It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I posted the same offer in the other thread, so if to be expunged here, must be expunged at the other thread.
edit on 22-4-2011 by Phantomfire707 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
so um....nothing happened. Next prediction?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

Hey OP, don't do that. You're going to end up shelling out money to people who have nothing com'in. And insulted you on top of it. You can't be serious. Send the money to me. I'll invest it for you, send the money you send me back w/ interest. And then I'll pay em.

edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
My dang popcorn got cold ,,,

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Who CARES if a mod is against it!

YOU should be against it......since when does spending time on a FREE ENTERTAINMENT web site supposed to translate to extortion?

You really need to think about what you're doing.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

Hey OP, don't do that. You're going to end up shelling out moneyn to people who have nothing com'in. And insulted you on top of it. You can't be serious. Send the money to me. I'll invest it for you, send the money you send me back w/ interest. And then pay I'll pay em.

I said naysayers need not apply. The offer is only open to the believers.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Who CARES if a mod is against it!

YOU should be against it......since when does spending time on a FREE ENTERTAINMENT web site supposed to translate to extortion?

You really need to think about what you're doing.

One guy stayed up all night on my account. I am not against making the offer to such people as him/her.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Phantom, seriously what is wrong with you, IM CONCERNED about you, not them and not ATS.... ugh.....ya know what, fine ....

You want to be stupid, please carry on.....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Umh...isn't there like 5 hours to go still?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

you should delete your posts that make a connection between my offer and the other.

link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

Originally posted by randyvs

Hey OP, don't do that. You're going to end up shelling out moneyn to people who have nothing com'in. And insulted you on top of it. You can't be serious. Send the money to me. I'll invest it for you, send the money you send me back w/ interest. And then pay I'll pay em.

I said naysayers need not apply. The offer is only open to the believers.

Oh! ok I get it. Very nice thinking indeed. Play on that greedy bone. That's pretty sharp OP.

I hope you know I was kidding . In absolute.
edit on 22-4-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

link   
My next prediction is that a zip locked polyethylene containment vessel with approximately 6.0221415×10-*23 moles(1LB) of G12 cannabis sativa will open and be oxidized in a copper and zinc alloy combustion chamber all weekend long.

I have to go now, for I cannot type and bring this prediction to fruition simultaneously, stay safe everyone!

*Hey! I AM WINNING!

edit on 22-4-2011 by maestromason because: *feeling mighty Easterly like the high altitude wind stream over the Midwest Great Lakes region. %)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Your ability to stand up, take responsibility and admit an error is worth way more than any money you could(but shouldn't) pay out to those that would even consider such a selfish action.

Regards,

t

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Well, Im still a believer in you and I dont want your money. Id like for you to go back and see if there was anything you might have missed and PM me.

Oh and by the way, I had my doubts about today only because they pushed us back a week to begin mowing and we dont start till next week. You know what I mean by this. Hang in there my friend...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

you should delete your posts that make a connection between my offer and the other.

Absolutely not.... other people CAN misconstrue things, and they will ... and I will absolutely go on record saying I disapprove and why I do....

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Am I missing something here?...The day isn't it even over yet...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
Am I missing something here?...The day isn't it even over yet...

It still might happen. But this thread has worn me down.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
No one take op money. That would be a disgrace and we all know it.

Phantom. You can feel something more.. As can most of us. Why are we here, questioning everything? I believe when you can access it, or at least sense it, you are messed with. You see patterns but some suggestions are a ruse to toss you off. Because you see a rook or pawn doesn't mean you understand the game or can see the board. One of the worst tricks they or it uses, is to get you to jump at suggestion and then make a fool of you. It wants to shut you up, and make everyone think you a fool. And for you to be silenced in guilt. Feel no shame. Zero. Your being able to know there is something more, something happening is a gift, we all here share. Jump at their fear no more. Start at the beginning of your thought. Are their numerical signs in the market place for what is happening is with the earth? Take this lesson in humiliation and silence from your enemy to mean, that you will look more in spite and react in fear no more.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
So uh, is this 49 pages on yet another prediction that didn't come true? What's new? Still a few hours left.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by BoyOfOceanus
The prophecies I "trust" are the ones that are non specific logical number-following ones; I believe that The yellowstone is over-due for an eruption thats ash-clouds will cover the majority of the states once the wind gets ahold of it. I believe it because scientist can go through the dirt and can take scientific samples of each "layer" and see what it is comprised of on a molecular lvl, and they've found around yellow stone that every so often there is a layer of what is volcanic material from past eruptions, and we happen to be 40,000 years overdue for one. The layers show that it happens every 600,000 years and it been 64 hundred thousand years since the last one......

Thats not prophecy
thats pattern recognition and statistical probability

..... snip thanks for providing nothing more than literal definition of the word Prophecy, my bad, i'll rephrase it the "prophecies" I trust or rather, I believe in pattern and statistical probability.... You happy you contributed to the actual topic?

Rude and abrasive behavior is unwanted on ATS. We’re very clear about this:
Mod Note - Please Review - We expect Civility and Decorum
edit on 23/4/2011 by Sauron because: snipped derogatory comment

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join