It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koran-burning pastor plans armed rally at US mosque

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
I call them as I see them...........
It sure wasn't the Amish threatening this man with death, but feel free to try and villify them too, I mean we all know just how many Amish kill for no reason as compared to the animals over there.

I guess you really did not understand even one single word of my post.

I asked if I can blame all CHRISTIANS for the 11 rape/murders comitted by the local Amish families here just as you blamed all Muslims for the 11 muders in Afghanistan comitted by a particular sect of radicals?

Are my posts really as confusing as people seem to make them out to be?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Dead, disembowled, and dismembered by followers of the "religion of peace", surely you jest, they only wantto get along with us, I know because the MSM, muzzie apologists on here and the iman from Michigan said so........what a joke, freedom of speech only applies to certain groups.

so true. these animals can burn the U.S. flag, chant death to america, and no one flinches. someone does it to them and we side with the animals. F them all.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

As far as animals, yup, I call them as I see them,

So does that mean you go out of your way to not see the vast majority of Muslims that did not even bat an eyelash and just focus on a small group of radicals? Seems like you might need glasses.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Nope, not confusing at all..............the apologist game seems to be something you've perfected.
If you wish to compare apples to oranges, by all means do so, but don't pretend your being honest in your attempts.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Nope, not confusing at all

Well your response made absolutely no sense so you must have gone out of you way to respond to something I did not write and make it look as though you are confused. That strikes me as an odd thing to do. Try reading my post again and responding to it in a way that makes sense then otherwise, I kind of have my doubts.

..............the apologist game seems to be something you've perfected.
If you wish to compare apples to oranges, by all means do so, but don't pretend your being honest in your attempts.

Apples to oranges? You are comparing all Muslims to something a few radical Afghanis did. How is it not the same thing to then comapre all Christians to a few Amish folks? You do know Amish are just a sect of Christians, don't you? If you can judge all Muslims the world over as if they all practice and believe and behave the same, why can I not do the same with all Christians? I am guessing basic differences like Sunni, Shia, Wahabi, are things you are either not familiar with or dimiss as oranges to my Amish comparison. I see a lot of willfull ignorance behind this blind hate. If you really want to hate 1.5 billion people based on such a select group both ideologically and geographically, then at least be honest about your bigotry.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Is it really bigotry if you hate a form of government? After all, in reality islam is exactly that, so bigotry, I'd say nope. If you choose to try and derail the thread when the discussion clearly is about someone who is an American citizen having his rights violated in order to protect the feelings of some animals in the ME, so be it, just be honest about it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Is it really bigotry if you hate a form of government?

I guess only if you use the word as defined.

After all, in reality islam is exactly that, so bigotry, I'd say nope.

Because you say so? So all Muslims are the same because you say Islam is a form of government? So you really have no clue about the different sects and tribes do you? Sounds like you would rather hate than learn. Sad really. What do you suppose then I would see a religion that has its own nation and laws as? You do know that Christians have the Vatican, Canon law, Abrahamic law, etc. right? We can generalize all day if we want to stay on the ignorant bus.

If you choose to try and derail the thread when the discussion clearly is about someone who is an American citizen having his rights violated in order to protect the feelings of some animals in the ME, so be it, just be honest about it.

Derail? How is it that questioning your posts is derailing but your posts are not?
I am not sure what rights you claim have been violated either but if you think generalizing billions of people including OTHER US CITIZENS because of something some folks in another country did, I am afraid you lost me. Sounds like you think Muslim Americans do not deserve rights because as you say, they are all animals. So is it just American rednecks that are peaceful and loving? Is that what the gun rally was supposed to be all about?

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

reply to post by alphabetaone

Says the person with the reference to one of the most dispicable books ever used by religion in their avatar........
Ah well, hypocrasy isn't a word you're familiar with. As far as animals, yup, I call them as I see them, and if that keeps us from having a world government.............hey, I'm glad I could contribute.
edit on 23-4-2011 by adifferentbreed because: (no reason given)

Hahahahaha

Does the burning of the witches by the Templar Knights bother you? It sure bothers me....

I feel for you, really I do

Edit to note: I felt it incumbent upon me to note Hypocrisy
edit on 23-4-2011 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Actually it wasn't the Templars who concieved of nor wrote it. However, yes it does bother me, as it was a book leading to the deaths of many people. Kind of like the muzzies it was violence and death for no reason. If you still equate something that happened that long ago to what these animlas do now, it explains alot. Simple fact is, he has the right to do what was planned and due to political correctness and a fear of being labeled something, he's not................sorry, big loss for the constitution in michigan.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Actually it wasn't the Templars who concieved of nor wrote it.

