It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

But the OP is hurting those who seriously do not know any better

Then you should petition the court that this forum is liable, instead of badgering the witness. You are out of order.

I suppose some members, are only members for the reason, of bashing other members. In other words people who bash other members for anything. Are detimental to ATS. Anyone detrimental to this site should be immediatly banned. IMO.
edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

link   

Originally posted by Alora

You haven't been hurt by this prediction so why all the anger? It is not okay for you to talk to someone this way just because they made a prediction.

Well, he MAY have been, we dont know:

link   
*Sigh*
You guys can choose to read and follow these threads. Don't bash OP if he's wrong.

link   

Originally posted by maestromason

But the OP is hurting those who seriously do not know any better!

This is how people learn to not fall for every sky is falling claim.
the ones that seriously don't know better, will use a bit of skepticism next time (tomorrow most likely) when someone claims the end is definately today..

Hey, at least he isn't like those 2012 snake oil salesmen whom are selling books and gear and more books and dvds and all that crap on the gullible years upon years before it was proven false..so, the intent is good, just the logic is flawed

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Its actually quite interesting. On one hand you have the yes people. On the other the no way people.

Whats Old Man Murphy to do? He has to put the boot to one side or the other......

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Why does this say confirmed?

The sky didnt fall today...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Exactly because YOU know your just trolling.

I predicted the stock market would end at a high point to the minute, 15,000 minutes in advance. It's obvious I take the 14-year low in the S&P500 being 666 as significant. No one has stated that the record point drop in the Dow of 777 didn't happen. Nor has it been disproven that there are 777 days between the 666 sign and Good Friday. My prediction is based on facts. Earth Day/Good Friday/ Alaska Quake most powerful quake in US history on Good Friday/end of the 777 day period/etc.

How you can accuse me of being a troll, considering these facts, I do not know.

The singificance of 777: www.urbandictionary.com...
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

Originally posted by Alora

Seriously uncalled for! You haven't been hurt by this prediction so why all the anger? It is not okay for you to talk to someone this way just because they made a prediction.

But the OP is hurting those who seriously do not know any better!

Oh please. Show me one person who was genuinely hurt by this prediction. The rude, nasty, and belittling comments are are absolutely uncalled for and are by no means justified.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hi America! This is the UK calling....are you folks still there? Is everything ok there (as in nobody-swallowed-up-by-the-earth-ok)?

If you are then that's good, we're just checking

Peace xx

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Saturn you can damn well feel good about your statement. At least you weren't waiting in the slap happy line.

link   

well hope i dont regret this! it looks like your wrong it's six pm and no great quake

link   

What facts? your using the stock market to predict a earthquake. that's like me using my toaster to predict the end of times...oh and as I said before if your so sure of your self take the bet..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Well, nice bright, sunny, slightly windy day up here in Canada on the west coast. No earth movements, still have my money in my bank, minus the 10 bucks for beer, but hey, Not getting shaken outta the roost yet!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by JRage

Dont jump the gun yet he still has 6 hours to come up with a clever excuse on why he got the dates wrong and it's really going to happen on Easter or something...

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join