It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

SIGNS do not exist in the atheistic-world view.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Well, in all fairness, I'm an atheist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b86856c4be2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I am just going to say, if it happens it happens.
I see no need to bash people who try to put things together and predict things. At least SOMEONE is trying, it gets irritating when someone tries to do the right thing and the negativity comes in to bash the messenger.

So it didn't happen, but check this out.

I have been reading up alot on quantum physics and how our minds manifests the reality.
What if by warning people, our minds go into defensive mode and wishful thinking that makes our thoughts manifest into a certain reality because the bottom line is, people don't want these things to happen.

The human mind is still mysterious, our thoughts = energy and energy = matter.

So what if, the OP shifted our thoughts to this which prevented it from happening?

Just something to think about next time people come to bash someone who warns about a concern.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
now this is just odd earthquake.usgs.gov... down to 1083 now could it be count down????lets see what gold is doing wow flat lined www.kitco.com... that is a first. well if anyone cares finance.yahoo.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmarkai

Originally posted by NewAgeMan
I think they use HAARP to generate Earthquakes in other regions of the world so as to protect the US, or in other words, build up and release pressure at the other major fault lines and get those plates moving, so that California needn't fall into the sea, does that make any sense?

I think you may be onto something. What if all of these conspiracy stuff ACTUALLY WAS MEANT to protect people. If you know anything about the ancient mystery schools, all this apocalyptic jargon was pure allegory. Fanciful stories to explain the banal facts of realty to people without driving them insane.

HAARP could be used to induce an earthquake before it happened! Would you rather have 4 lower magnitude earthquakes that resulted in perhaps a few broken windows; or a mega-quake that leveled the city?! I think you're onto something NewAgeMan, but I don't think that the purported "Japanese HAARP attack" (scream and find tin foil hat) could affect the magnitude of a pacific plate move on the coast of California. I believe the plates are shifting inwards, into the Pacific.

That being said, California is supposedly set up and waiting for a big earthquake. I think if we see several lower magnitude earthquakes over the coming months (in the 4-5 range) with lots of HAARP activity in the area, then it's safe to say the HAARP guys are the good guys.

If they create quakes that kill others to protect the US, then they are not the good guys. I don't think the HAARPies are the good guys, that's not what my spidey senses tell me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

SIGNS do not exist in the atheistic-world view.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Well, in all fairness, I'm an atheist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b86856c4be2.jpg[/atsimg]

And so that's the sign you encounter, whereas we believers get a green light to proceed into eternity, even through the eternally unfolding present moment with faith as hope in better things as yet unseen..

link   
reply to post by grandmarkai

Yeeeeaaa I think I did hear something about that... I thought I felt a tremor earlier but realized it was the bass of one of the local kid's souped up car. Tomorrow is supposed to be cloudy with a scattered chance of doom so maybe Sunday?

link   
Write a book about this whole thing, OP. Maybe you could at least make money over a "prediction" that will end up embarrassing you on here.

link   
YOU KIDS JUST GOT TROLLED! ROFL OMG ROFL

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
I must state though.....If you have the b@lls to put yourself out here like that knowing your credibility will be shot to s#%! then more power to you! Atleast it is good for a laugh on a rainy day like this. I know my endorphin levels are through the roof!

Happy Good Friday to all ATS'ers(who believes anyway)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Wow-- some of you are being very mean to a person who was trying to help. Instead of saying thanks or gosh, I don't know, just walking away, you take the time to try and hurt the OP. Very classy. May the same thing be done to you one day.

link   

Originally posted by bekod
now this is just odd earthquake.usgs.gov... down to 1083 now could it be count down????lets see what gold is doing wow flat lined www.kitco.com... that is a first. well if anyone cares finance.yahoo.com...

Activity today is actually slower than it has been, the old quakes are dropping off faster than new ones are occurring. The view is of one week, so each hour, old quakes go bye-bye. That makes the number go down.

Also, this is an incredible thread. A new category of troll is emerging.

link   

Originally posted by bekod
i wonder if it is holding out for this big day www.shakeout.org... 4/28/ 2011 4x2=8 = two 6's or a 9 and 6 or two 9's 28=16=6 2011= 9=4=31=2011= 4x2(2x8), (8-2).... you get the jest right?

ummmm...no sorry i dont...all i see are numbers which in no way correlate to earth changes or even an earthquake...but yea thanks for that

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

And so that's the sign you encounter, whereas we believers get a green light to proceed into eternity, even through the eternally unfolding present moment with faith as hope in better things as yet unseen..

I'll take my chances. There are worse fates than NOTHING at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I have to admit, the irony the OP identified is intriguing. The number 7 is definitely a biblical number, and the 77.07% return on the Dow over a 777 day period is highly coincidental. How he even thought to find that, I'll never know.

The ties of this coincidence to seismic activity is a reach because the two events are unrelated. I appreciate the post, I'm not a bit concerned, but the OP doesn't need the hatred. I don't think he's fear mongering, he just pointed out an interesting anomaly.

For those of us that wake up tomorrow without notice of any occurrence, take it easy on the OP. For the millions of us that are dead tomorrow, rest in peace. For those who spent thousands of dollars last year on ammo, fuel, canned goods, and bottled water- have fun living another month or two on your supplies. And for me, just another day.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by RisenAngel77

I think that is very provocative and I tend to agree. It could also work the opposite. Thinking about it may make it happen!!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Yeah, so far nothing's happened. People are going on about their normal lives.

Nothing is going to happen.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathematic
the 77.07% return on the Dow over a 777 day period is highly coincidental.

The guy that revealed the Dow went up 77% was wrong. I double checked, then forgot to post the information, that it actually went up about 94%.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by alphabetaone

A tunnel of something cannot end with nothing. Sorry for going off topic, but it's important to point out that the nihilist POV regarding life and death is irrational and absurd. There is nothing that is not. The only fate worse than nothing is consciously aware oblivion, which is in effect the already established *belief* of atheists who seem to think that life can be swallowed up in death, what a way to live!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I'm going write a topic on how the world will end next week, reptillians will come and bite off our heads! with no real proof.....I'm sure the same 89 people and a few gullible children will believe me also...!
edit on 22-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianMentat

Just so everyone is clear, it appears you have misquoted me.
I believe you may have typed your reply in the wrong section.

Maybe its not too late to go back and edit that?

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join