No wonder this thread is rife with misinterpreted concepts and ignorance.

I said, the burning of the WITCHES by the Templars.... they indeed burned the witches... I never made mention of the author.

Read and listen to others beside yourself.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Actually authors not author, and the Templars weren't the only ones who burned Witchs, but you knew that as a scholar and all.
The burning times have alot in common with what the muzzies are doing now, it's just a later time and we are all supposed to have evolved by now.

Edit to add, going to eat, if ya wanna discuss the burning times in u2u I'd be more than happy too. Since Kramer and Sprenger were neither muzzies, and Reverend Summers who translated it wasn't either, it really doesn't relate to this topic....

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I apologise if this has been previously posted, a search has yielded no results.
This is insanity. However there is a larger issue here than the pastor himself. If this protest were to turn violents and shoots were to be fired, bye-bye the secound amendment and hello gun restrictions.
You must ask yourself, what is the necessity to bring guns to a protest, other than provoke and scare those who you are aiming your racist bigotory towards.
This will only be playing into the cards of TPTB who want to restrict your ability to obtain firearms legally.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense would agree with all you've managed to say, in such a short amount of text.
In my view, Jones is obviously out to incite either racial or religious hatred..or both. If that's a crime, arrest him for it.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Sure, but does it really make sense to list out author(s), or the many who burned witches, or who have committed evils at any point in time, especially when it has nothing to add to the point at hand? absolutely not..... I was making a point with few references as possible.

I honestly don't need to carry on as it's not the focus of the point I was trying to make....you brought it up.

The point is really that the alleged "pastor" is a piece of trash... all the amendments to the constitution won't change that.

P.S. Have a good dinner.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Enough of the posturing and bluffing,( Muther F....'er) lets get it on, no more getting walked on by muslums using our liberal loopholes to harm us. I say it's time to get the conflict going, Christianity verses Islam, and take no prisoners, man woman or child or livestock either, complete anialation, once and for all, bomb those barbarians back into oblivion. Let no one escape and have no mercy. But of course our emasculated pussy military and their sensitivity training might get in the way, and might offend libs and treehuggers. I know what I have to do, and my neighbors as well, fortunatly alot of them are law enforcement and see it along simmilar lines, sorta Arizona ..ish.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

LMAO

Yep, this is obviously the best of all the solutions

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
At least he still knows fear (assuming he's having bodyguards).

I honestly think his ultimate goal is to actually get himself shot by extremist muslims so he can further his own cause in 'getting rid of them'.
I can't see any logical reason otherwise.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearMitochondria
At least he still knows fear (assuming he's having bodyguards).

I honestly think his ultimate goal is to actually get himself shot by extremist muslims so he can further his own cause in 'getting rid of them'.
I can't see any logical reason otherwise.

Well, I'm open-minded enough to see that he MAY BELIEVE what he is saying, but whether or not that is his true intent, I think that will be the path it will take none the less, and I just hope intellect and emotionless wisdom prevails in this case. Like I've said many times about this jerk, if he becomes a martyr, then all hell will break loose.

Too many people on the fence would jump over it on BOTH sides.

posted on Apr, 23 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

I trust you will be deploying at the head of the line?

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

I apologise if this has been previously posted, a search has yielded no results.
This is insanity. However there is a larger issue here than the pastor himself. If this protest were to turn violents and shoots were to be fired, bye-bye the secound amendment and hello gun restrictions.
You must ask yourself, what is the necessity to bring guns to a protest, other than provoke and scare those who you are aiming your racist bigotory towards.
This will only be playing into the cards of TPTB who want to restrict your ability to obtain firearms legally.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

There have been protests in the past involving firearms and your right wasn't taken away. What leads you to think this will be any different?

There have been sniper shootings, school shootings, presidential shootings, congressional shootings, hollywood shootings, bank robbers in full armor and fully automatic weapon shootings and yet your right to bear arms still remains in place..

Quit overreacting please

yea well this will b another reason to move towards the banning of firearms

posted on Apr, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeverLose

yea well this will b another reason to move towards the banning of firearms

No it wont.

Trust me, that will NEVER happen....people will go to civil war before allowing it.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join