It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

I first wrote about this "last sign" on February 18th in the following post:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
"A few weeks ago I thought of a potential warning sign that could be presented slightly earlier by the stock market. It is very difficult to predict five months or even two months in advance the exact day the stock market will reach a new high. It seems that in the case the stock market rally is to be smashed on Good Friday when the stock market is CLOSED for the holidays, that this stock market rally that has lasted since March6/2009 would reach it's high point at the close the day before at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st. It's just a thought."

I reiterated this warning on April 9th:
"Personally, there are two things I will watch for: 1) If the stock market rise/economic rebound is to last 777 days ending on Good Friday a day when the stock markets are closed for the holidays, it stands to reason that the stock markets might reach their final high point(highest point since the March 6th "666" day) at 4:00pm Thursday April 21st at the final moment the Stock Market is open before the 777 day period ends."

Today the Dow Jones closed at it's utmost high of the day of 12506.

PLEASE TAKE PROPER PRECAUTIONS. The last warning sign for the USA seems to have come true!!!

To be precise the Dow closed at 12505.99 and the day's high was 12506.06 which is a negligible difference of less than 1/10th of a point.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute the stock market reaches it's 777+ day high From the Point I gave the prediction on April 9th: are 1 in 3510 (the stock market has been opened for 3510 minutes since April 9th.) High enough odds that people should take the warning very seriously even if it could have been caused by stock market manipulation done by the U.S. Federal Reserve.

The odds of correctly predicting the exact minute of the high from Feb 18th are much higher than 1 in 3510.

The S&P500 index did not make a new high though, so you may cut the odds in half. But I don't think that matters that the S&P500 didn't make a new high. The Stock market dropped a record 777 in the DOW. and bounced off 666 in the S&P500.

see: www.bloomberg.com...:IND

I posted all the relevant signs and information in the following thread:

YES, I AM NOW SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THE EARTHQUAKE HAPPENING IN THE USA, NOW THAT THE DOW CLOSED BEFORE THE START OF THE HOLIDAY'S AT IT'S FINAL MINUTE AT THE 777+ DAY HIGH, as I warned might happen.

HOWEVER, I cannot exclude the possibility that highly paid investment bankers at Goldman Sachs' have read my posts and decided it would be a funny joke to throw 60 million dollars at the stock market to manipulate the Dow to reach's it's high. So you people have to decide for yourself based on these odds what chance you want to take, knowing that such a possibility exists.

I am somewhat disturbed at the volume: 166,638,641. That fact raises questions that must be pondered.

SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL ON APRIL 22nd, whether doom is from God or something else. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE BE CAREFUL.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I just posted on your other thread…………I can see you are sincerely worried

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Got the popcorn, will wait for some experts in the financial world to come & give their opinion on the stock market finishing point. Lets all hope this doesnt come to fruition tomorrow,

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Do you have some kind of news source for the all-time-high dow point?

edit: found some source www.telegraph.co.uk...

It's not been this high in 3 years but not really an all-time high either.
edit on 21-4-2011 by AxlJones because: (no reason given)

+44 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I would have loved to see how your brother reacted..
In all seriousness, though, where do you form the connection between the DOW and a mega-quake?
Is web bot back?

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What were the other signs and how come this has to be the last one.

I once woke up and decided to turn on the radio. I said to myself that if this really obscure song was playing I would die that day.

It was on but yet here I am.

Go figure.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by StripedBandit

Most likely there is an earthquake machine involved, because obviously the economy doesn't create earthquakes that I know of. I'm guessing the government could benefit from a major disaster.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
burn baby burn

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
A star and a flag for you, my friend... it takes a lot of guts to post your prediction like this. I hope to Gods you're wrong, but if you're right you may have saved lives simply by posting.

We'll just have to wait and see what happens, my thoughts are with you and I pray for those that are in the predicted EQ zone.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hope you're wrong.
good luck to us.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky

I just posted on your other thread…………I can see you are sincerely worried

I can't help it. The stock market has been open for over 15,000 minutes during regular hours since I first posted about that warning on February 18th. Therefore if the market was completely random the odds of correctly predicting that the market would reach a 777+ day high two months in advance would be I think about 1 in 15,000.

The odds clearly worry me.

But it can't really be 1 in 15,000 when you consider the market is not completely random because of the Federal Reserve/Obama administration certainly pumping up the market to pump up the economy. So true odds? 1 in 3000 maybe. but who really knows. Still concerning odds nevertheless.
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
burn baby burn

gotta go get me a six-pack and some doritoes and jump up on the roof..can't wait for the show to begin

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Im a little bit lost on this... I really cant see the connection. Anyway you seem concerned and im sure you have your reasons. Take it easy today and get ya bug out gear ready, sit around and have a beer and smoke and chill !

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StripedBandit
I would have loved to see how your brother reacted..
In all seriousness, though, where do you form the connection between the DOW and a mega-quake?
Is web bot back?

I could not believe my reaction. 10 second before I told him I had no idea I was going to choke up like that.

+48 more 
posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
burn baby burn

gotta go get me a six-pack and some doritoes and jump up on the roof..can't wait for the show to begin

I don't drink but i'll join you on the roof with my...."tobacco" pipe. and smoke the most "tobacco" anyone has ever smoked.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Can you tell us where this 'mega-huge" quake is going to hit? California? New Madrid?......

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
What were the other signs and how come this has to be the last one.

I once woke up and decided to turn on the radio. I said to myself that if this really obscure song was playing I would die that day.

It was on but yet here I am.

Go figure.

I posted the signs at the following thread. I don't have enough time to type them out again. But I'll look for a post that I may have typed things out more concisely.

See here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 21-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
nothing is going to happen,

free will sucks.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
INSHALLAH!!!! (god willing ) all innocent children men and woman will be ok , if this does happen , but i find it strange also that one million people are gathering in the middle of the U.S to conduct an earth quake FEMA drill , www.abovetopsecret.com... the make up of people are primarily from the private sector

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

What makes the fifth sign an earthquake?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join