It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
It's 4:46 PM C.S.T. No quake. so I guess a quake could occur but more than likely not. I can understand wanting people to read what you want to say, but you need to be honest. Don't title your threads like some tabloid headline.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Driving my wife to work today we pulled behind a car with the Nevada License Plate # 666-USA

I didn't like that plate and couldn't believe that the DMV would release it but I've also seen 666-DVL in wisconsin.

Signs are signs, take them as you will.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

why would 666 be significant?

In May 2005, it was reported that scholars at Oxford University using advanced imaging techniques had been able to read previously illegible portions of a manuscript which stated 616 instead of the majority of texts which state 666.[11] The existence of manuscripts attesting to 616 had also been noted before this finding. Another early witness Codex Ephraemi Rescriptus (C) (a palimpsest) has it written in full: ἑξακόσιοι δέκα ἕξ, hexakosiai deka hex (lit. "six hundred and sixteen").[12] This, along with the translation of P115, has led some scholars to conclude that 616 is the original number of the beast.[13]

666 is about as relevant as 420. 616 is the new revised proper number of the beast.

but meh, pop culture doesn't let references die quickly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama

What facts? your using the stock market to predict a earthquake. that's like me using my toaster to predict the end of times...oh and as I said before if your so sure of your self take the bet..

You can't discern the relevance of a 14-year low of 666, and a record point drop of 777.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

666 is about as relevant as 420. 616 is the new revised proper number of the beast.

Go ask all your neighbours what 616 means. Probably none of them can tell you. Ask all your neighbours what 666 signifies, and they will tell you its the Devils Number. Stock Market Rally was launched off 666. Economic Collapse began with the 777 sign.

YOu don't see 616 in the horror movies. But plenty of horror movies include 666.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Israel's stock market closed at record highs today. Maybe it is not the US but an Allie.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You'll do much better if you become a financial analyst than an earthquake predictor, at least you'll get paid

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes, brilliant.

Now that I think about it, I just ate 6 potato chips 6 minutes and 6 seconds ago. Does this mean I am possessed? When I filled up my gas tank this morning, at 7am, I put 7 gallons in it and had 7 dollars left over. What does it mean??!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
Yes, brilliant.

Now that I think about it, I just ate 6 potato chips 6 minutes and 6 seconds ago. Does this mean I am possessed? When I filled up my gas tank this morning, at 7am, I put 7 gallons in it and had 7 dollars left over. What does it mean??!!

it means your a comedian

link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by JRage

Dont jump the gun yet he still has 6 hours to come up with a clever excuse on why he got the dates wrong and it's really going to happen on Easter or something...

If you really knew anything at all, about what the OP was predicting here ? You would know there can be no excuses on this one. OP knows there can be no excuses. Why don't you? Anyone who knows what's going on here knows this one is either Walk tall or learn to crawl.

I think the OP has guts. Bigtime.

link   

wow..yup that just screams Earthquake, what would we do without you?

link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Go ask all your neighbours what 616 means. Probably none of them can tell you. Ask all your neighbours what 666 signifies, and they will tell you its the Devils Number. Stock Market Rally was launched off 666. Economic Collapse began with the 777 sign.

Oh, so its popular opinion over what the "actual number of the beast" is...

I mean, if thats the case, then what your saying is that we create our own reality, no deity needed.

Pop culture also turned 13 into a unlucky number (when once it was a lucky number)..and black cats from a good omen to a bad omen...

things twist as time goes on

but the actual biblical number is 616...so, is this the end times by god, or has god accepted our wonky interpretation and goes by majority rule?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Oh crap this is my 666th post! it's just getting weirder and weirder maaaaannnnn

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Randy, you think it takes "big time" guts to make a prediction....on an internet forum....based on conspiracies?

link   

Originally posted by Alora

Originally posted by maestromason

Seriously uncalled for! You haven't been hurt by this prediction so why all the anger? It is not okay for you to talk to someone this way just because they made a prediction.

But the OP is hurting those who seriously do not know any better!

Oh please. Show me one person who was genuinely hurt by this prediction. The rude, nasty, and belittling comments are are absolutely uncalled for and are by no means justified.

Excuse me for being informative, but there are people who have "handicaps" who are easily influenced by media material such as this is. Now if someone like that gets worked to the point of suicide(God forbid) then don't say anything other than, you should have known better. It happens all the time!

link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

ok just how many sites say 616 is the mark of the beast man , or the number of man? search.yahoo.com... no lets see how many say 666 is search.yahoo.com... gee wiz this is just to much for me i will let some one else do the counting

still looking for the big one 3 and 5 do not count earthquake.usgs.gov...

link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by mad scientist

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok so the Dow Jones being at a certain level is somehow connected to Earthquakes?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your brother must have thought you were a serious nutjob when you broke down crying after telling him this. lol

But you didn't even read the relevant posts. You didn't believe from the start or too much effort for you.

He has a point you are a serious nutjob and your predictions are a complete joke. Surprise surprise today is just another normal day. Are you going to make up some more BS about something else happening now?

Seriously uncalled for! You haven't been hurt by this prediction so why all the anger? It is not okay for you to talk to someone this way just because they made a prediction.

But the OP is hurting those who seriously do not know any better!

People who don't know better? I'd say more like people who are open minded to the prediction.

And I don't think anyone is being hurt by this thread, except the OP who is being bashed unnecessarily. Like I have stated SEVERAL times in this thread, we can RESPECTFULLY disagree, or point out things that don't make sense, or ignor the the completely. Childish playground bully behavior is unwelcome and unnecessary.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
So....i haven't really been following uhm...

Is anyone dead yet? Any earthquake er...event as of yet?

Times running out!!

new topics

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join