It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Not the first time something like this has happened, where is the outrage?

Oh wait, the victim is white, stuff like this hardly makes any news at all.

some NSFW language in the vid.

LiveLeak Link
edit on Fri Apr 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: title changed to reflect source title

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

The white woman must have called the two black women a derogatory name and will be released with a slap on the hand. The white woman will end up going to jail on hate crime charges.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Does it matter what their race is?

Two people beating another person probably happens several times a day.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Yeah, it can't be a hate crime if the victim is White. Only Whites can commit hate crimes against non-Whites, not the other way around. A jew can not commit a hate crime against anyone, but anyone can commit a hate crime against a jew. There is a system, a hierarchy, if you will. This concludes today's lesson in Newthink.

edit on 22-4-2011 by grizzle2 because: additional info

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

It would matter if the two women doing the beating was white and the one getting beat on was black.

This thread would have already exploded if that was the case. You would be right in the fray talking about racism also.

Now you get to say how I dont know you and yadda yadda yadda

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
WTF is wrong with those two fat black Hookers... THOSE SHOES DON'T GO WITH THOSE DAISEY DUKE SHORTS!!!
hahahahahhahahahah

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
This is how our society is acting every damn day! It seems like every week another video or 2 surfaces where someone or a group is beating an employee at some fast food joint, im sick of this!!!

And not to sound racist here but in all these videos every person thats giving the beating is black. And young. This is the next generation?!

Why does it seem like the cool thing to do now?!?!?!?!

Oh and not to forget the LOSERS who stand around while this girl is seeing the stars and do NOTHING to stop it, even after what looks like a seizure instead of helping they are telling the scumbuckets to leave?! WTF?!!!!
edit on 22-4-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Yeah ... why isnt this titled "Two women beat another woman in a McDonalds"?

That way I would have skipped over this thread like I should have.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Yes it does. If the races were reversed, you would see Jackson, Sharpton, and the rest of the racial extortionists marching on McDonalds HQ demanding millions of dollars in consulting fees while stating that McDonalds must do more to ensure no blacks ever get beaten up anywhere at any time.

Then you would most likely see the Congressional Black Caucus out using this as an excuse for more unconstitutional hate crime legislation.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

It shouldn't matter but we all know it does matter. Classy huh?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Yes it does. If the races were reversed, you would see Jackson, Sharpton, and the rest of the racial extortionists marching on McDonalds HQ demanding millions of dollars in consulting fees while stating that McDonalds must do more to ensure no blacks ever get beaten up anywhere at any time. Then you would most likely see the Congressional Black Caucus out using this as an excuse for more unconstitutional hate crime legislation.

Well then Jackson, Sharpton, and the rest of those knuckleheads need to tell their "people" to stop acting like damn animals and stop giving the good people a bad rep.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   

That will still happen, didn't you read my post?

What happened or what they will say happened is that the white woman called them a derogatory name. The two black women had to retaliate since the McDonalds employees wouldn't intervene and they was forced to beat this racist white woman.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
3 trashy females fighting in a McDonalds.

I predict this thread will take off like wildfire because black/white is involved. Yawn.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Don't forget the riots that would ensue. My GF, after getting off work in surgery, had beer bottles and rocks thrown at her along with being called a "White bitch" during one of these "protests".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Very disturbing video. These people filming it, as if at a sporting event. No compassion or intervention, except from an older woman they would have also pushed down if given the chance.

All race aside, this behavior is the opposite of evolution.

link   
Just so everyone knows, The white girl getting beat, isn't exactly a Girl, she's a transsexual who went into the womans restroom, and when asked to leave got smart with the two other girls, which well you see what happened.

link   

I agree with you 100%

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What does their race have to do with it? I doubt they beat her BECAUSE she was white so why even bring it up? In high school I got into a fight with a chinese guy and beat the CRAP out of him, does that mean it was a hate crime on chinese people? NO! He talked about my mother, and then put his hands on me. No hate crime there.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

It shouldnt matter but it has to.

Not because of any racial or ethnic value but because the government has decided to make it an issue with nonsensical "hate crime" legislation.

For you, me, and most other sane people out there all this is two women beating another woman.

For the government, and subsequently for every judge and cop out there, this is racial which means any dealings you or I may have with the cops, judges or government are tinted by a racial bias as per government decree.

Funny how the gov is always racist. It's like it doesnt know any different. We need to understand that the gov is racist as hell and act accordingly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
A hate crime is a hate crime, regardless of race or identity. Hopefully the video gets into the hands of the victim and sue, since the voyeurs were stupid enough to post it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join