It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

Hitler and the Nazi elite were not Christians. However they were lapsed Catholics. If you read "Hitler's Table Talk", you'll find what the plan was to eradicate Christianity in the Third Reich and occupied Europe. The Nazis' hated Christianity because it was (obviously) started by the Jew Jesus and spread by his Jewish disciples. They believed it to be a religion of the weak and helpless with its emphasis on turning cheeks and loving your enemies. Hitler tolerated the churches only so far as they served his purpose, especially the antisemitism preached by the Roman Catholic Church. Please do more research before making a statement like that. In your context one could state Stalin was a Christian because he attended seminary in his youth.

edit on 21-4-2011 by Grimalkin because: grammer

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GWYNPLAINE

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder
reply to post by Grimalkin

Poor form blaming this guy for the murders of the UN people!

People say and do things all the time that other people don't like, doesn't mean it excuses you from murdering in cold blood.

Very poor form

That's not what was posted. Read carefully before you jump on someone.

I'm new to ATS and I'm shocked at what is being written in these forums. I'm finding out there's a whole lot of hateful people out there in cyberland. Does anybody think anymore or just react with resentment and anger at anything that may go against their opinions?

Look, this pastor is a hate monger in the first degree. From what I'm seeing on ATS are a lot of little hate mongers who may some day mature into something like the dude whose the subject of this forum.

"YOU'LL BECOME WHAT YOU HATE THE MOST"--Gwynplaine

How about YOU read it because that is exactly what was posted!

Terry Jones didn't cause the murders of the UN people, the murderers who killed the UN people caused the murders.

If I say I don't like vegetables and stomped them into the ground with my foot and then some people in Italy went and killed a family selling vegetables at the local market, am I the cause of this murder?

I think not!

That's not what was posted. Read carefully before you jump on someone.

edit on 21-4-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I still find it funny that these animals confirm what he accuses them of....
Wonder who's gonna die this time because they are mad at someone speaking the truth about their form of government "religion"?
The apologists on this site are at least comedic relief, blame everyone but the animals commiting the violence, yup, makes perfect sense in this pc world.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed

The apologists on this site are at least comedic relief, blame everyone but the animals commiting the violence, yup, makes perfect sense in this pc world.

Even THIS is an impossible statement to fully comprehend.....which apologists???

The Leftist apologists?
The Rightist apologists?
The Muslim apologists?
The Zion Apologists?
The Terry Jones apologists?
The 9/11 apologists?
The Illuminati apologists?
The NWO apologists?
The Christian apologists?

BTW, if any solace can be gained from this, I'm truly sorry for all the apologists.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The bit about Hitler and the Germans hating Christianity is plain wrong.
70 million christions killed each other in ww 2.

Hitlers enemy stalin
that was the athiest system

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter. It points me to the man who once in loneliness, surrounded only by a few followers, recognized these Jews for what they were and summoned men to fight against them and who, God's truth! was greatest not as a sufferer but as a fighter. In boundless love as a Christian and as a man I read through the passage which tells us how the Lord at last rose in His might and seized the scourge to drive out of the Temple the brood of vipers and adders. How terrific was His fight for the world against the Jewish poison. To-day, after two thousand years, with deepest emotion I recognize more profoundly than ever before in the fact that it was for this that He had to shed His blood upon the Cross. As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people.... When I go out in the morning and see these men standing in their queues and look into their pinched faces, then I believe I would be no Christian, but a very devil if I felt no pity for them, if I did not, as did our Lord two thousand years ago, turn against those by whom to-day this poor people is plundered and exploited.
-Adolf Hitler, in his speech in Munich on 12 April 1922

www.nobeliefs.com...

Ps
will you quit it with the apologist apology geeez...
sorry...

the pastors publisher and backer is a Zionist of the most worst stripe

edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: quote and link

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by michaelknives52

This is not correct. Many Protestant churches observe Good Friday. I am Lutheran and the 3 churches I have attended throughout my life all observe this day. It is one of the most important days in the year; the whole point of the New Testament was Jesus dying for our sins.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I did a double-take when I read your post. The first time we have agreed, but it's on a very important issue.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

i gave the dude a free pass when it came to the koran burning like i give a free pass to the flag burners.

but the guy is escalatiing for stupid actions which will not turn out for the good.

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AmericanDaughter

Praise the lord and pass the ammunition...

were those killings done in the name of the lord....?
every one of them has been.
every death in those wars conflicts and genocides
has been a rightous murder

perhaps you might look up the "Crusades"

I'll also thro in residential schools where the churches in Canada took tax dollars to commit
one of the 5 worst genocides ever.
in the name of our lord too
Our Prime Minister apologized for it a couple of years ago

there was a catholic reform school in my home town..
all the boys got massive settlements...

Obviously I am pointing out unchristian behavior masqurading as christian behavior
judge not sayeth the lord...lest ye be judged
Jebus spoke aramaic
I'll bet he still does.

PS
Jesus set the example of attacking the bankers in the temple
the same type of Zioinst banker who created Israel
this Jones is a zionist
Zionism is equated with Luciferianism by many astute ( christian ) pundits...
that would make him a luciferian christian

edit on 21-4-2011 by Danbones because: PS

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

I would mind, but the Muslims would have the right to do it. Are we talking about rights or what we prefer?

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I apologise if this has been previously posted, a search has yielded no results.
This is insanity. However there is a larger issue here than the pastor himself. If this protest were to turn violents and shoots were to be fired, bye-bye the secound amendment and hello gun restrictions.
You must ask yourself, what is the necessity to bring guns to a protest, other than provoke and scare those who you are aiming your racist bigotory towards.
This will only be playing into the cards of TPTB who want to restrict your ability to obtain firearms legally.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Don't be such a big girls blouse.
Are you even an american?
Bye-bye 2nd Amendment? I don't think so. The last time they tried that in the US turned out pretty bad for the aggressor's

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Live feed of trial

www.myfoxdetroit.com...

