It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Final Warning to the Great United States. Last Sign CONFIRMED. 1-day left.

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
So you guys bash this guy for a warning when the OP himself stated if he was wrong then good? Kind of a sad state when people claim he wasted your time. You didnt have to read and keep reading his post you could have moved on.

He only warned because a few of his predictions were correct........

If every one on ATS posted this type of useless crap, then this would be a very poor forum. It's hilarious watching all the nutjobs take this seriously.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by RideTheLightning89
You foolish Americans are so arrogant and stupid; I'm starting to think that this world needs to be wiped out so we can experience a cleansing. Sheesh!

We're not all arrogant & stupid, but the thing is, that the arrogant, stupid ones are mostly loudmouthed, too. It seems that they want everybody possible to know about their "condition", so the rest of the world thinks we are all like them.

Personally, I would rather have a warning of something that might happen, but doesn't, than not have a warning of something that does happen. I appreciated it & got some things done that I've been planning to do for a long time, but kept putting off. If there is an earthquake next week or next month, or even next year that shakes this house, I'll be more prepared, & for that, I thank the OP.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow, this nutjob got 52 pages of respnses? ATS is becoming GLP fast. I live in the Northern part of the New Madrid and.......wait,I think I just felt a rumble..............nope, just a semi-truck driving down the street. Whew! Thought it was the "big one".

link   

Originally posted by took red pill

Personally, I would rather have a warning of something that might happen, but doesn't, than not have a warning of something that does happen.

Until, of course, you become desensitized from all of those "non-happenings" that you start to ignore anything that might be accurate, right?

link   
reply to post by Feltrick

Need money to buy new cats for the wife and restock Glenfiddich supply. I no longer desire slim jims....what has become of me?!?

Now *I* need money for a new keyboard, which was destroyed from spray when I read that!

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I am sorry and deeply apologize to every single person on this thread.

I had a set of beliefs and it looks like they were wrong.

I am especially sorry to any of you that took the time to understand my reasoning and were fair with me in your comments.

I hope God Blesses every one of you.

I will need to make adjustments to my priorities from now on.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

My next prediction is that a zip locked polyethylene containment vessel with approximately 6.0221415×10-*23 moles(1LB) of G12 cannabis sativa will open and be oxidized in a copper and zinc alloy combustion chamber all weekend long.

Avogadro says he believes you, and wishes you luck.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantomfire707

I am especially sorry to any of you that took the time to understand my reasoning and were fair with me in your comments.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

No problem, forget about it. It's all over (mostly).... let's all move on to the next cataclysm

P.S. btw, dont worry, we dont think less of you....it happens
edit on 22-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

This is much better.....star and flag up for ya.....Gotta know when to stop and snap out is a true virtue of a grown-up

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
oops
edit on 22-4-2011 by burning_need because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

Originally posted by RideTheLightning89
You want to know what I think?

In some ways, I wish you would have given us the opportunity to answer this part first.

....and there would be the arrogance right there.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by RideTheLightning89

Thats not arrogance..... arrogance, is asking a question and not waiting for an answer, isnt it?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Thats not arrogance..... arrogance, is asking a question and not waiting for an answer, isnt it?

Forgive me, please. Next time I will waste all of your time and post two distinct messages: one with "you wanna know what i think?" folowed by a pause while you recuperate and respond back, and then my second message with my story. Nobody forced your eyes to follow along and read my rant. But obviously you did on your own.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Forgive me, please. Next time I will waste all of your time and post two distinct messages: one with "you wanna know what i think?" folowed by a pause while you recuperate and respond back, and then my second message with my story. Nobody forced your eyes to follow along and read my rant. But obviously you did on your own.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Is that true?

You sure I dont have a TTS system doing it for me? I'm pretty sure I might.

But, it's ok, you can waste my time, next time... I don't mind.
edit on 22-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by mad scientist

Did you take a second to look at the forum it is posted in? That tells you why it can and will and is allowed to be posted here. Dont read this board if you do not like predictions. its people like you who come into forum topics you clearly do not like and bash the posters.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

Every experience serves a purpose if you let it.

Don't be afraid of being wrong or making a mistake... be afraid of never trying to be true to yourself.

Thank you for your passion... and your strength. Enjoy the ride!

Namaste.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantomfire707

I live on the Pacific coast and the day still has five hours left . . . lets give it til then before we cast judgment maybe . . . at least that is what I consider the 22nd, you know, all day . . . a twenty-four hour period. Maybe something will happen, maybe it won't . . .

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by burning_need
reply to post by randyvs

I have grown a few myself so I know that being 12 is rough, but really TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL POSTS before reolying. If you had you would have seen that my post is only part of an ongoing JOKE. Wow hard to believe how many minors are let on here!!

Are you going to watch over this thread and make sure everyone reads all your previous posts ? So they understand your offbeat joke ? Come on. That's the only reason I made the crack in the first place. So let it go stud.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,
Brian..

Don't worry about it, really. You made a prediction based off of information you had that seemed to point at a specific conclusion. You brought this information to the public of this forum so they may be able to draw their own conclusions, and possibly be warned.

But no one should forget that this was a prediction. Give the guy a break. No one made you read this thread, and the constant bashing is rather sickening. If anything, it isn't Phantom/Brian who should be ashamed or sorry, but certain other individuals, because while he expressed his concerns and showed what he thought to be correlations they were offensive.

He made a prediction and was wrong. Get past it, he did you no harm.

new topics

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join