It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The Final Countdown
It's 3:15 PST countdown to mother earth shaking and spewing in orgasmic delight...
I've got my video camera and my theme music...
this is gonna be great...
although I still have 15 minutes left on my bet of God having a change of heart...

edit: I also went out and got a mask and flippers I thought it was an excellent suggestion for an addition to the BOB... plus I thought the neighbors would get a kick out of seeing me standing in the front yard in my skibbies and scuba gear with my video camera telling them the big one is coming...

edit on 22-4-2011 by wearewatchingyouman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Well....I don't understand the confirmed portion

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
"Fear is useless." It is the opposite of the way out of here. What emotion would we need to have to remove all fear of anything. Or in other words. What is truth?

There is nothing "good" about good Friday. He died on Wed and rose on Sat before the daybreak, the Sabbath. They rehearsed the passover for thousands of years and didn't recognize him. Least we can do is read a bit. Anyway if this event does happen, good. Why would we need to be saved? Are we in a good or bad situation?
edit on 22-4-2011 by Slin7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
reply to post by maestromason

Informative and cruel are not the same thing. Not even close. I've yet to see you defend those "who don't know any better", but I've seen you treat the OP with cruelty.

Let's be happy that a huge earthquake didn't happen rather than verbally abuse the person who warned us that it would.

How do you know how many people are lurking on this thread vs. contributing input? or their mental condition? Let us keep it true. You cannot know that. SO how would I know if a person is challenged here? Damn it I am an Engineer, not a mind reader. Here is the news for you, YOU CAN'T KNOW EITHER! Truth of the matter is criticism befalls everyone.

It would be unwise for* you to "think" that way. There are people in this world who do not hold discernment nor discretion.
edit on 22-4-2011 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone think we need to lighten up a little in here?

At the end of the day, those of us who DO know better and see nothing happen, will not be affected.

Those who DON'T know any better, surely, have seen enough posts by now to make an informed decision.

The OP probably already feels bad enough about what has transpired up to this point (EVEN IF he was being disingenuous) that has been made clear enough to him now too.

It's Miller time seriously, let all just give him a break huh? And dial our emotions back a little bit...

link   
Hello? Is anyone still out there? It's bad in my secret location. 4G reduced to 3G, barely able to watch HULU. 6 month supply of slim jims and scotch running low. Need assistance but can't give up location in fear of being overun by TPTB. Wife keeps texting me, asking where are her cats?

Need to know if US still a country? What of donuts? In the name of humanity, what of donuts?!?!

Too cloudy, solar charger not functioning....dots....appearing...after...words...

So.....cold.....

link   
this is one thing i just though of what abut 22 22 22 4/22 2011???earthquake.usgs.gov...

link   
reply to post by sith9157

I believe OP was referring to the stock market prediction he made. Which then confirmed that a mega-quake was imminent.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon
So....i haven't really been following uhm...

Is anyone dead yet? Any earthquake er...event as of yet?

Times running out!!

So i'll take that as a no?

Heh, i love responding to myself

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Oh my God PhantomFire, there's only two hours left!

Your just another useless sharlaton like all the rest of those misguided and mentally unstable prophets of doom. You suck people in with your apparent accuracy and then defend it when it's wrong with something that puts the blame elsewhere.

Your nothing. Just admit it. Wrong twice publically on your own posts.

I'm sure you'll come up with a nenw one like aliens are going to land in Texas in 2013 becuase God told you or something.

Lets get this straight. You DO NOT hear from God.... bu you do hear a voice !

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I'm living near the Portland, Oregon area...and still no shaking......anywhere in the NW.
It IS a beautiful day today and tommorow it's going to be even better. I'm looking forward to 70 degrees!

Our weatherman just gave us the FINAL WARNING......enjoy the weekend before it's too late.....because it's going to Rain...rain...and rain some more after tommorow.

Enjoy the sun while you can!!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Feltrick
Hello? Is anyone still out there? It's bad in my secret location. 4G reduced to 3G, barely able to watch HULU. 6 month supply of slim jims and scotch running low. Need assistance but can't give up location in fear of being overun by TPTB. Wife keeps texting me, asking where are her cats?

Need to know if US still a country? What of donuts? In the name of humanity, what of donuts?!?!

Too cloudy, solar charger not functioning....dots....appearing...after...words...

So.....cold.....

DAMMIT... I can't stop laughing ... you're making me cry ... it's starting to fog up my scuba mask....

oh no I can't see...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
It will happen after 7pm PST,

That's when my wife gets home, she always leaves a massive trail of death and destruction in her evil wake.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
When I was on the toilet this afternoon I felt a slight shimmy. I thought my powers of telekinesis were finally blossoming from years of meditation. But alas, that's all that happened today.

I hope your prediction doesn't come through at least until Monday because tomorrow I'm having awesome sex to celebrate The End Of The World because of global radiation poisoning from Fukushima.

One ELE at a time please.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Phantomfire707

wow..yup that just screams Earthquake, what would we do without you?

Again you didn't read the evidence that connects Good Friday to Earthquake. But I don't feel like doing the work for you, since it won't make a lick of difference to you.

Wikipedia entry:

Jesus agonizes on the cross for six hours. During his last 3 hours on the cross, from noon to 3 p.m., darkness falls over the whole land.[13] With a loud cry, Jesus gives up his spirit. There is an earthquake, tombs break open, and the curtain in the Temple is torn from top to bottom. The centurion on guard at the site of crucifixion declares, "Truly this was God's Son!" (Matthew 27:45-54)

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone
Doesn't anyone think we need to lighten up a little in here?

At the end of the day, those of us who DO know better and see nothing happen, will not be affected.

Those who DON'T know any better, surely, have seen enough posts by now to make an informed decision.

The OP probably already feels bad enough about what has transpired up to this point (EVEN IF he was being disingenuous) that has been made clear enough to him now too.

It's Miller time seriously, let all just give him a break huh? And dial our emotions back a little bit...

I like your thoughts here and I agree. But at some point it has to be acknowledged that this prediction did not come true. If people who have followed this thread want to point out that the OP prediction was wrong, I think they have every right to do so. However, after a while it inevitably becomes mean spirited and a kicking someone when they're down type thing. And that is unfortunate.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
well it is 22:08 utc earthquake.usgs.gov... as i type this so ???? it is a wait and see still. reminds me of watching a fuse burn, at the end will there be a boom or a fizzle? and we are what wanting to see a fizzle!!!! no offense but how in there right mind wants a EQ to happen? what time is it??? earthquake.usgs.gov...
edit on 22-4-2011 by bekod because: line edit

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet
[more
That maybe very important information you have brought up in here. Since all they are really worried about is ripping on the OP, you need to start a thread on this ASAP. With China making the moves they made this week and the FED having a press conference on Monday, you need to get this out.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Why is foolishness and fear mongering like this still allowed here? This thread should be in the hoax section, or removed. Every day we are seeing more and more of these threads here, and yet we still exist. The world is still here.
If the world ends, then whoever is left please give the OP an applause. Until then, shut down this nonsense.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Boognish

Yea, that....and also emotions always run high in such charged environments...personally I think reality checks from time to time need to be performed.

Sometimes people who write these threads deserve a LITTLE ribbing, as an incentive maybe to check either their semantics or their facts, which is wholly understandable. As well as those who voice their disdain with the PREMISE, I will agree completely.

But like you said, the mean-spirited part is typically when it becomes personal, and then (I would think most anyway) we should step back and re-think what we're all doing here.

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join