It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
1/2 an hour to go till a loser on this site realizes he's a loser - If he's honest enough to do so.

Hey, anyone else notice in the popup box that they've been awarded as the 1,000,000 visitor to this site...several times.... regardless of what day they log in.... Do ATS think we are stupid?

Why do ATS deal with such rubbish advertising?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

So it should wear you down. Truth wears no one down. !!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

you should delete your posts that make a connection between my offer and the other.

But see he prolly does that all the time. Besides that's an expected occupational hazard at ATS. Journeymen
know full well of the danger and are there for informed. No compensation is due on your behalf. Period.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

link   
reply to post by dude69

Precisely. I mean, technically we have to go until 11:59 pm PDT, which would be 2:59 am April 23rd for those of us in the eastern time zone. That means we have like 7 more hours. Anything can happen in that amount of time.

link   
reply to post by Argyll

Hardly. This poster is like Ron Weinland. He'll never admit to being wrong and will continue to spout forth uninformed stuff labelled with a religious tinge that comes from his mind.

When God speaks, you'll certainly know about nit!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

I always enjoy a 12 year old Glenfiddich while awaiting doom.

By the way, I'm fine, found a wifi hotspot so I can enjoy a little hockey. The passcode was 9NARNIA...kind of weird. The fridge is filled with IPAs so I should be okay because liquor before beer, next day is clear.

You know, one of these predictions is bound to come true. Hopefully it won't be for a long, long time. I've always wanted to try a Glenfiddich 50.

Hopefully my posts brought the intensity level down a little in this thread. The OP made a prediction and luckily it didn't happen...I'm always okay when a thread like this fails, means no mass casualties. Thanks for warning us OP, don't give your money away, the government will do that for you.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Feltrick because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthwormJim
Some people want so badly to be special or important that they are able to perform mental gymnastics to convince themselves of the most improbable things.
And w/out these people the world would not be as interesting.Thanks for pointing that out. EJ
edit on 22-4-2011 by EarthwormJim because: (no reason given)

Exactly. And this is a prime case. Its literally a mental condition and given that the OP continues to refer people to his "evidence" is even more proof of where his mental situation.

"Grandiose delusions or delusions of grandeur are principally a subtype of delusional disorder but could possibly feature as a symptom of schizophrenia and manic episodes of bipolar disorder. Grandiose delusions are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic, often with a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious bent. Grandiose delusions are distinct from grandiosity, in that the sufferer does not have insight into his loss of touch with reality."

OP still fails to realize the complete "drivelocity" of this thread and sees us, the naysayers as strange, vengefully contrary and close-minded. Its hilarious.

These people are obsessed with being thought of as having superpowers or being seen as "the chosen one" and having ATS members hoist them up as some sort of "hero". As I said before, if his interest really was to "save lives" he would have attempted to contact a radio/tv station or wrote a letter to the governor... instead he decided to try to "save lives" by posting in a forum on a website that a minuscule fraction of the overall population visits.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Can I go back into the house now? It's been raining all day here and I think the dog is getting sick?

Fortunately I haven't needed the condoms yet. Thanks for the tip though!!
edit on 22-4-2011 by burning_need because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Watts

He did predict something and was right.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
There is solar activity going on today, as there was 3 days prior to Japan earthquake. Just letting you all know...
just in case there is a connection between the two.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
PREDICTION FAIL!!!

Thanks for comming out though bro...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
reply to post by Argyll

Hardly. This poster is like Ron Weinland. He'll never admit to being wrong and will continue to spout forth uninformed stuff labelled with a religious tinge that comes from his mind.

When God speaks, you'll certainly know about nit!

I've admitted to being wrong plenty of times you know it all jerk.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by burning_need
Can I go back into the house now? It's been raining all day here and I think the dog is getting sick?

Fortunately I haven't needed the condoms yet. Thaanks for the tip though!!

Your sick. That's disgusting dude.

Poor dog.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinker9917
There is solar activity going on today, as there was 3 days prior to Japan earthquake.

If there was no solar activity we would all be dead!

This thread is just another made up "prediction" that fails, like all of them.
edit on 22/4/11 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I don't think any big quake will hit today... there's no geomagnetic impulse for today...

So ... sorry OP... not to mention we're already 8PM eastern on the 22.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Feeling good &

WINNING!

edit on 22-4-2011 by maestromason because: Winning!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
reply to post by EyeHeartBigfoot

By the way, I'm fine, found a wifi hotspot so I can enjoy a little hockey. The passcode was 9NARNIA...kind of weird.

Honestly LOL:

Thank You Thank You Thank You...

I want to be at your local for the actual End O' Days Gala.

We can truly die laughing.

And Again, THANK YOU!

Warmest Regards,

t

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
NOTHING HAPPENED !!!!!

Oh dear, how sad...never mind.

Another one bits the dust!

I am a prophet as I said it wouldn't occur and it didn't. Please acknowledge my great supremeness please !!!

I will be recieving money and buying an island in the Caribbean for all my faithful to assemble and pay me tribute as I debunk all the prophets of our time... and to have a good time in a similar climate but away from Tsunami threat from Asia.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join