It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 43
<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

if it is any comfort to you www.stockpursuit.com... from the link

Financial Turmoil: The Panic of 1907
The banking panic of 1907 brought a crisis to the financial heart of the U.S. The stock market saw a thirty-seven percent fall in price.1 The decline was short lived. In late 1907 the stock market began to rise year over year and by the fall of 1909 had made back the losses.2 There have been different interpretations of the causes and impact over the one hundred years following the crisis. Its effects had significant consequences not only then but as government sought to prevent similar future problems.
before that in 1906 www.eas.slu.edu... from the link

On April 18, 1906, shortly after 5:00 a.m., a great earthquake struck San Francisco and a long narrow band of towns, villages, and countryside to the north-northwest and south-southeast. Many buildings were wrecked; hundreds of people were killed; electric power lines and gas mains were broken. Fires broke out and burned wildly for days, utterly out of control because of severed water mains.
and now for the 21century www.haarp.alaska.edu... and what is it doing? nothing!!!! www.haarp.alaska.edu... and just to stay current earthquake.usgs.gov...

edit on 22-4-2011 by bekod because: added info. and word edit. added link

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Well i hope everyone is having a wonderful April 22nd as I am, it's about 5:12pm here now, what a wonderful, worry free, non-climactic day!!

omg and this Spring weather!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LostMyPassword
Mocking someone who obviously believes this isn't really the most productive thing you can do.

but it passes the time on a rainy day such as today.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What a complete load of BS and an amazingly boring thread. The OP needs to take his/her medication. I've never read so much drivel and made up odds for things happening. This is a joke.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by Diplomat
Ok so the Dow Jones being at a certain level is somehow connected to Earthquakes?

This is the dumbest thing I've ever read.

Your brother must have thought you were a serious nutjob when you broke down crying after telling him this. lol

But you didn't even read the relevant posts. You didn't believe from the start or too much effort for you.

He has a point you are a serious nutjob and your predictions are a complete joke. Surprise surprise today is just another normal day. Are you going to make up some more BS about something else happening now?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by porschedrifter
Well i hope everyone is having a wonderful April 22nd as I am, it's about 5:12pm here now, what a wonderful, worry free, non-climactic day!!

omg and this Spring weather!

Didn't you read my prediction for Jersey ?
You shoud've known.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Hello I live in the USA and can confirm that today I felt many noticeable earthquakes, I AM REALLY WORRIED PLEASE HELP I HAVE STOCKED UP FOOD BUT ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOR 3 DAYS AND THE GOVERNMENT CAN NOT BE CONTACTED THROUGH TELEPHONE

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
as a side note i have never ever seen gold do this www.kitco.com... flat lined!!!!!!! any one want to play the numbers game? www.nasdaq.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by mad scientist

Ok so the Dow Jones being at a certain level is somehow connected to Earthquakes?

Your brother must have thought you were a serious nutjob when you broke down crying after telling him this. lol

But you didn't even read the relevant posts. You didn't believe from the start or too much effort for you.

He has a point you are a serious nutjob and your predictions are a complete joke. Surprise surprise today is just another normal day. Are you going to make up some more BS about something else happening now?

name calling. How novel.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Hello from Australia OP.

Since im a day ahead of you - i'd just like to let you know, you can relax for the rest of the day.

You dont have an earthquake, the world doesnt end, etc etc

Expect it to be a bit chilly and overcast later in the day

If the world ends as well i'll promice to give you guys a call, at least that way you'll have 24hrs to prepare

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Forgive me if I sound silly but can prediction threads be bannished to the hoax section.?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCrindleton
Hello I live in the USA and can confirm that today I felt many noticeable earthquakes, I AM REALLY WORRIED PLEASE HELP I HAVE STOCKED UP FOOD BUT ONLY HAVE ENOUGH FOR 3 DAYS AND THE GOVERNMENT CAN NOT BE CONTACTED THROUGH TELEPHONE

How many of them were 7.0 or more. ? Don't say all of 'em cause I'll know you're ly'in.

OP wins any way.

- i'd just like to let you know, you can relax for the rest of the day.

Take the rest of the day off with pay.

edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

enigma

Forgive me if I sound silly but can prediction threads be bannished to the hoax section.?

neg.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MrCrindleton

this is normal it shall pass, if you see a split in the ground then you are on a fault, be rest assured it is not your fault, as for the GOV that to is normal. 3 days worth of food is what any one has.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad
reply to post by burning_need

Well, it's 10:15 AM here in Indiana myself the wife and children are all in the back yard camping. We have our bible, freeze dried food, flares, battery operated radio, a rifle, shot gun, pistol, 2500 rounds of ammo, 40 gallons of water, spf 40,000 sun block, guard dog, gas masks, iodine pills, scuba gear, raft, flippers and the sound track to the Sound Of Music. I think we are ready but did I leave anything out ? ( I would hate to look like a fool ).

To us Europeans, you Americans are truly fascinating to us. Fascinating yes indeed. A totally different way of life.

He was obviously being sarcastic. And dont act like for even a second that these types of people do not reside in Europe. The only thing I notice about Europeans is how they always try to project they are better then others in some way shape or form.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Seriously uncalled for! You haven't been hurt by this prediction so why all the anger? It is not okay for you to talk to someone this way just because they made a prediction.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Alora

Ah but he can if he wants, after all he has a right too, if you dont like ones way of speaking just ignore it

oh and OP I still wanna see you make a new account with the words disturbed or insane in it..if your prediction is wrong.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alora

Seriously uncalled for! You haven't been hurt by this prediction so why all the anger? It is not okay for you to talk to someone this way just because they made a prediction.

But the OP is hurting those who seriously do not know any better!

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
There are only three possibilities here.

1. The OP is a genuine mystic, and the earthquakes are sure to come before the end of the night.

2. The OP is delusional, and should probably seek professional attention. In this case, I feel terrible for the family members. I can only imagine the hysterical phonecall full of tears and "shaking hands".

3. The OP is deliberately manufacturing such rubbish for attention, and has succeeded...although on a rather pathetic level (Internet forum).

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I was starting to get worried... few weeks on ats without any predictions... Of course nothing will happen as always.

top topics

<< 40  41  42    44  45  46 >>

join