It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Do not forget it was blacks who sold other blacks into slavery.

Now, on to current times...slavery in America was eradicated a very long time ago. Some of us evolved, and as the video shows, some haven't.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Everytime I hear the word "hate crime", I get a rash. Hate is not a crime. This kind of thinking is straight out of 1984s thoughtcrime.

Physical assault is the issue here.
edit on 22/4/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
I think the comments here are amazing and seeming oblivious to the fact that "whites" though it was ok to lynch, whip, enslave, rape, and kill black people for hundreds of years! I'm not using that to justify any misbehavior by blacks, but can we STOP acting like white people were sitting over here in America sipping tea and black people hopped on boats and came over here from Africa for the sole purpose of making the lives of white people miserable?

What our ancestors may have done to each other hundreds of years ago should have no bearing as to how we respond to injustices and wrongs committed today. The past is past and history is history, and while we should learn from our past, we should not hold grudges over centuries that only help to inflame tensions. In this situation, it was not a fair fight, that can be agreed upon no matter what the skin color of the participants. In this situation, no one came to the assistance of another human being who was in dire need of protection. The OP can be as much about the degradation and the disappearance of a moral backbone in our culture as about a beat down of a human being.

link   
The whole thing is a disaster.

The employees are not allowed to intervene for fear of losing their job.

The guy filming fro his camera phone says "she needs help right now". It is a phone you dumb sh]t, call 9/11.

What can you say. We are doomed to fail as species.

link   
reply to post by Becoming

You do good to attack me personally, you show your knowledge or lack therof on the subject of me.
Actually i moonlit for a few years as a bouncer in one of the local big hotspots, so yes i have tussled with more than one pack animal at a time.
One of my biggest observations is when you hurt the pack leader and he starts yalping in pain, it puts a true sense of fear into the other pack animals, then you have the edge.
I have never been "Rocked" so hard, i have had the stingy nose eye watering feeling, and been dizzied.
But i guess that is what you have to overcome, if you do not want to be a victim.
I have faught 4 or 12 guys yes, but i had alot of backup never alone.
Some fights you just cannot win but you can also take steps to make sure they do not win either.
Like I tell my big boy, 330 lbs 6'3 tall solid rock and a state qualifier wrestler...
Even if we did fight and i lost, it still does not mean that you won.
I think the point you missed is, "Just don't lay down and die"!!
Hope it helps.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

My point exactly. There are those of us (african americans) that have taken the college route, and that are taking advantage of the lifestyle here, and some who are deeling with some deep rooted issues that are GONNA affect them for their entire lives, and possibly their offspring. I have kids, and I hope they go to college like I did. I hope they stay out of legal trouble like I did.

At the same time, there are white people, who hate black people, just because we're black. Some people just hate. And then there are the white people who have no problem with black people and so forth.

It's just so many different kinds of people that society will be continually divided.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Who cares? it's over, you do realize how common slavery still is right? You act like Blacks are the only ones put down, but what about the thousands of innocent little girls that are used as sex slaves every day?! There's so many messed up things in this world, but if you keep bringing up the wrongs of our past, we'll never going to move forward to a better future.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Amen. There are good and bad in every race.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Crunkman919

I wrote a term paper on this issue, and seeing as how I'm black (lol) I think my experience gives me a little more insight. I don't think what's going on is a grudge held since slavery. A lot of black people don't know who Nat Turner, and Harriet Tubman are so they damn sure can't be holding a grudge. I tend to believe it's a psychological pattern that HAS to be broken by the parents. If parents don't get their kids in line, then we will continue to see this degeneration occur.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Target Earth

What does hip-hop have to do with it? I mean really though. Might as well blame it on the hot sauce..

Seriously, OK Hip Hop culture and Gang violence are indivisible .... I Work in the Ghetto all the time and I see these Kids acting out there Gang fantasy's ..... or worst stupid white suburban kids who are complete jokes and wanna-be's they look at these rappers as heros.... these rappers are not heros...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

Did you read my post beyond the word slavery???? That specific post was to those who act like black people have just been the worst thing to "happen" to white people. Read ALL my posts before you respond and make youself look like an idiot.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Mainstream Rappers aren't heroes, really stop the ignorance spreading I bet just because you heard 1 MC (lil wayne,guccie mane, etc) you jump to the conclusion that this is real hiphop/rap, when you completely miss people like Immortal Technique, Eyedea, Brother Ali, and others who not only speak truth, but you can actually learn from their songs.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   

"gangsta rap" was just a capitalist spin off of TRUE hip-hop, and 98% of what you hear on the radio is just a new form of that. It's what sells. Half of those "gangsta rappers" have never even been in a gang. Keep in mind who fuels the capitalist agenda in music. It's been long printed in books and articles that white suburban youth spend the most money on hip-hop and if that's the crap they buy, or better yet if that's the crap their parents don't object to them buying in the first place, I say blame the parents. The ONLY reason music on the radio is the way it is, is because it SELLS. Take the consumer out, and there would be no need for the product as is.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

Mainstream Rappers aren't heroes, really stop the ignorance spreading I bet just because you heard 1 MC (lil wayne,guccie mane, etc) you jump to the conclusion that this is real hiphop/rap, when you completely miss people like Immortal Technique, Eyedea, Brother Ali, and others who not only speak truth, but you can actually learn from their songs.

I dont think you are reading people's posts properly...He said they were NOT heros

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I am more upset that no one other then an old woman had enough sense to step in and help this person out, yes there was one man trying to keep the two woman at bay and get them out of the establishment, how ever he would have been more successful standing guard over the victim instead of trying to coral two, the female besides having half her hair ripped out seems to suffer a seizure, because the employees where more interested in filming and laughing would not surprise if all of them are named in a major lawsuit.

All employees should have surrounded the victim period, and could have done so without laying a hand on the two attackers.

What has this country come to you when people can stand by and do nothing when another human being is in trouble?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I grew up in an all black ghetto in Lansing Mi. I am a white male. I know what its like to live in the black world I spent most of my my childhood there. Then moved to an all white neighborhood.

Its a different world...the sub-culture peer pressure is what is teaching black America to be what it is. Do what you can get away with no matter what it is. No morals....period. They will take full advantage of any situation no matter how bad the morality of it. Travel in wolf packs and then the gang mentality is always there and it becomes normal operating procedure.

Speaking out of it being a race issue is the only way to start to acknowledge the problem. We keep acting like this is normal and there is not a problem with these inner-city blacks. We just let it happen.

You cannot hit your target if you refuse to see it.

The only way of fixing this problem is to first see the problem then and only then can you begin to figure out how to fix it. Either that or let it fester.

It is festering and spreading too. Look at your gangsta hip hoping white children.

Wake up.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Just so everyone knows, The white girl getting beat, isn't exactly a Girl, she's a transsexual who went into the womans restroom, and when asked to leave got smart with the two other girls, which well you see what happened.

Do you have a source for your claim? Surely you do, otherwise you are just making stuff up to cloud the issue.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

Sorry to say but white women need to stop being so prissy and learn how to fight. I am a white woman who fought my way up through school, because IDGAF about "appearances" Or WTF others think of me, all they need to think is "don't mess with that B*tch that's one crazy A&& White B*tch!"

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join