It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora
Wow-- some of you are being very mean to a person who was trying to help. Instead of saying thanks or gosh, I don't know, just walking away, you take the time to try and hurt the OP. Very classy. May the same thing be done to you one day.

Alora, I agree, some are.

Some are being pragmatic, and some just like a good laugh.

I guess it's important to know which are which and adjust your reading of them accordingly.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I like it, and I'm happy. I will cease to exists just as I had before I came into being. There's nothing bad about that to me.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

SIGNS do not exist in the atheistic-world view.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

Well, in all fairness, I'm an atheist.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2b86856c4be2.jpg[/atsimg]

Sad.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Well I checked it too on Google finance, and it was right when I took a look.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ChristianMentat

Can't take a joke?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Here is my prediction. An earthquake will happen today.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathematic

Maybe it was how much the Dow went up in a year.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLogicalist
I'm going write a topic on how the world will end next week, reptillians will come and bite off our heads! with no real proof.....I'm sure the same 89 people and a few gullible children will believe me also...!
edit on 22-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by TheLogicalist because: (no reason given)

They'll use a laserbeam to sever us from our higher faculties by creating a resonant frequency response employing HAARP-like technology, to exert domination over the human race via our own reptillian brain, a part of the brain in us, which is but a kernel of their fully evolved reptillian brain-mind.

If you're going to create a thread on it, at least get your facts straight!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChristianMentat

Sad.

Is it sad? Really?

I've got:

Plenty of money.
No fear.
A great sense of humor.
Love the people I surround myself with.
The above love me.
Treat all equally and fairly.
Love the Earth.
Feed every stray animal I run into, even though it's illegal in these parts.
Am always happy.

So pray tell, which part is the sad? The fact that *I* believe that there is nothing at the end of life? I'm ok with it, why do you care?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLogicalist

Have been curiously following this thread. Wanted to add something.

I am very interested in the market. Have been following it for a long time. I am a member of www.stockcharts.com. I dabble in daytrading and am fascinated with technical analysis, etc... so I watch the market a lot.

So anyways as a member of stockcharts I get to see a bunch of things such as market volume by minute, 5 minute, 10 minute, 30 minute, 60 minute intervals. I noticed something very strange starting on April 13th. Volume has been insane. But for some reason this volume only shows on the short term charts (1 min, 5 min, 30 min, 60 min). It does not show on the daily, weekly or monthly.

All week I have been watching this and waiting for the data to adjust thinking maybe it is just a mistake or a data error. And as of today it hasn't - this discrepancy still exists.

To give you an example during the first hour of trading, on April 15th, stockcharts.com shows 6 BILLION shares traded (on the 60,30,15,10,5 &1 minute charts). For the second hour it shows 2 BILLION, the third hour it shows 1 BILLION, then 1, 1, 1, 3.5 BILLION. That totals about 15.5 BILLION if my math is correct for the day of April 15th. But stockcharts is showing daily volume (on the daily chart) for the entire day as only 850 MILLION.

This is either a very serious data error (which you would think they would have corrected by now or alerted their users of by now... or a very serious cover up of some kind. I have been trying to find a free site that allows you to see this data but have yet to find one. If it is a cover up it could mean that that volume indicates a huge drop in the very near future.

I am just providing you with this information. I am not trying to convince anybody of anything, just thought that it was at the very least curious with everything that is being talked about in this thread in particular. I know that my very first reaction to seeing this volume on the 13th was that something crazy is about to happen.. and that kind of volume continued all of the way into end of day yesterday.

edit on 22-4-2011 by nicolet because: fixing image

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning OP. I was not sure if your prophecy/prediction was real or not so I figured, better safe than sorry and I went out to Quiznos subs and got me a toasted sammich. It was Italian, but I had them hold the black olives. It's not that I am racist against black olives, I hate green olives as well and would probably not enjoy white olives if they had those either. Anyway I had it on that parmasean bread. They did not put any tomato on it citing cold weather in Florida for less tomato availability.

Anyway it was toasted and I had a Sobe Citrus Energy drink and a bag of Sun Chips to complete the combo.

Just wanted to say thank you for the heads up warning and that I had my last meal so I can go happily now and will not come back and haunt anyone as a ghost because I died while having a crap meal like leftover frozen chicken nuggets or something.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by mathematic

Maybe it was how much the Dow went up in a year.

No, from March 6, 2009 to April 22, 2011. The DOW went up 77.07% over this 777 day period. The screen shot is posted prior in this thread, and upon checking it myself, it is correct.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherBear

Unless there is no real >I< and everything is what it is, always was and will be in one form or another, then you'd be mistaken, founding your conviction based on nothing but the illusion of a separate self or an ego-self. Some day, old and dying, you will will remember this exchange, and then, as your friends and family gather around, you might become transparent to, and have an experience of that which is eternal which is also the same love that is who and what you REALLY are as a conscious being, and then from a whole different paradigm, and for totally different reasons, you will have no concern for death, and might even find the whole idea, which you once clung to as "scientific" as utterly absurd and therefore incredibly amuzing - that's my prediction..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
So.......has it -mega quake- happened yet ?......somebody please let me know when it does, alright, thank you in advance.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I've just got back to the thread, so please can you tell me what page you apologised on?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
the Jewish 'friday' is over - well at least the traditional daylight hours of the day before Sabbath...

so if nothing has yet happened to any other part of the world, then nothing is going to occur
this Christian 'Good Friday';
[ for those unaware, Jerusalem is the central place of Biblical prophecy, and the Jewish observance of the Lunar-Solar cycle governs the life of the faithful... so when the Sun sets in Jerusalem and the believers are home-bound... any prophetic events are set aside -->until the next 'day'... so, when its dark in Jerusalem there will be no judgements or Karma metted out...even to those people in the USA..]

...other than Syria had suspended Christian pilgrimages and religious tours associated with the Easter fortnight...toiday..at least thats what news blurbs on some of the music sites i've played today... ((
nowplaying.wfuv.org...
))

theres probably a sublime connection with the stock market run-up...that is a direct result of big banks etc who are 'all-in' with the current speculating with funds that the FED has allowed them to bet with - to bolster their balance sheets - this is all a man-made contrivance... i sure don't see how the Bible or Prophecy got intertwined in this... Goro Adachi is the master at weaving interplays of events into a very contorted web...to snare the easily BS'ed

the OP gets a nod & a star for the effort.
edit on 22-4-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-4-2011 by St Udio because: add the [bracketed info]

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by the_0bserver85

Your name has been placed on the mailing list, thank for stopping by Dow Geosciences Division.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

OP, I am sure you believe in what you are writing, and I am hoping you get the professional help and counseling you need. This is not an insult, but a very easy to make observation from someone involved in the mental health industry.

You are a danger to yourself at this time, and could easily become a danger to others.

And to those of you encouraging these delusions, shame on you.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i sure don't see how the Bible or Prophecy got intertwined in this...

Wait, that is the ONLY part you can't see how it got intertwined with this?

I sure find there to at LEAST be an argument as to why the Bible got involved in a cataclysmic prediction than the dynamic market and the indices that compose the Dow.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Agreed!

OP forget apologising to us.

Just get yourself some help.

Hope you sort yourself out

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join