It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium
[more

If you are so tired of 'these predictions" why do you keep reading them and commenting on them...lol

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

"Believe or go to hell" is a DISGRACEFUL theology, there is no love in it, at all. It is the very reason that so many are turned away from the way the truth the life and the reality, which is love. How dare you!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Thank you again for being bold enough to share your theory with the ones of us who are interested and open minded about this whole subject.

link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by lcbjr1979
You had to know that the longer the day went on without a mega quake that you would be ridiculed for it. If you cant handle the critics dont go out and make such a bold prediction.

Yes I knew. Am I not here facing the music?

You are but your new trick is to keep repeating that the Earthquake prediction was a "secondary" prediction, as if that really changes the insanity of your ideas.

It's not a "new trick" the Title of My first thread pertaining precisely to April 22nd was "Major Sign Reveals God will strike the Stock Markets in Apr." in this five month old thread: 2012forum.com...

link   

Originally posted by mathematic

No, from March 6, 2009 to April 22, 2011. The DOW went up 77.07% over this 777 day period. The screen shot is posted prior in this thread, and upon checking it myself, it is correct.

The Dow would had to have been at 7062.74 (give or take a few points) on March 6th for a total of 77.07% rise to reach 12506.

I hate to keep defending this anomaly, but the stocks paid dividends. The actual market growth stands correct, at 77.07%.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by warza

Come on, you know you are just doing this for attention. The economy is getting better, and that's a "sign" for you to start shaking and crying? People like you are pathetic and need to get a life beyond muddying the waters here at ATS.

The economy is NOT getting better. The price of gold and silver is getting higher and the price of gas is getting higher and the price of everything is getting higher and the job rate and housing securtities are getting lower, day by day. Don't believe Obama or the mainstream news.......they will ALWAYS tell you what you want to hear, true or not. What do you tink would happen in the states if they continually told us the economy was growing worse and worse. We would look like any other middle eastern country, marcing and fighting in the streets. We Americans are easily controlled by lies and always have been. He have a virtual bullet in our brains and living on life support and we are still believing the same old liars from generations past up until today and there is no sign of us changing that habit. I am sad to say, that we Americans who continue to believe these lies blindly like stupid sheep....deserve what is going to happen real soon. We have begged for it, We will get it, IT will not be what we thought it would be. You see at the finish line of any race, it doesn't matter who was right and who was wrong.......it only matters who wins and from the looks of it.....the NWO is WAY AHEAD of us and all they had to do was lie to a race of hopeful idiots who are still asleep wishing for the American Dream promised from a long line of aristocrats who know us better than ourselves. Look at America's economy 12 years ago and look at it today....better? Look at it 20 years ago...look at it today...better? Look at it 1 year ago...look at tit today....getting the picture yet? I never BE-LIE-ved in the American Dream. It never made any sense to me even as a child. I never could understand why people kept falling for obvious lies and nothing has changed......it's almost like a spell many are under...very strange indeed.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by steven704

That's ok.... I don't wish to pay my way out of anything.... and if it's there at the end, I will deal with it, just like I do anything else....

Of course evil exists, in the same vein that good exists, after all, cant have one without the other right? I just don't think PARANORMAL evil exists.

No boogey man...No God....

Please show me I am wrong and that my belief system should be abandoned....

Frankly though, I think our posts should be rooted out for being way off-topic here, but that's just me talkin...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Earlier this morning, I read about the first 15-20 pages of this thread.I also read the threads that you linked to.

I am not one who takes any prediction seriously, but I do take sincerity seriously. As far as I could tell, you were being sincere with your fears. There was something else that I found to be much more important than that. You repeatedly stated in several threads that you just may be wrong. That means alot.

I am only saddened by one thing, and it has nothing to do with the actual prediction. I am saddened by the overwhelming juvenile attitude and comments that have flooded into this thread. Seriously, you people are supposed to be mature adults but most of you are acting like teenagers. Have any of you gone back and read some of the childish conversations that have gone back and forth throughout this entire thread? You really should be ashamed of yourselves.

This was meant as a prediction and nothing more. So what if it doesn't come to pass. This is not in the Breaking News Forum. This is in the Predictions and Prophecies Forum. Phantom, you should not feel bad at all if nothing happens before this day is over. Do not be discouraged. You have proven yourself to be a more intelligent and mature person than most of the people who have posted in this thread. Their childish comments and remarks only make them look the fool, not you.

edit on 4/22/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

It's not a "new trick" the Title of My first thread pertaining precisely to April 22nd was "Major Sign Reveals God will strike the Stock Markets in Apr." in this five month old thread: 2012forum.com...

