It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Just so everyone knows, The white girl getting beat, isn't exactly a Girl, she's a transsexual who went into the womans restroom, and when asked to leave got smart with the two other girls, which well you see what happened.

See the woman said something smart and got a beating. I knew it was the white womans fault.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
This is a hate crime, like many anti-white hate crimes, that go unannounced. Over 90% of inter-racial crimes and attacks has a white victim. Black racists outnumber whites by the 1000's, and they are the violent racist attackers, you see it quite often, yet the government is anti-white, and has an agenda, and they very rarely charge a hare crime to a non-white. I hear now they are charging the Columbine bomber with a hate crime, yet why didn't the Muslim New York truck bomber get charged with a hate crime? Why didn't the black Muslim who killed a white army guy at the recruitment station get charged with a hate crime? Why didn't the 2 Muslim snipers get charged with hate crimes? One can go on and on. Our government is biased against white people, and it's obvious every day. While Farraklan can get near a million people, the KKK is lucky to get 50. On Cspan last night they had some Aspec council on race in America, and they had a La Raza woman, a fat black lesbian, some other Hispanci "civil rights" woman, and the leader of the Black Klan Al Sharpton, they didn't even have a European American representative. They should have had David Duke or someone on. It's all one sided and biased in the US, and honky don't count.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

That was awesome, the McD's employees were almost as useless as the woman who curled up in a ball on the floor and allowed herself to be beat half to death.
The only true good in the video was the only "real" woman, the old lady who stood up for a stranger.
But then again that old lady comes from a better stock of people, she prolly caught the tail end of the depression.
Hard times make hard people.
Future note: If you are being beaten to death and do not fight back, you deserve it.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Yes, it matters what the race is. If it was the other way around it would have been all over the news as some kind of hate crime.

You just sound like one of those people that always try to be politically correct that is always afraid of speaking their mind because they are afraid of how other people will see it.

It's one of those things that I really wish I was there. I grantee that the outcome would have been totally different.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
What is really Pathetic is all the GAY men videoing the event.......... what a bunch of cowardly Gay bunch of blokes........... Really pathetic and probably like most of the sad little pathetic excuses for human beings that walk this planet......

The only one who tried to help and stop / intervene was some Old lady............... Oh Man you lot are really pathetic over there !!

PDUK

link   
Here it is...another person (grown male) that could be putting a stop to this, but instead records on his cell phone while giving a play by play and then telling the attackers "they better go" because she's bleeding and having a seizure. Never once does this piece of scum put down the phone to help. It reminds me of several other videos where the bystanders are egging things on while recording.

If I had been there (and I've never hit a woman), I would have knocked both of those ghetto ass bitches the # out and happily had my sidearm ready for anyone who wanted to come to their "rescue".

link   

whatever happened to men being men? if one man had walked over and belted one of the assailants in the mouth, you can guarantee they would have left in a hurry. and if vigilante justice isn't your flavor, where were the police? why do we waste our tax dollars on them? what would the fat Ps of S do if two or three of those MALE employees had simply stood between the two attackers and the victim? I don't care what started it, if two people are beating on one person in my restaurant (a real, full service one, not fast food) I'm in the middle of it, every time.

And the race thing... really? can we focus on the violence itself? the inaction of the gutless employees who can tape it, but not intervene? the fact that people can't just walk away from disagreements anymore? we really have to say "if the roles were reversed you know the blacks would be mad!" why don't you wait until the reverse situation happens to open your mouths instead of creating hypothetical racist scenarios which only exist in your mind. is there an example of the behavior you're talking about? or you "just know" that that's what would happen? also, who is the official institutional body which could respond to such a scenario as two black women beating on a white woman? there is no NAAWP. maybe you could start it? and then just stay in your Grand Lodge when you talk that racist S H * T.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Just bumping it so everyone knows.....and maybe someone has the screencap of the guy on FB who filmed it saying this.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Now I understand why they say fast food is bad for your health...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I am not surprised. I won't be surprised if people will be killing each other in McDonald's daily. Just think what they eat there. You are what you eat after all.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tnewguy
reply to post by watchitburn

Yes, it matters what the race is. If it was the other way around it would have been all over the news as some kind of hate crime.

You just sound like one of those people that always try to be politically correct that is always afraid of speaking their mind because they are afraid of how other people will see it.

It's one of those things that I really wish I was there. I grantee that the outcome would have been totally different.

How do you know that things would be any different if it were the other way around? You present not one single shred of evidence to support any claims of bias in the media, yet we are all supposed to take you at your word because you "just know." are you a prophet? psychic? have a machine which allows you to view parallel worlds? no? [snip]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541

Future note: If you are being beaten to death and do not fight back, you deserve it.

You obviously never been attacked by more then one person. If you had you wouldn't make such a stupid comment.

Sometimes you get rocked so hard the only thing you can do is curl up and protect your vitals.

But I'm sure you are a tough guy who has fought off 4 or 5 guys at once and put 3 of them in the hospital without getting a scratch yourself.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by underduck

Originally posted by watchitburn
Does it matter what their race is?

Two people beating another person probably happens several times a day.

Yeah ... why isnt this titled "Two women beat another woman in a McDonalds"?

That way I would have skipped over this thread like I should have.

At The Risk of sounding Racist, Blacks and Whites are very different, blacks seem to fight in a pack.. especially those who are in the Hip Hop culture.. you can't tell me it ... Whites fight more one against one...( unless they are into the gangster thing)
why is everybody to scared to point out there still is huge differences between White culture and Black culture?
can we quite pretending that Rap culture is not a big problem in America... this BS happens everyday...
Kids at school getting a beat down by 20 gangster wanna-be's People who live this lifestyle have no sense of fair play....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Target Earth

What does hip-hop have to do with it? I mean really though. Might as well blame it on the hot sauce..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
Here it is...another person (grown male) that could be putting a stop to this, but instead records on his cell phone while giving a play by play and then telling the attackers "they better go" because she's bleeding and having a seizure. Never once does this piece of scum put down the phone to help. It reminds me of several other videos where the bystanders are egging things on while recording.

If I had been there (and I've never hit a woman), I would have knocked both of those ghetto ass bitches the # out and happily had my sidearm ready for anyone who wanted to come to their "rescue".

Yes sir!!!!

link   
nothing wrong with the title at all...it is 2 black women fighting a white 'woman'
ok maybe change it to , 2 black women fighting a white shemale.

link   

Did you just say Hiphop is to blame??!
It's mainstream in general not hiphop, people like you who judge hiphop by the mainstream stuff is true ignorance.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by tom502

ha I would like to see a few black women, try that on Aboriginal women... haha you would see the Black women beaing beaten like IKE beat TINA! hahaha

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

It is tribal type behavior, as opposed to individual behavior.

Therein lies the problem.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I think the comments here are amazing and seeming oblivious to the fact that "whites" though it was ok to lynch, whip, enslave, rape, and kill black people for hundreds of years! I'm not using that to justify any misbehavior by blacks, but can we STOP acting like white people were sitting over here in America sipping tea and black people hopped on boats and came over here from Africa for the sole purpose of making the lives of white people miserable?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join