It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

You are but your new trick is to keep repeating that the Earthquake prediction was a "secondary" prediction, as if that really changes the insanity of your ideas.
reply to post by Diplomat

Why are you riding OP like you are ? I've heard other far whackier predictions. it surely was recognized by OP as a weak spot in his story ( the phone call ) but he put it there any way. I think the fact that you even say anything about that is detrimental to how people view yourself in this thread. Stop being obsessive. I understand what the OP used to make the connection. If you don't, maybe you could use a little more volume upstairs. Broaden those horizons a tad. Not now, but right now.

The problem with stuff like this is that it is possible that our collective thoughts can actually "create" reality

Do you have any proof of this ?
edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The problem with stuff like this is that it is possible that our collective thoughts can actually "create" reality.

Here's the answer for you Phantom, the next time you want to predict something.

Next time, instead title it : If we all think REALLY hard, we can prevent what my numbers have shown me is likely on (date)

*sigh*

Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit smokin....
edit on 22-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by randyvs

I said it's "possible."

Anything is possible as far as I'm concerned, including our thoughts collectively creating/changing reality.

It's even "possible" that there is a correlation between the stock market and earthquakes, it's just extremely unlikely.

link   

Originally posted by maestromason

You said it is a "Final Warning to the Great United States", I am well educated enough to know that something man-made like the stock market does not have any effect on the world's tectonic system. I have been in the stock market for quite some time and I cannot begin to entertain your "logic". With all due respect in regards to your beliefs, you are damaging people of malleable constitution with this fiasco.

Where did I state that the stock market will cause an earthquake? Tell me my logic properly if you have read my posts carefully.

link   

Originally posted by nastalgik
So basically you broke down and cried over a theoretical mega-quake that would destroy the United States based on statistical numbers gleamed from the stock market only for nothing to happen which I predicted from the very beginning of first entering the prediction forum on the first day of signing up on ATS. Your fears may have been genuine but come on.

My thoughts pretty much.

People like to pass the time...we do this to entertain ourselves...seems some people stare into the bottom of their tea cup for too long.

Take a walk outside, enjoy the day, breathe in the air and think to yourself "Damn I am such self centered egotistical maniac, there is someone in a far worse situation than me out there".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Last sign confirmed eh?
How do you take yourself seriously?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

I said it's "possible."

Anything is possible as far as I'm concerned, including our thoughts collectively creating/changing reality.

It's even "possible" that there is a correlation between the stock market and earthquakes, it's just extremely unlikely.

It's not about correlation between the stock market and earthquakes its about signs from God or to others signs from the TPTB.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

You are but your new trick is to keep repeating that the Earthquake prediction was a "secondary" prediction, as if that really changes the insanity of your ideas.

Why are riding OP like you are ? I've heard other far whackier predictions. it surely was recognized by OP as a weak spot in his story ( the phone call ) but he put it there any way. I think the fact that you even say anything about that is detrimental how people view yourself in this thread. Stop being obsessive. I understand what the OP used to make the connection. If you don't, maybe you could use a little more volume upstairs. Broaden those horizons a tad. Not now, but right now.

The problem with stuff like this is that it is possible that our collective thoughts can actually "create" reality

Do you have any proof of this ?

Well I have read laboratory journals about experiments taken place under controlled laboratory conditions that thought does carry momentum in very minuscule detectable amounts. It has been scientifically proven, but I guess that is neither here nor there.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Isn't this the "Predictions and Prophecies" forum? Havering a heightened sense of awareness, being in tune with synchronicity, noticing odd patterns, having unexplainable premonitions, etc. is all part of the game. If there were scientific methods involved, it would be in another forum, wouldn't it? If you're mocking the OP, you're really just mocking the over all concept here. I don't see the point of that. If you don't believe in this stuff, this probably isn't the forum for you.

Phantomfire707, I find your numbers very interesting. I believe that there is significance in numbers and patterns, but I believe they were of significance before the Bible. Obviously, interpreting the appearance of the numbers and patterns is not anywhere close to being an exact science. Even if I don't exactly agree with the interpretation, I appreciate people sharing their observations, and these are very interesting observations. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

reply to post by randyvs

I said it's "possible."

I concur.
Just think if OP nails this? That's the trouble w/ prediction by clue. just when you think you have the patern down . They can change it at any time to lose you again. I don't think it's really over just yet but it's looking bad.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
This is the key right here, enjoy life, yes prepare a bit for emergencies, but stop living life in the past and in the future to much or the present moment will pass you right by.

My prediction is your present actions "in the now" will determine what your future holds.

So do the best you can, and if the big one comes, then you will have lived your life to the fullest while staying focused in the moment, with whomever or whatever.

On that note, I am going out for a walk, then over to see the people that I love an care about and just enjoy their company.

Peace out,

RT

Originally posted by old_god

Take a walk outside, enjoy the day, breathe in the air and think to yourself "Damn I am such self centered egotistical maniac, there is someone in a far worse situation than me out there".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

You could go first by changing your avatar which is negative. Thanks.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Im I normal for being highly doubtful about this? (3:55 PM on my country and still nothing)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by maestromason

You said it is a "Final Warning to the Great United States", I am well educated enough to know that something man-made like the stock market does not have any effect on the world's tectonic system. I have been in the stock market for quite some time and I cannot begin to entertain your "logic". With all due respect in regards to your beliefs, you are damaging people of malleable constitution with this fiasco.

Where did I state that the stock market will cause an earthquake? Tell me my logic properly if you have read my posts carefully.

There is something called...inference

Hey OP, you started this roast I didn't. Now that the fire is good and hot might as well finish cooking, and please be kind to the other ATS'ers by properly disposing your trash, burn it!
edit on 22-4-2011 by maestromason because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

I don't think my avatar is negative at all, it perfectly symbolizes the concept of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Oh NOW you went ahead and did it!!!!

Get ready for the First Amendment police to rush in...... I'm patiently waiting

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelmass
Im I normal for being highly doubtful about this? (3:55 PM on my country and still nothing)

Is this a trick question? Trying to entrap all who see the possibilities with the OPs hypothesis with a label of abnormal? huh huh huh ? Is it now ?

diplomat

I don't think my avatar is negative at all, it perfectly symbolizes the concept of "meet the new boss, same as the old boss."

It isn't. I don't even see avatars as positive or negative. New age man sometimes I don't even get you?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Thread Title: "Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left."

Thread time stamp:

posted on 21-4-2011 @ 05:34 PM

My reply time stamp:

posted on 22-4-2011 @ 04:05 PM

Originally posted by Phantomfire707
My hands are still shaking with nervousness. The last Sign is confirmed.

When I told my brother 80 minutes ago, I broke down and cried like a baby before managing to regain my composure and tell him. I could not believe that I did that.

The "last warning sign" I posted on ATS has come true today. The odds of me getting that prediction correct were significant. The "last sign" pertains to the big prediction of a mega-huge earthquake in the United States tomorrow on Good Friday.

What is all the fuss about?

Was something going to happen today?

edit on 22-4-2011 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Mocking someone who obviously believes this isn't really the most productive thing you can do.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
4:15p CST and all is well - no Doom and Gloom today

*sigh* tomorrow's a new day - maybe it all falls apart tomorrow....dammit...got all excited for nothing.

Oh well ~ Moving on, nothing to see here.....

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join