It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ya' know...
People really don't want to get involved with this type of crap.
Too many times, these nuts have a gun, or they get a gang attack on you.
Imagine being a lone white dude trying to pull this fight apart, it's possible someone may pull out a gun, or 20 plus honky haters may attack you.

It's easy to talk tough online, like a Chuck Norris movie, but the real world isn't like that.
I'm a European American male, and call me wimpy all you want, but I would not have jumped in this.
I would have called 911 though.

Sad but true, life in todays USA is all about self preservation. And the government does not keep the streets safe, nor does it side with anyone who tries to do the "right" thing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
At the very least this should be considered attempted murder.
There is a definite limit to ass beating, the golden rule is beat 'em until they are knocked out or done unable to fight then back the F*** off.

Not STOMP STOMP STOMP KICK KICK KICK head until you can kill someone. Personally I an see these to people getting brutalized in the future if they happen in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Regardless of your racial background kicking ass while overly angry is a NO NO. Otherwise if you want to act like an animal expect to be treated like one.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
you have a large group of people that have never had to be responsible for anything. What they needed was given to them. If they go to prison it's a badge to add to their collection it's not like it'll have to go on a resume or anything. It's just time to clean up and get madder and madder but not at the person at fault but the people who inturupted their life. Jessie Jackson was here the other day just to get things moving. It's going to be a long summer.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
All employees should have surrounded the victim period, and could have done so without laying a hand on the two attackers.

What has this country come to you when people can stand by and do nothing when another human being is in trouble?

Not for nothing, but did you see the race of the employees? Now, we can understand why they stood around and laughed and then even aided and abetted the assailants.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Becoming

It would matter if the two women doing the beating was white and the one getting beat on was black.

This thread would have already exploded if that was the case. You would be right in the fray talking about racism also.

Now you get to say how I dont know you and yadda yadda yadda

I'm white, and I would say the same thing if it was two white women beating a black woman.

Lots of people need a good beating. I don't see why this is news, let alone a thread dedicated to it.
edit on 22-4-2011 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Target Earth

It's not true though, this whole gangster scene came from the new age Hip Pop

I'd argue this point slightly.

Gansta Rap came from the multi-national media whores applying a proven money maker (scarface, godfather) to a genre of music and widely distributing it to suburban markets.

Yes underground is still where it is at but art has always been that way. Grime is proof that hip-hop adapts.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn

Lots of people need a good beating. I don't see why this is news, let alone a thread dedicated to it.

Remind me not come into your neighborhood... even to visit.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

It's not true though, this whole gangster scene came from the new age Hip Pop, the real stuff is underground and there's still plenty of underground rappers that produce lyrics that will make you think twice about what your told.

In my opinion once hip hop started getting to real and mainstream, someone decided it was time to put a cap on it, and bring in this crappy party hip pop that's famous nowadays.

or as Masta Killa from wu tang put it, "The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"
edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

believe me I understand everything good is underground I grew up on hard to find Punk Music in the 80's
while everybody else was listening to Glam Rock... but I think we are both now in agreement that Mainstream Rap is terrible, and I think whatever is mainstream will always be terrible... The problem with rap now it promotes violence and criminal behavior...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wtf? Discusting. We have no idea what started this but as soon as it got physical the bystanders should've stopped it. There was something like 5 guys standing there. 1 was filming so he has the evidence so I understand if he doesn't go between them and 1 was on the phone with 911. If she suffers serious injury those who did nothing to stop that should be charged as accomplishes.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

reply to post by ldyserenity

It wasn't even that, the transsexual got smart with the girls, and the girls not being better than they should of, thought it would be better to just beat her, I think the only reason this video is floating around is because the Internet Hate Machine made it semi famous, I bet my money that OP is a /b/tard,

tl;dr : stuff like this happens all the time, only reason its being debated is because of /b/tards..

It doesn't matter really in the scheme of things, from a clinically legal standpoint, It is still Assault and Battery, you cannot hit a person because they tell you you're POS or a C word or what have you, believe me if we could a lot of my fellow neighbors would have black eyes. Just saying. They should be prosecuted regardless of the situation that led to the two women attacking. Period, and Dang a man dressed as a woman who can't protect himself, oh Lord this is what we're doing to our kids? Making them soft, mushy punching bags? WTH???

edit on 22-4-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
More proof that every Mccrappos should have a large play area with a ball pit installed. That way when clowns want to KO each other between happy(sad) meals it can be done in a safe environment. Score one for human progress!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I think its more of a lack of evolution. These women ( and many who behave this way ) have obviously spouted from a family tree that didn't embrace common sense. There "animal " behavior further solidifies the lack of growth.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

Woah, all I was implying is that people have it in their heads that TV,Work,War,and every other negative aspect of our daily lives is our real reality, when really it's just a illusion that shades away what we really should be doing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Indeed, i'm sorry for some reason I had it in my head you were simply referring to all Hip hop.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

My thoughts exactly, it's sad when a man (even though hes dressed as a woman...) couldn't defend himself from two girls who were only able to beat him because he fell on the ground, I swear if he had put forward some effort I bet the whole thing would of ended in a different way, than again maybe he was just a softy

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crunkman919
What our ancestors may have done to each other hundreds of years ago should have no bearing as to how we respond to injustices and wrongs committed today. The past is past and history is history, and while we should learn from our past, we should not hold grudges over centuries that only help to inflame tensions. In this situation, it was not a fair fight, that can be agreed upon no matter what the skin color of the participants. In this situation, no one came to the assistance of another human being who was in dire need of protection. The OP can be as much about the degradation and the disappearance of a moral backbone in our culture as about a beat down of a human being.

Hundreds of years ago? o_O *Legal* segregation ended in the mid-60s...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by FeraVerto

One could argue that many whites are animals, sorry but it has nothing to do with race just the person themselves.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Well yes and no. You would not always see Whites doing this though. This is not strictly Black. But Blacks do this more often then other races. I guess there are black people and there are ghetto rats. Blacks who love to be trashy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join