Jihad to encroach of the very aspects of your (American people's) society which made your country an amazing place......... Freedom and Americanism.

As someone else so eloquently stated earlier. He's your president, not mine, so good luck. We have enough bother with Cameron sliding us into another war too as well as our own stealth jihad to worry about.

By the way. How can someone become the president and nobody asks about his birth cert??? Very Odd.

Remember that you tube video speech of Barrack saying "The only people who fear the truth, is those who have something to hide".

How very true Mr Obama. Alternatively, if there is nothing to hide, show that piece of paper which costs $15 to obtain as appose to spending millions trying to NOT show it. Maybe that money could be spent on..... Oh I don't know......... American people!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well sweetie - firstly, the word is affected

secondly it would help for you to improve your reading/comprehension skills, so that you could actually understand the replies.

So no, you cannot show anything that says Obama's father being a Kenyan National means a damn thing?
All you can do is point out my poor spelling and then attack me based on nothing? What did I fail to comprehend? Why do I need to ask a third time for you to show me where there is a rule about Obama's father having to be a US citizen?

Thanks for correcting me on the grammar but if you could back up at least one of the claims you make that would be far more impressive.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedom12

As the CNN poll shows, about 17% of Dem's said he was "probably not" or "definitely not" born in the USA. Another 21% could only say Obama was "probably" born here. I know, 17+21= 38 So it's almost 40%, plus with poll margin of error, this figure could be higher.

I do not undsertand how you are skewing "probably was" in with "probably was not" and "definitely was not." I really do not get how you equate those.

When Dem's say "probably", that would mean they are not sure, so you would have to add that to the 17% that say "probably not" or "definitely not".Hey, I'm not huge fan of polls, but because CNN is so pro-Obama on this issue, I figured why not use their own poll against them?

"Probably was" does indeed mean they are not sure as in, probably dont care, dont think about it, or cannot say for sure but really have no reason to doubt. That is a far cry from actually having any doubt. That is not the same at all to me.

Bottom line is this, Hawaiian official claims to have Obama's long-form birth certificate in their posession and the only person who may get this is the person on the birth certificate(Mr Obama). He has chosen not to. If Mr Obama has time to hold "beer summits" on the White House lawn and take vacations while the biggest nuclear disaster the world has known is happening, surely he can show his original long-form birth certificate and shut everyone up.

Actually the bottom line says that the form released online is a Hawaiian birth certificate, certifying Obama was born in Hawaii. That is the bottom line.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Can you produce one shred of evidence that President Obama has spent even one penny to hide his birth certificate? If you can, could you please post it here. If you can't, you are spreading something unproven and that translates into a lie.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Sholtz
i love how so many people ignore how he fraudulently used multiple ss numbers from people who were dead. not that thats illegal in any way or anything

Birthers never back up their claims and always whine that people only respond with opinions. Hypocrytically delusional movement indeed.

given the above, it isn't so hard to believe that his true birth certificate shows indonesia as his birthplace. i think it will eventually come out. i'm willing to bet that trump already has damning evidence, and that hes saving it for the 2012 campaign.

Given the above was just made up and you have no proof, who cares?
Now he was born in Indonesia? You birthers cannot even get your conspiracy straight.

its all a show anyways, written to captivate the observers and make them think their votes actually matter.

Almost like it was just made up to keep mindless idiots upset and distracted, huh?

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dhimmie
The arguments are dodgy from birthers and supporters alike.

To make this embarrassing situation go away it is easy enough to release the real Birth Certificate.

He did release the REAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE. You can claim it is not real all you like but you are going to have to tell Hawaii they are lying. I will be right here when you get back. I hope it goes well.

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
www.dailymail.co.uk...

It could have to do with what his name is on the birth certificate, who is actually listed as his father, the citizenship of the father,' Slom elaborated.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

While people debate if he was born in Hawaii, the media never brings up that the place of birth may not be the number one reason as to why Obama is not releasing the BC.

If anyone in hawaii requests a copy of their birth certificate,
they get a certificate of live birth.
It doesn't matter if it's some joe schmo or obama.
Why do you people refuse to let this go?
He has provided PROOF !
Get over it !

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by SerenityGained

LMAO, a printed computer generated list?
How official.

You know, I have this computer generated list of properties I own. Very cheap. I even own a bridge, you can buy it and charge toll.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join