And how does that matter or change anything?

You still predicted a "mega-quake" today based on stock market numbers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I just noticed that the Dow Jones is currently at 12,506.

This can only mean one thing: there will be heavy rainstorms across Australia tomorrow.

(Hint: Dow Jones and Mother Earth are the SAME PEOPLE!)

edit on 4/22/2011 by Diplomat because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok so the Dow Jones being at a certain level is somehow connected to Earthquakes?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your brother must have thought you were a serious nutjob when you broke down crying after telling him this. lol

I like the avatar, did you do that? The mix of bush and obama. bushobama. I can predict the future events too. I predict i will be wrong in predicting anything. I do not think that anything will happen, but who knows. I can say a fact tho, we are constantly being lied to about something in our gov't. Just curious tho, i wonder what people would say here if something actually came true for once. hmmm.

link   
Maybe the OP got the date of the earth quake wrong?Maybe it's Easter that the "mega-quake" happens because that's the day Christ was resurrected,so it would be an affront to God..if you believe in God that is!

The number 25 has meaning if you know anything about numerology..Christ was born on the 25th!I won't get into that..but don't you find it weird that they changed Easter to the 25th?Maybe there's a reason behind it?

link   
reply to post by nicolet

I am afraid that my picture is going to get lost in all of the useless bickering..

Details are in my previous post. But dude this supports the idea of an economic collapse coming. Or potentially theoretically COULD support it if the data that stockcharts.com is providing is correct. And as of this very moment they have NOT said that it is not.

here is the daily one just for the record (so you can see the discrepancy in volume)

edit on 22-4-2011 by nicolet because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
So basically you broke down and cried over a theoretical mega-quake that would destroy the United States based on statistical numbers gleamed from the stock market only for nothing to happen which I predicted from the very beginning of first entering the prediction forum on the first day of signing up on ATS. Your fears may have been genuine but come on.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by nicolet

Yes, we know that economic collapse is likely on the way, but it has no direct connection to when earthquakes happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Well, I will venture to say the severity of your concern is passing.
There seems to be no quake coming.
How can I say this?
simple,. I am making a prediction..a forcast,.
this day will be no worse than yesterday..
And we dont have long for this to become fact..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Artorius
Im still waiting
...its is currently 4:18 down here in New Jersey and there is no sign of this mega quake you speak anywhere. How the hell does this make any sense
the stock market has NOTHING TO DO WITH EARTHQUAKES!!!

The prediction is really about the global economy collapsing. The earthquake is actually the secondary element of the prediction and the means.

You said it is a "Final Warning to the Great United States", I am well educated enough to know that something man-made like the stock market does not have any effect on the world's tectonic system. I have been in the stock market for quite some time and I cannot begin to entertain your "logic". With all due respect in regards to your beliefs, you are damaging people of malleable constitution with this fiasco.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
Maybe the OP got the date of the earth quake wrong?Maybe it's Easter that the "mega-quake" happens because that's the day Christ was resurrected,so it would be an affront to God..if you believe in God that is!

The number 25 has meaning if you know anything about numerology..Christ was born on the 25th!I won't get into that..but don't you find it weird that they changed Easter to the 25th?Maybe there's a reason behind it?

I will not be extending this to Easter. Nor do I encourage others to do so. All the pieces of the puzzle I have mentioned in past posts point to April 22nd and no other.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Although I think the OP believed he was correct, many people these days are under financial stress, because there are few good paying jobs to choose from or none at all. Governments are in the process of purging many jobs, like teachers, cops, firemen, city workers, social workers, etc.....

So people jumping on someone that makes a harmless prediction then starts making fun of him, ridiculing him, humiliating him only pushes them further into chaos and confusion.

Predictions are subjective for the most part, even in science they are based on theories, so relax and enjoy the weekend the Easter Bunny is coming, so I was told, but if he doesn't leave me what I want. I am going hunting next weekend, roasted Rabbit is on the menu.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The problem with stuff like this is that it is possible that our collective thoughts can actually "create" reality.

So although no large earthquake was meant to happen today, if enough people think about one happening it's possible we could cause it ourselves.

In other words, let's focus our attention on positive things rather than negative.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join