It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Violence in another Mc Donalds almost kills customer

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

I think the comments here are amazing and seeming oblivious to the fact that "whites" though it was ok to lynch, whip, enslave, rape, and kill black people for hundreds of years! I'm not using that to justify any misbehavior by blacks, but can we STOP acting like white people were sitting over here in America sipping tea and black people hopped on boats and came over here from Africa for the sole purpose of making the lives of white people miserable?

That's what you said, now read what I said. Okay now that's cleared up, good job calling me a idiot for simply stating my opinion, that's a sure fire way to fight ignorance!...

edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Crunkman919

I wrote a term paper on this issue, and seeing as how I'm black (lol) I think my experience gives me a little more insight. I don't think what's going on is a grudge held since slavery. A lot of black people don't know who Nat Turner, and Harriet Tubman are so they damn sure can't be holding a grudge. I tend to believe it's a psychological pattern that HAS to be broken by the parents. If parents don't get their kids in line, then we will continue to see this degeneration occur.

Your experience may be able to give you insight, but your experiences are yours, and as with most situations, one persons opinions should not be used as a blanket statement to typify the opinions of a whole in a case where there may be differing opinions. While there are a lot of black people who don't know who Harriet Tubman or Nat Turner are, I'm sure there are also a lot of black people who do know who those two figures are.

I agree with you on the fact that parenting is one of the only ways to deal with and ameliorate the tensions that do still exist, and also to stop the degradation of our society. The problem is bad parenting is a vicious cycle, just as hate breeds hate. Parents need to raise their kids with discipline and respect, hand in hand, and to adhere to the golden rule.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
What the hell happened to this thread?

In the 80's they blamed rock for kids killing themselves.

Are people really blaming rap for this ignorant display?

Give me a break.

Could it be because society has degraded to animal state? If there are two parents, they both work. If there is one parent they are never home because they work. Schools don't teach. Selfish base self satisfaction is the only motivation in this world.

When is humanity going to admit that we are slaves to a master we could crush in one minute.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Has anyone ever opened a McDonalds bathroom door?
Did any of those employees ever consider dragging the woman into the bathroom and putting a foot behind said door until "help" could arrive?
I hope these folks do get named in a suit.
Ignorance is no excuse.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

"Ignorance spreading" I think not, yes I am well aware their are many Rap groups who are positive influence...
Public Enemy is one of the greatest bands of all time period (regardless is Chuck D is a racist) which i believe him to be. The point is, as a whole, the Hip Hop culture is one of the most damaging aspects of society ...
It creates criminals. it breaks down moral society. these kids would be better off listing to there Parents and not listing to whatever the flavor of the month is on MTV

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by zroth

It'll never happen because people are to busy with the illusion to actually wake up

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Crunkman919

Just to clarify, that's why I said A LOT and not ALL. I know there are multitudes who do, but I also know that there are plenty who do NOT know who they are.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
NOBAMA posted on the first page that the victim was a transsexual and that the women were attacking her/him because she/he went into the womens' restroom.

THAT is what makes this a hate crime. Possibly a double count, considering both attackers were black and the victim was white.
edit on 22-4-2011 by DISINFORMANT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
Has anyone ever opened a McDonalds bathroom door?
Did any of those employees ever consider dragging the woman into the bathroom and putting a foot behind said door until "help" could arrive?
I hope these folks do get named in a suit.
Ignorance is no excuse.

Good point. Those employees should be brought up on charges as much as the two women doing the beating. The guy filming it as well. Hell, while we're at it let's lock up The Hamburglar and Grimace.

link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Just so everyone knows, The white girl getting beat, isn't exactly a Girl, she's a transsexual who went into the womans restroom, and when asked to leave got smart with the two other girls, which well you see what happened.

So it was a gay bashing, they may see jail time after all, since gays are protected!
2nd line

link   
reply to post by Target Earth

Again with the IGNORANCE, how is hiphop damaging? If you listen to groups such as Public Enemy I can see why you would think that, but i'm talking about real Hiphop man.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Hate is a two way street. It goes in both direction, so if it determined that it was over hate, then the haters should be prosecuted with a hate crime. Either way, 2 people should never attack one person. Keep it fair, one on one.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

It wasn't even that, the transsexual got smart with the girls, and the girls not being better than they should of, thought it would be better to just beat her, I think the only reason this video is floating around is because the Internet Hate Machine made it semi famous, I bet my money that OP is a /b/tard,

tl;dr : stuff like this happens all the time, only reason its being debated is because of /b/tards..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Again with the IGNORANCE, how is hiphop damaging? If you listen to groups such as Public Enemy I can see why you would think that, but i'm talking about real Hiphop man.

The problem is that Gangster lifestyle has infected the whole Hip Hop genre... you have to give me that?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

It's not true though, this whole gangster scene came from the new age Hip Pop, the real stuff is underground and there's still plenty of underground rappers that produce lyrics that will make you think twice about what your told.

In my opinion once hip hop started getting to real and mainstream, someone decided it was time to put a cap on it, and bring in this crappy party hip pop that's famous nowadays.

or as Masta Killa from wu tang put it, "The dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum"
edit on 22-4-2011 by Nobama because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
50 cent is an example

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I have an idea!
Lets just NUKE the world and see whats on the other side eh?
I think that a post apocalyptic wasteland is FAR more pleasurable than watching 3 dumbasses having a Big Mac attack at McDonald's. Spare me!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This video made me feel sick.

What the hell is wrong with employees, instead of filming it like an idiot go out there and stop the madness. Did you see how much of her hair was on the ground?
I wonder if this poor woman suffered any lasting injuries... head trauma is not a joke.

I hope karma will kick those bitches asses. WOW this video boils my blood!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ViperChili

I don't understand why you would sit there, and video tape the whole incident. Why would you not put down the camera, and help out the woman being drug across the floor by her hair?

I am not racist, I just don't like stupid people. And the people that walk into a McDonald's wearing hooker outfits, and beat a woman into a seizure is someone I could never stand to be near. I hope they get eh same treatment.

They probably do if they act like that all the time.

I think this is what the government has done to us.. pitting us against each other for no reason, over some McDonald's and false thoughts. It's scary how horrible people can be. Just take a step back and look what you have turned into..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

reply to post by zroth

It'll never happen because people are to busy with the illusion to actually wake up

You'll have to help me understand this statement. I am a very jaded person and don't want to assume you are as well. I do not have the context or your filters applied to the illusion you point out.

There is no illusion. You consciously decide to move beyond yourself and your five senses to see a broader spectrum of surroundings. The patterns repeated throughout are recognized. You see yourself in others.

I don't so much buy-in to the broad sweeping new age mantras but there is truth is in if you have raised your level of awareness.

Waking up is really just a process of learning and applying the knowledge. It is not some mystical state that is the end of something. It is a point on a cycle.

Anyways, help me understand why folks cant see the playpen created for us children?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join