It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I predict that there will be no mega EQ anywhere within the next 72 hours.

I also predict that there is no correlation between the US stock market and forecasting earthquakes.

In 72 hours I expect the OP'er to acknowledge that my predictions are more accurate than his/hers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
To be fair the OP wasn't the only one who predicted a mega-earthquake this month.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Hello? Is anyone still out there? It's bad in my secret location. 4G reduced to 3G, barely able to watch HULU. 6 month supply of slim jims and scotch running low. Need assistance but can't give up location in fear of being overun by TPTB. Wife keeps texting me, asking where are her cats?

Need to know if US still a country? What of donuts? In the name of humanity, what of donuts?!?!

Too cloudy, solar charger not functioning....dots....appearing...after...words...

So.....cold.....

What year scotch?

Macallan?

"F" the cats, Double :"F" the wife.

After all those Slim Jims you may not want to come let alone be welcomed back.

Great Post,

t

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by wardk28
reply to post by nicolet
[more
That maybe very important information you have brought up in here. Since all they are really worried about is ripping on the OP, you need to start a thread on this ASAP. With China making the moves they made this week and the FED having a press conference on Monday, you need to get this out.

Yep, I was reading last night on Alex Jones about the China move on it's currency and the effect it would have on the dollar. There is some kind of crisis going on in Belarus as well, as Russia is deploying tactics to force them into compliance.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) High enough odds that people should take the warning very seriously even if it could have been caused by stock market manipulation done by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

With everybody busy poking fun about the so-far-didn't-happen Earthquake, can someone tell me if the Stockmarket thing is true at least? Was that prediction accurate? I have no clue about Wallstreet mumbo-jumbo so speak small words so this sheeple can understand the whole financial thinggy.

Thanks

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Originally posted by Gainsayer
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, you think it takes "big time" guts to make a prediction....on an internet forum....based on conspiracies?

Not at all. I think it takes guts to put yourself and reputation on the line and when things don't pan out. You take
all the abuse that shouldn't even be there anyway. The guys a fellow member and here's my reaction to him being wrong. And I'm calling it early by the way.

What reputation? His anonymous reputation?

Well, you say abuse but what if he was right? Does he deserve the praise for a good guess or for a prediction?

OP you had all the reason in the world to make the prediction that you did with what you noticed in the numbers.
Nice try for sure. Maybe what you have found out? Is that numbers really do lie. Good thread either way.
Gainsayer
The title for me? Only reflects the fact that OP thought he had this one nailed. You look through neg eyes.
edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

All the reason in the world to make that prediction?

Jeez dude, thats like saying you can fish anywhere there is water.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Every day since the dawn of time someone some where is sure it is the last dawn of time. Someplace every day someone thinks they have been taken by aleins, spoken to their dead grandmother, been addressed personally by God, solved the Kennedy assination, fallen in love for the first, the tenth or the last time, is born, kills, saves or dies. Every individual thinks they are unique, more insightful, more alive, more wanting, or less ignored, than the other guy. Live life the best you can, travel, find love, and create a family. You are a blink of an eye and a dust partical floting by a sunny window. You know NOTHING.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
663 eq in CA and NV could 666 be it then??? earthquake.usgs.gov... kind of like watching a kettle boil when will the water be hot for tea?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

That's great, thanks for sharing! Have a nice Spring, Happy Easter, Joyous Passover, Let's Go Mets (Thought the Mets fans could use a shout out), enjoy the weekend but NO!!! You bring the "FINAL WARNING". You don't get invited to many social gatherings; I can see that, I'm prescient too.

I know there’s no competing with the “FINAL WARNING”. A tough act to follow. While I'm inflating the life raft, I don't have time to make this a thread of it's own, I'll give you all my latest vision. Please forgive me for hijacking the thread. Here it is.... "I'll see you all tomorrow right here on ATS".

I hate to do that to you all but I feel in my heart that you'd rather know than not. This will let you all see or talk to your family and friends prior to the event. Take a minute and discuss the possible ramifications and know that if my presence here scares you, I don't hold that against you. My presence here scares me.

Take heart, take care and I'll see you all on the other side....... or not.

Keep in mind the OP could be right on. Some of you could be in a different reality from me. If so, hasta la vista!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Alora
reply to post by maestromason

Informative and cruel are not the same thing. Not even close. I've yet to see you defend those "who don't know any better", but I've seen you treat the OP with cruelty.

Let's be happy that a huge earthquake didn't happen rather than verbally abuse the person who warned us that it would.

How do you know how many people are lurking on this thread vs. contributing input? or their mental condition? Let us keep it true. You cannot know that. SO how would I know if a person is challenged here? Damn it I am an Engineer, not a mind reader. Here is the news for you, YOU CAN'T KNOW EITHER! Truth of the matter is criticism befalls everyone.

It would be unwise for* you to "think" that way. There are people in this world who do not hold discernment nor discretion.
edit on 22-4-2011 by maestromason because: *correction

I never disputed that there are those who react dramatically such predictions. My point has always been that insulting, slandering, talking down to, and verbally abusing the OP is uncalled for, unacceptable, and doesn't contribute in the slightest. Where you got any other message from my posts is a mystery.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I predict in about 10 minutes that a bottle of The Glenlivet will be opening up and H2O at the ambient temperature of 32 degress F will be contained within a Si/Pb vessel in a quadrilateral shape to hold said peat moss enriched, single malt substance for the Holiday weekend.

Happy Easter all!
edit on 22-4-2011 by maestromason because: *correction for PC'ness

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

My poor ass will enjoy the Jameson tonight.

Enjoy and Hope to be here tomorrow quake-free.

t

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Arsenis

Jeez dude, no it isn't.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

With everybody busy poking fun about the so-far-didn't-happen Earthquake, can someone tell me if the Stockmarket thing is true at least?

Well, that's hardly an earth-shattering prediction, as Friday or the last day before a holiday is OFTEN a selling day. That probably surprises no one.

Ridiculous prediction though.. of course, most of them are, and likewise, they never seem to come to fruition.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EyeHeartBigfoot

My poor ass will enjoy the Jameson tonight.

Enjoy and Hope to be here tomorrow quake-free.

t

Well, at least you will be enjoying! Cheers!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Hey my prediction came true!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I will be giving away $500 or more away to be divided amongst around ten people. It's the best I can do.

I will give the money to those most effected by my threads. It will be paid no matter what happens between now and midnight. Naysayers need not apply.

If more than 10 people apply I will choose the ten I feel are most deserving.

For that reason, you should explain your situation in regards to exposure to my prediction.

If you apply with no explanation, I will take any posts you've made up to now on my threads into consideration.

post your claim for the cash at the following link since there is less traffic at the other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

You will need to have/get a paypal account to receive payment.

And you will need to U2U me the email address associated with the paypal account.

Payment will be sent on Monday evening April 25th.

Do not let others discourage you from applying.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
I will be giving away ....

Phantom, I implore you to please reconsider this plan.

You do NOT owe anyone money simply because you f__ked up on ATS.....sincerely ....

Think about it a moment, if the world at large even gets wind of that, the owners themselves can be held to account for why some of their readership have been subjected to monetary strain by a simple forum.... I think you should just step wayyyy back a little bit, that's all.... regroup.
edit on 22-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Need money to buy new cats for the wife and restock Glenfiddich supply. I no longer desire slim jims....what has become of me?!?

link   
What,
hand you my email account and paypal details?
What ever you are on, can I have some?

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join