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This event stirs major emotions and that's exactly why it is getting so much press. I see this like the Charlie Sheen event, it's only going to get bigger the more people scrutinize it. In the end it's just keeping the nation's attention spans diverted away from more critical matters.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by WatchRider

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I apologise if this has been previously posted, a search has yielded no results.
This is insanity. However there is a larger issue here than the pastor himself. If this protest were to turn violents and shoots were to be fired, bye-bye the secound amendment and hello gun restrictions.
You must ask yourself, what is the necessity to bring guns to a protest, other than provoke and scare those who you are aiming your racist bigotory towards.
This will only be playing into the cards of TPTB who want to restrict your ability to obtain firearms legally.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Don't be such a big girls blouse.
Are you even an american?
Bye-bye 2nd Amendment? I don't think so. The last time they tried that in the US turned out pretty bad for the aggressor's

Last time they tried that in New Orleans you mean? No offense, but the videos showed the gun grabbing went pretty well.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by SodiumVapor
Live feed of trial

www.myfoxdetroit.com...

These guys are a joke.

Imagine ghandi getting a permit to carry before his march.

These Harley Davidson t-shirt wearing, to the trial, wannabe preachers are ignoring the two commandments of Christ:

Love God
Love your neighbor

Terry Jones is the snookie of Christianity.

Do people realize that this may set a precedence around free speech? You won't be able to speak freely because something bad might happen.
edit on 22-4-2011 by zroth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

Terry Jones is the snookie of Christianity.

Then it seems Jones has quite a lucrative career ahead of him. Speaking engagements at Rutgers and all.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

I posted this before. Please read carefully. Please don't make the assumption that I'm religious--I'm not. I'm a Kierkegaardian existentialist who has searched far and wide in the realm of human thought and hasn't found anything better. Hate makes us jump to conclusions.

Nope. That isn't what I implied. I wrote nothing about religion. What was implied was that people should practice what they preach, as instructed in their holy texts regarding peace, love and harmonious relations, which are at the core of their prophets teachings. Because some do not adhere to the above virtues doesn't mean others, the vast majority, are guilty by association with the hate mongers. I even suspect that at the Mosque tomorrow there will be many, many prayers for peace; it's the Muslim world who at this time know the result of an attitude of hate and vengeance; check out the news tonight.

Question begged: If Jones hadn't done what he did, would the deaths have taken place at the U.N? That's all I was saying. Cause and effect happens. Nowhere did I excuse the perpetrators. And, why the "either-or" thing (see Kierkegaard) Jones and the Muslims both had a hand in the crimes.

Does yelling "fire" in a crowded theatre causing harm excuse the person yelling?

If you would read what's written in these posts with an objective mind, you will have better comprehension. If you read them in a hateful, emotional state, you won't comprehend what's written and appear less than what you like to be regarded by others.

I really don't see how this could be made clearer.

You might also glance at Gwynplaines post and his brilliant quote above; something we all should take to heart.

edit on 22-4-2011 by Grimalkin because: haven't had second cup of coffee

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This idiot just "Accidentally" discharged his gun in the tv station parking lot today, after an interview. Nothing else to say really except I hope it doesn't "accidentally" discharge at his protest......

www.myfoxdetroit.com...

Southfield Police say the gun accidentally discharged. No one was hurt. No Charges were filed. Police gave the gun back to Jones and sent him on his way.

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Yeah, I'm aware of the speech in was in 1922 when he was trying to consolidate power any way he could and this included anybody, even the churches. Let's not forget Hitler changed his mind many, many times and did what was necessary to advance his agenda. He also started out against capitalism but changed his position when he needed the capitalists to provide materials for war. In "Mein Kampf" he regarded the Austrian people as racially inferior, but later editions were changed to include them in his master race theories since he needed Austria in the coming war. Never mind that Hitler was Austrian. These are just a couple of examples.

If you dig deeper into his thought you'll find later when he refers to "God" and providence it is in fact "the forces of nature" i.e. natural selection which he believed "chose" him and the German people to dominate Europe and rid it of what he considered undesirable gene pools. Hitler was the epitome eclecticism and pragmatism in practice. To him the end justified the means, any means necessary to promote himself and his agenda.

I stand by my sources: "Hitler's table talk", "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich", "Unholy Alliance", "Hitler's Pope", "Himmler".

posted on Apr, 22 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Now, I am a bit of a historical Nazi apologist, but I'll ignore that subject and approach this in this way...

What is Jones was a fervent anti-Nazi, and burned a Mein Kamp, and what if this Mosque was a Nazi Center, I think everyone would side with him, and said his rights and American freedoms allow him to burn a book, and assemble a protest.

Now I use Nazi because in todays zionist world, it is made to represent the bad thing.
But my point is, we either champion his rights and freedoms, or we bow to sharia and oppose his freedoms of expression. The idea of free speech and expression is not for only stuff we like, but for stuff we don't like.
We have to believe in freedom as a main right of America(yes, even though it's erroding).

And we can't be apologists, or excusors, for the radical Muslim killers. Like the South Park Muhammed cartoon, if that radical blew up that truck in NY and killed many people, would that be South Park's fault?
Already, under fear of insane Muslims, we are losing our freedoms, and even South Park altered their stuff, and this is how sharia creeps into control of this nation, by forcing our American rights and way of life away.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join